danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Ask us medical related stuff!!!

| Polly and Kayasi here~
We're a couple, both romantically and professionally!
I'm a pharmacist, but I also make ends meet producing... Unlicensed stuff let's say.
Kayasi is a surgeon! A real back-alley surgeon! And he's good at it! He's a lilim, a CH1A model (soooo cool right?), aaaand I'm just a regular boring human! We've seen and done a lot of shady things with shady people, so...
ASK US ANYTHING!
- Polly Bohr

Please Polly, do not act in such a rowdy manner...
- Kayasi

| IS IT TRUE VERIATECH IS JUST A BUNCH OF ROBOTCALL NETWORKS AND 2 PEOPLE

| Hey question for Kayasi, as a DT-01
should I be worried that I'm seeing occasional......ghosts? Is this a bug? A virus?

| >>525886
NEVER HEARD OF THAT ONE BUT OH MY GOD THAT'S PURE GENIUS!!!
- Polly Bohr

Seems very unlikely to me
- Kayasi

| >>525890
Yes. You should be extremely worried of the appearance of such symptoms, especially if they are recurrent. I'd suggest you to contact an expert, preferably that has previously taken care of you, posthaste.
I'm truly mortified, but as a surgeon I am specialized in the treatment of human beings, and therefore I lack of expertise in the field of lilim repairment and manteinance, so I cannot provide you with further assistance.
- Kayasi

| >>525890
Hi! Sorry to inject myself into the thread and advertise, but I'm Angus! I've rebuilt 15+ Lilim from almost scratch and I have multiple regular patients that I upgrade and treat.

Your eyes may be bugging out, and if you bring me a model you'd like to swap with, or tell me the model and I'll buy it. Pay me half the price in that case and either way the procedure is free.

Please contact me!
-Angus

| >>cf180f
Can I just...switch out my eyes in that case? And the ghosts...well they just look like normal people it's just that normal people walk through them or sit through them.

I read something about the myth that some people are trapped inside the machine so to speak when it come to the nano machines spread around Glitch City.

| Juuuuust out of curiousity, what are the long term effects of a human continually wearing a full coverage exosuit???? Faceplate included. There's this loser who can barely go outside without wearing one and no amount of me laughing at his stupid ass will coax him into touching real sunlight! And no, he doesn't have a sunlight allergy, takes it off when inside and maintains it frequently but it's not like that fancy 11037-DV3861 has THAT great of an air filter. -Dicktator

| >>526104
Uh-oh I don't think that's good at all for him you know? You need sunlight to synthesize vitamin D! It could lead to avitaminosis, tell him at least to compensate with some supplements!
- Polly Bohr

| >>526104
Btw, this reminds me of a guy I knew, I think he was some kind of bodyguard or a mercenary, and he literally never took his exo off. The smell inside of it must have been ungodly, amirite?
Soooo, this chum was really really fond of an opioid I produce, so fond of it that he ended up taking a liiiittle bit too much and passing out in the exo.
He literally died drowning in his own puke.
So, never do drugs with your faceplates on, kids~
- Polly Bohr

| >744a6a Okay! I'll make sure to pass that information on so he doesn't end up vitamin-deficient as well as life-deficient <3 -Dicktator

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1548968722

This thread is permanently archived