danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[News] GCPD stops several criminals in Midnight

| The news came out this week that the GCPD had caught several armed Gunrunners and Criminals involved in Bunraku Parlours and Child trafficking that were once operating in Midnight before its reconstruction after a raid that was in the planning for weeks, this catch was due to the efforts of two officers: The Ex-Chief Of Police Columbo and Sergeant Talia A. Chanka, who was promoted to Captain for her efforts, apparently they were also assisted by AUCR agents sent by Ser19.

| Apparently the AUCR super-intendant of the reconstruction project had the group in her sights for a long time, and contacted the GCPD for backup, she managed to get the help of the two officers mentioned above and thus could strike, thus leading to the arrests.
>Alongside the article is an image: Celebration.jpx
>It shows an old man in a greyish trench coat smiling while holding the shoulder of a small hybrid girl in a dress uniform with glowing red eyes next to him, also smiling.

| Hmm... -CN

| Well, at least they are putting in some work when not trying to revive KS.
-黒神

| >>525781
You think the kids went to an orphanage or something? -CN

| >>525797
Who knows with those guys. All they do is for good PR, so they might. That or they're brushing it under some dirty carpet. I'll look into it once the whole Dimensional deal is over.
-黒神

| >>525816
Thanks, I'll probably poke around myself then. -CN

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1548875655

This thread is permanently archived