danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Locked.

| Hey.
I'm still locked in this room you know.
It'd be quite nice if you'd open the door and let me out.
Maybe you haven't realized it but it's already been two days.
- |2ose

| Where are you? -CN

| I think I was drugged, pretty sure the guy took me to the Glitz District.
Where ever I am it's a small room that doesn't give me much information on my location.
There's a bed and table but not much else, he left some food which has been enough to last me this far.
I tried checking my position but it keeps jumping around from place to place, not giving me any good tracking on where I am.
- |2ose

| No bathroom? D:

| Eh.. I could scan the whole Glitz District for you.. but I'll require some payment for the usage of equipments afterwards.. I'll accept any amount in credits.. we have a deal..?
-∆rable

| >>522811 There's a small bathroom with a sliding door at one end of the room, sadly no shower.
>>522832 I'm quite broke right now, and I'm not completely sure if the Glitz District is even where I am.
Earlier today I tried kicking through the main door, didn't budge.
It seems like it's made of metal, like the rest of the room it's painted white.
One thing I noticed though is that there's a slit at the bottom of the door with a slide, but that too won't budge.
- |2ose

| I love my darling

| >>522909 Is that you?
It's been quite awhile now and I ran out of food left for me earlier today.
For a little while I thought I was going to miss a meal so I tried to sleep away the hunger.
After I awoke there was a meal on a tray sitting where the slit of the door is.
It wasn't much but definitely enough to keep me going for now.
I'm thinking this is some sort of prison.
Why I can talk here I do not know.
- |2ose

| >>522918
Any noticeable features? Maybe you can hear something recognizable through the walls like a train or something? Can try waiting until the slit opens again to see if you can eat something. -CN

| >>522909 what are you talking about
>>522918 im about as confused as you as to why you can talk here
-swift

| >>523078 Not really, it's kinda like your typical motel room, higher end seeming than what I'd think of the Glitz district though.
It was quite clean when I woke up for the first time, a little messed up from the trays and waste left behind from the food.
The slit opened up twice twice my last post both times putting a tray of the same food through.
I can't get a look at the other side since it's so low to the ground.
p1
-|2ose

| I've been paying attention to every little thing since I don't have much to do other than eat, rest, and lurk here.
Above me there are occasional noises that sound like footsteps but they're very distant.
So the room is either underground or there are thick ceilings to the floors above ( or both )
Also tried pressing against the bottom of the door to hear things, I can hear a fan though nothing else.
I did try yelling out but got no response.
p2
- |2ose

| >>523288
>Kidnap someone
>Throw the "prisoner" into a jail-like cell
>Give access to electronics and internet and therefore, allowing said "prisoner" to call for help
Yeah that make total sense

| The typical things I carry were gone when I woke up, other than my phone.
It's connection isn't great but not like this needs much of one.
All the other programs on my phone don't connect which is troubling.
Some of them are locked and brick the phone until it restarts.
In the corner of the room is a singular outlet that has a charger for my phone, the manufacturer's sticker has been badly scratched off of it.
p3
- |2ose

| Earlier I was thinking about resetting the phone though I decided against it since it could just brick it entirely, who knows...
I'm starting to feel nasty without a shower, there is a sink though so I've been able to wash my face.
>>523097 I'm confused as well.
And I have no idea who that is
>what kind of kidnapper is dumb enough to leave a phone on their victim, yikes
- |2ose

| Fascinating.. maybe the abductor is trying to lure in more people.. perhaps it's a trap..?
-∆rable

| >>523335 Yeah, that's why I'm not jumping on the idea of getting someone out here, wherever here is.
Just woke up, gonna exercise a bit and try to see outside again when food comes through.
- |2ose

| whatever the fek u got goin on i wish u luk knabino. -ayu

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1548089998

This thread is permanently archived