danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Docfile_A1

| Alvene Austede, age 14, boils or welts on skin, Coughing fits, no NMR affiliation, checked in by staff of Saint Augustine Academy. Checked in at about 8:55 PM. Requested emergency room but was too full will move if needed and available. No income. Parents missing since last year. One worked for White Knights.
First Sign-in: Orderly Lou Cleve.

| Endsum.405

| Austede huh.
There we go...the last domino is set.
All that is needed now is someone willing to start the chain...
What fun..
>IA

| On it. -CN

| Hmm... average student and nothing remarkable grade wise, did find an CURIOUS staff file related to her though. -CN

| Staff File
Title: "Accident"
Body: "Hello staff. Its the head, I wanted to talk to you about the accident with Alvene Austede not too long ago. After we were given the materials from our parent school we had designated people to keep it somewhere safe. However it seems somehow AA had gotten in to the teleporter and somehow activated it. I'm sure that'd come to a surprise to Mister Holmwell as science is her weakest subject. In any case we can't really afford to manage a proper treatment for her and she had broken the machine in her escaped. We can let this get out otherwise it could mean some financial difficulties. If everyone would please keep this in a gag order that's going to be the best for our school and miss Alvene. I'm sure she wouldn't want to be part of a sensation. Margarette K. Twinsons."

| >>522573
Hmmm that narrows down yhe theories ar least
>IA

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1547783459

This thread is permanently archived