danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
A vending machine stole my money

| ....what do I do? This guy keeps threatening me with a taser. And he won't give me my drink either.
-Dice

| Hmmm...either report it to the company orrrrrrr...
Well, lets just say a tazer doesn't mean much against a balaclava and gun.

But really you should just report it.
>IA

| Yeah,probably report it to the company,if you are not tazed yet,that is
-Impulse

| Ugh. Where are you now? If you're in that convenience store (the one by the left turn of the apartment), then the vending machine does get a little, uhm, prickly sometimes. Tell him to quiet down or punch him, he'll learn (that's what I did anyway). -xnbc

| >>521578
Wait,no,ESPECIALLY if you are tazed by him.
-Impulse

| since when did vending machines taze people.
i think i need to get out more
- swift

| >>521614
Welcome to glitch city
You must be new
>IA

| Probably just needs an update.

| >>5f9531 yeah I am there....and um

Well update on the situation, I've spoke the clerk and he offered to help, got taxed and now the clerk's on the floor and I'm in this problem now.

Ps: I've called an ambulance.

| Got tazed* jesus
-Dice forgot my tag too

| >>521625
Oh no. I thought he only does that to the customers! I knew he was lying through his vents when he promised not to do it ever again.

I looked at his specs sheet. If I'm not wrong, he shouldn't be able to send deadly attacks. But knowing him, he probably did — somehow.

Drat. He is annoying me even from here. -xnbc

| >>521639
If i may interrupt demoiselle,
Is it restricted to just the one machine?
Ive heard of friendlier cases where the AI could jump to different machines to follow a certain customer.
Perhaps it has the chance of jumping?
>IA

| >>521642
I'm not an expert on the subject, but if you're referring to my last sentence, please take it figuratively!

He's a simply jerk that loves to reel me into a heated argument whenever I'm near him. I don't even like the canned coffee he has — and now he's harassing my roommate! -xnbc

| >>521647
Oh dear,that must be a penitent AI then...

Ummm if my assessment is correct, just call the number listed on the right side of the machine and tell the person answering that the AI is a dick.

Assuming ir correct it will be transferred to a different machines and replaced with something more...
Preferred?
>IA

| >>521649
I don't want to go that route yet. Though, I think my roommate is in bigger trouble now — tased clerk and whatnot — so, it's not in my hands to decide what happens to that radical jerk. -xnbc

| >>521651
My gut tells me dice is a runner.

Again if im right, its nothing a half decent burner can fix.

Maybe that?
>IA

| >>5f9531 >>556fc5
Ambulance came and the paramedics are checking him over, the clerk is fine by the way they're keeping him seated to make sure he's alright, going to try and get close enough to get that number.

-Dice

| >>521654
Coooooollll uhhhmmmmm
The convince store by [xxxx] and [xxxxx] right?

There may or may not be a small box containing a small surveillance bug and controler in it.

And i may or may not be alright with you borrowing it.
*hint cough* *wink*
>IA

| >>521654
Take care! I don't want to have the need to punch that guy just because my roommate got stung.

Considering all that, I don't want to punch anyone, but two electrocution is enough to make out one solid punch. -xnbc

| So another Update,
The Vending machine's AI has been switched to someone else. Something about this Vending machine had it's aggression values way off kilter.
Anyway I'm coming home with a bag full of cheap canned coffee, I might give some away on my deliveries.

>>556fc5
I'm a Courier from Dublin, Ireland I'm not paticularily familiar with the term runner, you lot use a lot of funny expressions. I guess yeah I could do deliveries while running but I got a truck.

-Dice

| I thought runner is a term for fighter

| >>521619
yeah i am. i heard this place was crazy, didnt know it was that crazy and then some.
-swift

| Just know that a fight can start anywhere,so you better carry something to protect yourself with
-Impulse

| >>521710
ive got a pistol, but its in pretty bad shape so id probably should be looking to get it repaired or get a new one pretty soon.
-swift

| >>521691
I guess we know what the fridge will be full of today!

And I believe 'runner' is a term for something else. It's akin to a mercenary of sorts, I suppose? You hire them, they do a bidding, and then you hope they're respectable enough to actually do said bidding.

I'm not an expert on the topic, of course! It's only something an anonymous viewer told me once. -xnbc

| >>521691
Can I have one of those coffee?
-Impulse

| >>5f9531
Uh thanks! I'm not really a Runner then, just an errand boy. We are going to be so caffeinated for the next few days.

>>c75f36
Yeah sure! I'll give you a few when I swing by on my next delivery. I have three bags of these.

-Dice

| >>521744
Don't worry! If my knowledge is right, then these coffees shouldn't have a lot of caffeine to begin with. Assuming they don't use those food catalyst again, of course.

I'm looking forward to drinking cans of them though! I have a project at hand and I've been staying awake more often. -xnbc

| >>521744
Well,technically I'm always at the place you get your package for the delivery... So you don't really "swing by" but whatever,thanks
-Impulse

| Where's that vending machine located..? I wanna see it.. heh..
-∆rable

| >>521766
Assuming he hasn't been swapped out for another, less annoying jerk, then he should be around here:

> An address points to a building in Downtown. It is precisely where a convenience store sits, and not far from there is a cluster of tall apartment buildings.

I won't ask why you'd want to attempt a conversation with him though. -xnbc

| >>5f9531 Thanks..

Total number of posts: 32, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1547537967

This thread is permanently archived