danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Something's.. not like it used to be..

| The chaotic nature of GC isn't shouldn't allow this.. the noises outside.. they've gone quiet.. the wind stopped blowing.. neon lights are only seen from far away when I get close to them.. it's gone.. it's too quiet.. what's going on..? Where am I..?
-∆rable

| You mean finally a bloody week without something exploding? Good in my book.

| Ah. Maybe another power outage is in place? I have been getting those lately.

And the quiet city is perfect for a stream! -xnbc

| Ahhhh hear that? Tis the sound of silence.
A breif period of preparation and peace for be it sooner or later, the chaos will once again take hold.

Ahhh, perhaps one should simply enjoy it.
Tis as if a god(*ooc cough ooc cough*)
Pondered rules for the city's chaos and his followers obeyed their thoughts.
(*more ooc cough*)

| Ok ok like dum edgy 4th wall breaking[\spoiler] poetry aside
I think that the chaos is still here...just squirreled away from the public eye. Like...in a realm of discord..ugh..it feels as if i broke a non existent 4th wall.
Meh
Best to enjoy it no?
>IA

| I think we're in the quiet before the storm. Its quiet bit there's tension in the air.
-Dice

| Well.. it just feels wrong.. It's not the GC I'm used to.. I came here when it was chaotic.. went away for some time n came back to see a quiet looking place.. Peaceful GC ain't bad.. I'm just not used to it..
-∆rable

| >>521340
Most chaos lurks downward. I'd say that is good for us, though some like the heavy explosions more (and I understand that, to a degree!). -xnbc

| Just cause it's quiet doesn't mean there isn't stuff going on, like that quarantine in downtown. My experience is that it's most quiet when corps are being they're most shadiest.-CN

| Well,my weapon sales are still going,that means there's either still fighting somewhere or they are preparing for a big one

| -Impulse

| quiet before the next storm. id prepare and be ready.
-swift

| It seems so..
-∆rable

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1547470748

This thread is permanently archived