danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Do Cat Boomers get infections if their cat ears are clogged?

| I don't have any cat boomer friends so I got no clue and I'm not going to ask randos unless it's here. I know those ears usually arent like actual ears but I just wanna know?

| No? The ears are just for scratching behind

| >>515180 Like there's no ear canal or funny ear tunnel?

| >>515186
Yeah, it's just some raised bumps of flesh. Even the ears have hair on them, not actual fur.

| Also, if they get damaged in any way they regrow - Just a weird quirk that came about as part of the mutation. A g/u/rl a while back cut them off and they were back after a day's time.

| I've heard some boomers have enough control of them to do minor movements, but nothing more. Most can't even do it.

| Hmm, but.. I think that also means that there's also muscle in there. Could vary from boomer to boomer, which explains that last bit, but I'm no expert.

| >>edd8c4 Thanks for all the info! But holy shit on the regrowth thing...though come to think of it, I've never seen any cat boomers with torn ears yet... but seriously how and what

Feel kinda cheated lol if true._.

| >>515195
Always willing to help a fellow g/u/rl out!

Idk either, and I've never tried to find out why, but there's plenty of evidence out there. Have you ever seen the notices in piercing studios? Or a kiosk or something like that. They don't pierce the ears because they'll immediately seal up and mess with the equipment.

| If it'll help I'm willing to answer a few questions. ( I'm a Catboomer) Lol I'm a little surprised at the sudden interest in us...especially after what happened last year... -Aethia

| >>515348
I'm >>edd8c4
Is what I said correct? I don't want to spread misinformation, especially being aware of what happened back then.

| >>515447
Well they're less bumps and more just flaps of flesh. The reason some of us can move them is because somehow they're connected just right to the muscles of our actual ears and I wanna say...our brows?

So when you move those it's like we're moving the little 'cat ears' too. xD

As for the regeneration...Yeah they do have little warning labels on piercing sets and things, but I've never actually tried it. -Aethia

| >>515478
Once again, the truth is stranger than fiction..

Thanks for clearing that up, I can see how that explanation works in theory.

| >>515348 Are the hairs in your ears sensitive or nah? And do you have to use some special cleaning thing for it or will just shampoo/whatever for people hair do?

| >>515608 I mean...We have the same kind of hair as any other person would. So yeah normal shampoo.

The only thing we have to be especially careful about are certain types of nanite enhancement product, but usually those are all for augmented people.

But yeah nothing about the 'ears' are more sensitive than the rest of the body. Contrary to popular belief normal humans enjoy a good head scratch as well! ;D -Aethia

| Hmm, noted.
-Arable

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1545298024

This thread is permanently archived