danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
A weapon to surpass Snow Hwachas

| So I talked some smack about this snow war. But I'm finally here to back it up.

>A picture is attached, that of an arm... cannon. Four barrels on it attached to rest of an armor suit.

Yeah and arm cannon, big deal right? Watch this:

>A video that starts with the user of the cannon cramming a heaping handful of snow into a slot on the cannon, before it auto slams shut and shudders a bit. Some steam jets out of the cannon. The user aims the cannon at a snow man-

| >And it fires the top two barrels first. They smack into the snowman then explode! The snowman crumbles apart easily. The user crams more snow in to replace the two barrels, and aims at another snowman. The barrels spin and it seems to manage eight shots into the snowman, turning the thing into a cloud of flakes.

So, I'm still working on it. But I have the means to do some real -NON LETHAL- damage. We're gonna win this war g/u/rls. I just need a snow pile bunker somehow.
-Bunker

| Ohh, I have a mortar too if you wanna team up also I have a deployable shield.

-Arable

| >>514516
Teaming up is the plan. I've still gotta work on this thing, but when it's done... Oh when it's done...
-Bunker

| >>4c002e You've got yourself a deal!
-Arable

Total number of posts: 5, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1544925993

This thread is permanently archived