danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(AD) It's /burg/er time!

| >As you fly through the Glitch City Matrix, occasionally avoiding bad sectors and snooping about corporate and user-run sites, a familiar screen pops up before you, with a pleasant off white coloration and a single imprint:

/b/

>Regardless of whether you investigate it further or attempt to step aside, the trideo ad begins to play- by BURSTING OUT OF THE SCREEN, with the /b/ symbol changing into colorful font!

IT'S /burg/ER TIME!

>The screen screams through the text!

>Suddenly, there's a bright flash as a loli dressed in an extravagant costume that can best be described as "Masked Rider has an adorable hell child with Cardcaptor Sakura," pops out of the screen!

>You may or may not immediately recognize her- it's the mascot (and idol!) of /burg/er brand fast food companies- /burg/er Girl!

"Those who hunger, never fear!"

>She says adorably, her voice cracking slightly as she stresses the last syllable,

"For it is I, /burg/er Bonnie, leader of the /burg/ER BRIGADE! Wherever there is injustice and hungry tummies, look to your nearest location to feel the WARM HANDS of EIGHTY PERCENT REAL BEEF /burg/ER PATTIES!"

>She flourishes around your avatar, doing various martial arts moves as if she were fighting the spirit of hunger itself, before pirouetting back in front of you!

>She raises her fist in a thumbs up gesture at you!

"We, er, I-" >Her voice cracks again,

"-w-won't lose to you, Hunger of Injustice! BELIEVE IT!"

>With a flash, the /burg/er girl vanishes, and the ad screen is replaced by a corporate logo representing /burg/ Brand /burg/ers Inc.

>The ad then attempts to display the location closest to you, but being the smart decker that you are, you have your location well obfuscated...

>...right?

| And here I thought they finally stopped with these ads... -CN

| >The location of a /burg/er store somewhere in the midst of Uptown shows up. A chibi form of the costumed smol pops up; it animatedly points, gestures, and even gets on her knees to get you to visit.

| Gonna be honest even I would have laughed if this is how my location would had been leaked. -CN

| Why is this still showing my location even? I swear I had track-block enabled. What the hell?!

| >>514299 >>514300

>The chibi comes to life! It pops back out of the screen and hugs the nearest avatar!

| >>514300
At least it's cute. Though you really update your protections if *this* is going through. -CN

| Can't update now, I have something hugging me.

| >>514312
Wait is that actually stalling you or something!? -CN

| excuse me what the fuck -tenno

| >>514312

>Needless to say, the chibi refuses to let go!

| >>514315
I don't know, it's really hard to do an update when something this cute is hugging me. I can't let go.

| >>514337
Well good luck to you I guess. -CN

| >>514337 Try asking her nicely to let you go and you'll consider going for burgers later. Regardless of whether or not you will. -Trill

| >>514330

>A passing cat boomer avatar has decided it wants to give the chibi a hug!

| >>514508
>The chibi immediately switches targets!

| yum!
-Arable

| Guys,excuse me but,WHAT THE FUCK?
-Impulse

| >As the number of deckers increases, the chibi suddenly vanishes...

>...and the ad begins to play from the beginning!

IT'S /burg/ERING TIME!

| I just got into the matrix and already i regret my decision.
>IA

| WHY DID YOU DREKS APPROACH THIS OBVIOUS TRAP AAAAAAAAA

| >>515981
I like living dangerously. -CN

| >As before, the /burg/er girl arrives in an extravagant costume, only this time it appears to be a rather skimpy looking sailor outfit!

"In the name of the BURG, we will defeat you, Lord Hungermunch!"

| Cant wait until this gets an anime adaptation -CN

| >>516217
Never took you for the memelord type.
I thought you were more...
reluctant serious..
>IA

| >>516222
Everybody need to meme in their life,its just a matter of time before it happen
-Impulse

Total number of posts: 26, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1545439382

This thread is permanently archived