danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Snowball Fight Challenge Accepted!

| H-Hello, Glitch City...he Blue Lantern...Against my better judgement I've uh...come to reply to a certain challenge in Kyogoku's stead.

> A holographic animated photo of Kyogoku standing barechested with his meaty arms crossed is revealed. He appears to be atop a gigantic Chinese styled snow fortress complete with...legions of automated Snow hwacha?

Please don't kill us...Please?
-Shigeru

| FOOL! What kind of reply is that! You would have our enemies laugh at us! THE BLUE LANTERN HAS HEARD YOUR CHALLENGE, SER SNEACHTA. Come! There is glory in battle to be won! -Kyogoku

| Daresay i hesitate to ask but-
Is sir kyogoku always like that?

...ALSO ARE THOSE ACTUAL WORKING HWACHA MADE OF SNOW!!?!
>IA

| ...actually he's normally pretty tranquil, until something crazy fires him up...Like whatever the heck this stupid challenge is. q q Also yes...they're actual working hwacha of snow. I'm gonna be honest here. I'm not even sure how he did it. But I can send video of them shooting...? -Shigeru

| By the Powers, could it be...

>Could it be that this is where The Book of Snow Fights lies?! -Ser Sneachta

| >>512456
I you want.
I would honestly find that to be awesome if its true.
>IA

| Can we just drop tungsten snowballs from orbit

| Curses! Wars will not be fought with sticks and mittens; no, a machinery to blast cold fluffs to the overseeing eyes — war have changed.

I will not surrender the warmth of the smooth and rich hot chocolate! The poles align, I shall meet you, and all of the opponents', steps and counter them with the god-given snow in my possession! -xnbc

| >>512502

A prideful tear is brought to mine eye. Truly, this will be a fight to remember! -Ser Sneachta

| > A simple photograph depicting a purple-haired Lilim wearing a business suit, complete with a scarf and a matching set of black gloves. The Lilim points to the camera with a determined expression. Her mouth is open, as if she was shouting a battlecry.

> Behind her is snow stacked up high, twice her size. The snow covers most of the background, save for the sky.

> The Lilim appears to be holding a steaming coffee maker. Could it be hot chocolate inside?

| You may have the weapon, but the heat of my burning passion subsides to none!

Your alliance may grow in numbers, but as you do, my snow will part to be the mighty winter giant!

Shoot me down and watch your weapons ricochet in my sight. I will defend the chocolate I hold and I will surrender only to the blankets of pure snow! -xnbc

| >>512442
For honor, glory, and spicy tofu!
- Mistral

| AHAHAHAHHAAHA HHAHHAHAAA OH FUCKING GODS YOU MANIAC

THIS IS WHY I LOVE YOU

BUT YOUR MANIA WILL NOT SAVE YOU

-Dicktator

| >>512510 Also, since when did hot chocolate dispensers make such anime ass boasts on the internet? This is cooler than detachable robot "trains"...-Dicktator

| Oh wait,are you serious?

| >>512441
Also,isnt Hwachas Korean and not Chinese?

| >>512627
Hot chocolate dispensers are the catalysts fueling the lust of the wounded warriors in the mountain of snow.

For a torch to bear, hot chocolate will be revered — sacred until the day when the sun melts our way! -xnbc

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1544506058

This thread is permanently archived