danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Citizens of Glitch City!

| The snow, that blessing of the sky, hath begun to fall again, heralding the return of the greatest of seasons- Winter!

Winter is great cause for celebration, my Glitched friends: For it alone has Megachristmas, huge sales on hot chocolate, and festive spirit aplenty!

| However, the Powers That Be have noticed that affairs of late have not been so festive, and have sent me down to you to do something about this!

Therefore!

To maximize festivity and give this winter its due reverence so it does not go to waste like so many before it, I invite you to settles your grudges, feuds, quarrels and rivalries on the fairest playing field there is, the True Man's World:

>I HEREBY CHALLENGE YOU ALL TO A SNOWBALL FIGHT!

| Snowball fighting is the fairest of all martial arts, invented by the Gods Themselves, so it requires no rules beyond what They have laid down. However, there is one Rule to remember:

>Have Fun, No Matter What!

Other than that- and, of course, do not kill each other -there are no rules!

Anyone can join! AnyTHING can join! The entire city is your playing field, starting today until the New Year! It is as the Powers That Be have ordained!

| So I welcome you, one and all, to the >True Man's World!

-Ser Sneachta

| YOUR CHALLENGE IS ACCEPTED. -Kyogoku

| >>511324
Please dont mix your pepper into the snowballs

| The icy slush bites skin and steel, in this white field a battle avalanches. The war of snow hails the city, this is a challenge to thaw the frozen fearful land!

P.s: I will gladly treat anyone to a warm chocolate after the fight. Let us all have fun! -xnbc

| >>511334

I like you already! -Ser Sneachta

| Yer on.

-SnuSnu

| Let's do this shit!
Alph-C

| You've unleashed a monster. Deal with the frosty consequences~ -Dicktator

| Can I put rocks in my snowball? Its only fair.
-IBARAKI

| I've literally never lost a snowball fight.If you don't know why, you'll find out.
-Bunker

| Oh its on.
But i warn you, i have no idea what im doing,thus nobody knows what im doing.
WHAHAHAHAH
>IA

| Count me in!! Also I'm giving selling hot-chocolate after too so come get one if you want.

-Arable

| Bring it on
- Mistral

| I'll have to sit this one out, but have some nice safe fun!

>>512324 I'm sure everyone will appreciate it if you refrained from that... -Trill

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1544511624

This thread is permanently archived