danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Urgent request

| To all able bodied shadowrunners: this is a request from a shadow client of mine, and its urgent.

Seems like a friend of my client has obtained documentation pertaining to what's happening in downtown, apparently they found a way to stop it. Now of course I dont fully believe it, but this could mean the liberation of downtown, and what bad can a little hope do to us at this point?

Dont worry about the pay, I got that covered.

Who's in?

-BN

| depends: does it involve wrecking shit? -tenno

| Im down as long as the pay is good,and Im ensured to not be caught by the creepy epidemic of death
-Impulse

| >>511298
No it doesnt, we're going to have to go quiet for this one, we cant have the fuzz figure out the entry we'll use
>>511299
It seems some people are immune, other than that it wont matter if we manage to stop it once and for all.

-BN

| Im down,then.What do we need to "liberate" downtown
-Impulse

| >>511316

okay

will there be /burg/ -tenno

| I'm in.
—KiY

| >>511355
Just bring a set of gear, basic stuff like rope and crowbars, keep the weapons to the bear minimum, quiet is key here.
>>511366
I- huh what?
>>511371
Glad to have you chummer, ill contact you all later today when I get the go-ahead from my contact

-BN

| >>511380
Do I need stealth gear or some kind of electronic jammer?
-Impulse

| I got a belay kit, with some rope. I'll be in the general area, south of downtown.
-Jhensen

| >>511366
If the pay is good,I will treat you to one
-Impulse

| >>511392
Ill take that in consideration
>>511390
Just bring whatever it is you think you'll need, dressing up as a civie should be fine. For the rest, use common sense.

I got the go ahead chummers, meet up in a few hours at the coordinates attached to this post, its now or never, yeah?

-BN

| >[A set of coordinates, just south of DT is attached to the post: https://discord.gg/j4jBnUE]

| (You might want to resend the invite, as it has expired.)
I'll be there soon.
-Jhensen

| >>511398
(It doesnt work
-Impulse)

| (>>511399 >>511402 separate the last bracket from the rest of the link and the gates shall open https://discord.gg/j4jBnUE )

| (Okay,Im in,now what)

| >>511294
Is it too late for me to hop in? I have... a personal stake in this. -CN

| >>511455
Hop in,the more the merrier am I right?
-Impulse

| >>511455
Ah, the decker on the other thread was it? Sure, we need all the help we got.
-BN

| >>512285
Thanks, will join shortly. -CN

| >>511380

the only form of payment i accept is /burg/ -tenno

| Need someone trained for stealth?
>IA

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1544428096

This thread is permanently archived