danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Now that it's snowing I think I'm allowed to show you this

| >The only content in the post is what looks like a photograph of a large snowball with a Pomeranian's face and a pink ribbon on top.

>However, this illusion is immediately given the lie when the "photo" finishes loading and starts to play: It's a video! The Snowmeranian bounces in place, giving the camera a joyful 'pom!' as snow falls around it. It rolls over once, twice. A girl giggles, then the video loops.

| Perfo̴rming̵ i͞n̸v̛a̴siv͝ȩ int̕e̸rc͜e͘p̢t͏ìon̸ ̨p͞rocedưr̡e̸.̷.̶.҉ ̡U̶n̢dèrw͝ày͟.͟.͞.͡ I͞IP̡ ̧c̕o͟m͠p҉l̡ęt͢e͠.͞ Hostíle̛ ͏age͜nt͝ ̢secure͡d̀.̛ Co̷gn͡i͘tiv͝è d͠a̛ng̕e҉r ̴n̛eut̢r̸alísed̛. R̕et͝u҉r͠ni͟ng̷ ҉to s̡tand b͞y ̨m͡o̧de.
Me̢r̶l̸i͢n

| God, and here I thought raining globs of sentient "shiba inu balls" were strange enough...

... they're EVOLVING like goddamn pokemans!

-D/sync

| >>511258

We don't talk about the Shiball. -Janeiro

| I'm showing this to Elizabeth next time she tells me to go outside more. It ain't worth it. -Zolka

| >>511288

pom

| >>511258

You wanna see evolution? Baby Sis' Shiba Inu ball seems to have evolved into some kind of freak Shiba >>>storm. -Caju

| Weird animals huh? Time to put them in a cage and sell them to foreigners outside of GC, WHO'S WITH ME!?

-Arable

|

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1544482799

This thread is permanently archived