danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[EVENT](Major) City-Wide Snowfall!

| Tis the season, and a soft snowfall engulfs the entirety of Glitch City, along with freezing temperatures.

Crime reaches an all time low as most smart chummers stay at home with a cup of warm soyakafe.

But since when have shadowrunners been that kind of "smart"?

The shadow war between Vita Life and Veriatech heats up as open fighting occasionally spills into the streets- hair color coded suited Special Agents of VL and albino skinned, biologically augmented "Myrmidons" of VT strike fear and terror in the night as everyone from muggles to wageslaves are caught in the fighting.

Downtown, once a bustling metropolis, still finds itself under lockdown as a mysterious epidemic sweeps the streets, leaving few survivors.

And somewhere, a certain shadowrun group has returned to the city after a four month disappearance, and entered a world not quite the same as how they left it.

And so begins a new Act in the neverending story of the city that shouldn't exist...

It's time once again to trade cash and change lives.

Welcome back, chummer.

| Ah, the best season, so nice and white. Also less witnesses outside.
-Jefferson

| Someone thought I was Santa last year. Never told them otherwise. Or asked why they thought that. Weird city...
-Bunker

| Some of the kids are appreciating the snow. At least the ones that are still showing up to class in stream or in person. -Trill

| Christmas time is heaven for people like me, so much money being traded, and oh so little security.
-BN

| Here's to hoping this winter will be better, than the last one.
—JoKey

| I like the cold weather,I prefer snow over rain.Now,I dont need to dry my outfit everytime I go out to gather stuff
-Impulse

| Just in time for winter

-Arable

| Here comes the snow...

| !!!!! -Darwin

| Winter is coming. -Winter

| >>511307

It is! I can't wait! -Darwin

| >>511307 haha lewd -Dicktator

| ...I must sit this one out. But please have fun everyone! -Trill

| ((Wrong thread woops disgregard))

| Snow's always very pleasing to the eye.. sadly whwre I live there isn't any. Oh well.. at least the festivity still lingers as we celebrate christmas. Have fun everyone, hope the snow there is neat :)
-Don

| At first it's definetely great when the snow comes, but in 2-3 days it becomes an amorphic gray mass that covers at least everything, and fastly all colors become gray without exceptions. Shoes, jeans, life... doesn't matter.

| Ooh finally, megachristmas draws near, how wonderful!

| I love how the streets become so slippery and make you fall at every corner.

| >>513208 Preach it

| Winter is the only season that can make you feel hope and angst at the same time.
It's a wonderful season.

|

|

|

| Hashire sori yo~
Kaze no you ni~
Tsukimihara wo~
Padoru Padoru~
>Morphine_blues

| >>c47842
STOP! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW!

| OH SHIT PADORU INVASION!
-Arable

|

|

|

| Great read

| I know right?

| >A gif of a girl dressed as santa crushing down a wall while spinning

| >but doesnt stick the landing, fracturing her ankle and her elbow. An ambulance shows up and she groans in pain as she's lifted into the ambulance to be sent to the hospital.

| >>516968
Wow,that was quick...
-Impulse

| You mean "That escalated quickly.."?
-Arable >>aa4284

| >>c47842
This has PADORUed my brain. I already cannot see my revolver. But I like winter for the New Year and kotatsu and warm bath and irish coffee. Romantic.
–marble soda

|

| >>517031
That meme's so old it belongs in a sarcophagus. Does your granddaughter know you're on her internet, or are you just that overdue for a brain defrag?

| >>518733
Wait,since you know it,does that mean you are old too?

| >>518745
>>518733
Are olds here?

| >>8e16f4 Do you know "Timeline jumpers" yeah, I'm one of those type of time travellers, Don't get confused

| >>518747 At place.

| >>518956
Good.

Total number of posts: 44, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1546427913

This thread is permanently archived