danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Olivia D. Montriv

| Greeting Residents of Glitch City. After the assault before our private meeting in the capital we decided to send our double to give the speech on our behalf. And as expected we had face complications.
HOWEVER, that does not mean we wish to stop our concerns with helping Glitch City with it's problems. We here at the Albatross Interplanetary Resource Group will be participating in the upcoming Technology convention to present how we will help you with the Upper Plate Project.
-OD.M

| And here I was, wondering which one of a billion possible ways the TechCon will go wrong.
—JoKey

| >>510994

Still lots of time for things to go terribly, horribly wrong! ^o^ -Epitaph

| >>510995
I already feel pity for the sorry lot paid to guard this mess.
—JoKey

| Still trying to push the UPP..? It's economically unsound and pointless.

| Oh god, them again? It's a sham, and everyone in that meeting knew it. -CN

| >>510996
That sorry lot would be all the corps involved. So don't think much is going to happen. Jinterprise snipers, whatever the hell VT has, Toy Soldiers.
Honestly this will probably be the safest GC has been in a while

| Upper Plate Project? Is that like tectonic plates? Sorry for sounding like a dumby

| >>511019

I heard tell that a planet called Midgard used to deal with their overpopulation problems by building these giant "plates" that you would then build commercial and residential centers on top of. The rich got to live on top near the stratosphere while the poor got stuck in the ghetto down below. It was as corporate hellhole as you can get.

A moot point though, cause some terrorist group called AVALANCHE brought it down and got a lot of people killed. Shadowrun gone wrong.

-/burg/er_lover

| >>511174

We got somethin' similar at home, but "home" here means a 4km gigatower, so I ain't sure if that really counts. -Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1544325913

This thread is permanently archived