danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Advertising my P.I. business.

| My friend and I run an investigations business. Mike and Hyde Investigations. We're set up south of Glitz for those brave enough to head out there. We work for free at Mike's behest, but please, give me money under the table.

We take on rough shit and Mike likes anything remotely paranormal if anyone believes in that stuff. I don't.

We're south of Glitz for those brave enough to head out there. Also, we're technically unlicensed. We will be breaking the law for you. FYI

-Hyde

| "We will be breaking the law for you"
Thats a bold thing to say on the internet,are you not scared of any law enforcement?

| >>493586

We know how to keep the cops and other unfriendlies out of our business. Our clients' business...not so much. Trust me when I say that's a warning to keep us as your last resort. Sometimes it's better to leave a situation be than try to find out the truth.

-Hyde

| will you help me find some little bitch who socked me a month ago and had the balls to mock my unconscious body?

| >>494808

You got some info? Where you were, what they looked like, etc?

| >>494852 i was at some shitty bar somewhere in neon district. waiting on my date, think it was near the corner of cometine and wittzen ave. good places to get smashed in more ways than one. the bitch was all metal like, but she had a real smiley face and barely scraped 5'. maybe some whore lilim with no moveable mouth or blinkable eyes.

i'm talkin to her and she's rude as hell in person. then im face up in an alley near the bar.

| >>494870 shits a mess, there's weird footprints, some blood and im hurting like shit everywhere

id let this go since it was a month but my friend said some asshole posted a picture of my face on here and was acting all tough. thats not right and i have to fix it.

| >>494872

Got it. We'll see what we can do.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1543673401

This thread is permanently archived