danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Walking

| "It took a while, but finally he arrived at his destination. He had been walking for 25 days, and regrets not having taken the train. The subway stretches all the way from Orwell to The Mountains. He didn't need to take it though. He could walk."

| "Now, he found himself in Is Hula. Faen. He had missed Is Hula. It was the place where he grew up. Now he's a travelling merchant, and he walks a lot. He walks most of the time. Not into Orwell though. You don't walk into Orwell. But he walks into Is Hula. He has always walked into Is Hula, and that's not something he will ever stop doing."

| "But walking can be hard, and he is currently sick. He has done a lot of walking his entire life, and he won't stop walking. But walking has it's consequences, like dying. Walking can lead to death, and he doesn't want to die. But now he has no other choice."

| "He walks a little further. A little further into Is Hula. He has always walked into Is Hula. Is Hula, where he grew up. Walking has its consequences, and now he is dead. But it's ok, because he died walking into Is Hula. Like he always does."

| That's what it says on some kind of paper I found. It appears to be some kind of old book page. Don't know what it's from though. It was marked with 23. It was just lying there, in the alleyway right outside my apartment. Anyone her able to identify it?
-[REDACTED]

| Some kind of legend maybe?
-Impulse

| >>476999
Huh. It's possible. I don't have any knowledge of that kind of stuff.

| Is this some weird marketing for whatever Is Hula is?

| >>477146
I hope not. I don't want to commit free advertising. Is Is Hula even a real thing/brand/location?
-[REDACTED]

| Try askin around for rumors. The bars are a good place to start.

| >>477430
Good idea. Do you know any bars that aren't too crazy/populated? I prefer smaller amounts of people.
-[REDACTED]

| >>477463 you ever been to Va-11 Hall-a?

| >>477587
The name sounds familiar, but I don't believe I've ever been there. I'm guessing it's recommended, since you bring it up.

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1542952715

This thread is permanently archived