This thread is permanently archived
JOBS

| >Name
Description:
Reward:
Poster:
Additional notes:

| >Lilim expert technician
Description: looking for a person able to build two lilim bodies - or provide parts for doing so.
Reward: Depends, will be discussed in person.
Poster: Jules
Additional notes: This is an urgent matter, please respond as fast as possible.

| >Lilim expert techinician
I got a few parts that I never got to use and I'm low on cash.. Since there been no responses yet are you willing to take a lilim torso and two arms? I could get a head too but it might cost ya -Xii

| >NEVER GOIN' BACK
Description: One of our guys has ended up in prison, and we need someone to set him free.
Reward: Will be negotiated on acceptance.
Poster: Lifers
Additional notes: You'd better be damn good- This job is risky as hell.

| >Xii
I think i will accept your offer. Everyone needs to start with something, right?
Keep the parts for me. -Jules

| >>43466
Alright, you can call 515-XXXXXX ((radio wire 8.0)) to discuss price and location, I'll keep them saved up for ya. -Xii

| >EXECUTION
Desc: Capture or kill the "Black Collar" agent known as "Tarin" or "Ethereal Binds." Target is highly dangerous, well armed, well augmented, and considered mentally unstable.
Reward: 100,000 zenny.
Poster: Mr. Johnson
Notes: The individual known as "Tarin" often works with a "Justice Wardrober" named "Gold Knuckles." We are not interested in other members of the "Black Collars" at this time.

| >CAPTURE
Desc: Incapacitate or kill an agent of the Black Collars and/or "Lilith." Be advised that agents of this terrorist organization utilize previously unseen augments and cyberware that our client is interested in examining. A bounty is paid per head.
Reward: 50,000 per head, 100,000 for a "leader."

| Poster: Mr. Johnson
Notes: Images, voice print recordings, and video of potential subjects are attached. Targets frequent the Temple and, until recently, the Midnight District and are often work together with "The Justice Wardrobe."

| >RECOVERY OF EQUIPMENT
Desc: The client is interested first and foremost with the exotic augmentations that the individuals known as "The Black Collars" appear to use in combat, and would like to acquire them for study and reverse engineering. Equipment is preferably delivered in working capacity, but damaged samples are also acceptable.

| Pay: 5000z per device.
Notes: We are not interested in the current owners of the equipment. Do with them as you like.

| >"Tarin often works with a Justice Wardrober"
They don't though.
-Black Panties

| >Mr. Johnson
You're so fuckin' dead, my friend. I will come after you. -???

| >threatening Anonymous
so edgy

| >Seeking Type F Heat Lasers
Desc: Awhile back some joker posted an ad selling some weak powered type-f lasers. Anyone have any left? I'll buy in bulk!
Pay: About 200 zenny per laser, 500z if they're still in great condition!
Poster: GloryBe
Notes: No, I'm totally not going to use them to make a weapon of mass meme potential... why do you ask?

|

| >Looking to buy weapons second hand
Cheap offers only please!!!
I just need something of light caliber for self defense. Preferably a firearm but hell I'll take a knuckle duster if you have it. Want to feel safer and have a reasonable amount of Z's
-Contact Nathan

| >>44891
I got a couple used Lightfire 70's here, one with a silencer. How much ya got? -Honest Phil

| >>45148
Not enough to splurge for a silencer but how does 2000Z sound? -Nathan

| >>45296
Hehe... we have a deal, chummer. -Honest Phil

| >MILK RUN
Desc: There's a house somewhere in the residential zones that has something the client wants, and you're gonna get it.
Pay: 10,000z.
Notes: Whatever you do, don't look inside the box. Seriously. We didn't have enough sawdust for the last idiot who did.

| >Mr. Johnson
Posting shady stuff again? Maybe we need to get rid of you. You may cause trouble in future. -4F

| >>46015
???
Who are you chummer?

| >4F
Uh Mr. Johnson is a normally a name used when you want to remain anonymous. Like "John Smith" and so on. -CN

| Such information was never necessary and for that reason was never included into my basic configuration. My commander dislikes his attitude anyways. -4F

| >4F
It's just a job posting... it's not that big of deal. Threatening to kill someone over their attitude is kind of extreme... -CN

| >Black Panties Bra
Description: We all know what color the carpet is, but we don't know what color the curtains are yet. Get Black Panties' Bra and you'll get the money.
Pay: 3,000 Zenny
Poster: Abigail Williams

| >>47173
You know, even though you're the third person to ask for her underwear, you're the first to ask for her bra. -CN

| >CN
I bet its cute and lacy <3

| >>47175
Why are you so curious about the top half anyways? -CN

| >CN
Why aren't you? I bet she is a megamilk under all that armor
boing boing~

| >>47178
I mean you could probably just ask her. She frequents the boards. -CN

| >CN
Even so then I don't have the bra.
I could probably wear it on my head.

| >>47180
...I- why though? -CN

| boing boing~~

| >>47183
... -CN

| this is pretty hot
- 8||8

| >8||8
Thank you!!

| >>47198
You shouldn't try to steal people's underwear. -Jules

| >Jules
You're just jealous no one is asking for your underwear. I bet you're flat as a board. >3<
-Abigail Williams

| >Abigail Williams
I don't need to have big tits to attract people, or, either - to steal someone's underwear, you, pervert. -Jules

| >you, pervert
There is nothing perverted about the love for female form Ms. A cup.
See I used Ms because you're obviously not married
>3>

| Probably no boyfriend now that I think about it.
Huh, am I right Ms Not Mrs A-cup?
>3<

| Gotta Love web catfights. -Neil

| And here I thought the insanity would end at the buying of underwear... -CN

| This was a job thread but it was turned into a argument about undergarments
- 8||8

| >3< she hasn't responded.
Did I strike a nerve?

| >Abigail Williams
I AM flat as a desk - and i am proud of this, you, bare human template! And there is a person that loves me the way i am. -Jules

| Then why aren't they asking for your underwear? `3´

| That shouldn't be your concern even for a brief moment.

| because I'm not a perv...
- 8||8

| >brief moment
Brief moments are the perfect time to be concerned about underwear.
Get it?
Brief.
>3<)
>8||8
All that says is your not as attracted as you could be.
And its not perverted.

| >8||8
"Do not feed the troll." -Jules

| >Jules
While I don't exactly approve of her quest for underwear, I can certainly respect her determination in the task. -CN

| >8||8
Please feed the trolls, I'm having so much fun with this thread. -Neil

| >Neil
Would you please die? -Jules

| Hey now thats a bit harsh...
- 8||8

| >Jules
Yea I agree... A little over the top of a response... -CN

| >Jules
Legends never die A-cup. Neil

| >browsing /cyb/
>Year 2XXX
>Not liking delicious flat chest.
A-cup and below is best cup. -A-cup-lover

| >flat lovers
I mean you might as well be dating a trap at that point. At least they have something special down bellow.
>3<

| Why can't we just like all cup sizes equally... -CN

| >cn
Tittie communist...

| >>47498
Sorry, but that's just how I am. Besides I think when it comes to points of arguments the legs are where it counts... -CN

| >legs
So you're like a dog right?

| >I am perfect and that women is just jealous. -Jules

| >>47501
Guess you're not much for thigh highs then... -CN

| >perfect
If you're so perfect why is no one asking for your underwear.
>3>¿

| >>47502
I think you're letting her get to you too much... -CN

| >thigh highs
Boingers are good on their own though

| >>47506
They're both good, but preferably if I need to choose, I'd personally go for the stockings. -CN

| Like how a dog humps legs.
Totally a shiba.

| >CN
So, are you a leg lover, then?~ -Jules

| >>47508
Why you have to give it such a weird analogy... -CN

| >Jules
More of a thighs guy but technically yes. -CN

| Because its most appropriate ShibN

| >CN
Adorable. -Jules

| >Jules
Like a dog kind of adorable
>3>

| >>47512
ShibN? Got to admit that's one of the more clever nicknames I've gotten. -CN

| >Jules
Adorable? W-wait when did I become the center of this conversation? -CN

| When you told us you were a thigh thumper shibn

| >CN
Sorry, i don't like being a center of attention. I will reward you generously if you cover me here.~ -Jules

| >Jules
Don't think you can get away that easy Ms. Not Mrs A Cup.

| >Jules
Well considering the gurl I like also frequents this board I'm not sure if that reward might be worth the risk... -CN

| >>47517
You're not much better, I'm sure you would do lewd things to that bra if you got your hands on them! -CN

| >CN
It's nothing what could offend her. Really. I promise. -Jules

| >lewd things to BPs bra
Hahahaha
No.

| >Jules
Hmm... I don't know... there's plenty of other people on this board who I rather not know this stuff about me as well... -CN

| >>47523
[X] Doubt -CN

| >ShibN
Who cares what you believe! You hump legs!

| >>47526
Aha so I guess I did hit the nail on the head. I mean there's no need to be so embarrassed about it, paying 3000 zenny for a bra? Most of us automatically assumed that you were going to do something like that with it anyways... -CN

| No#ffffffffffff
U

| Its not!
Says more about you thinking that dogboy! You and your legs and stuff
I don't and no!

| >>47534
I mean I was pretty clear on my fetishes... I'm not denying or getting embarrassed about it. You were out here advocating big boobs and now you're freaking out about it? Guess you weren't as committed to your cause as I thought you were... -CN

| >CN
I will keep my mouth shut. -Jules

| >CN
Pffft
Whatever.
I don't even anymore

| /shrug -CN

| >CN
hackerman bringing the heat. Neil

| Shes still an A-cup with no boyfriend and you're still a leg humping dog!!

| >>47554
I mean I can live with that. I already have someone that likes me for who I am. -CN

| I agree with CN... Thighs are heavenly...
- 8||8

| >8||8
I see you too are a gurl of culture. -CN

| >Abigail Williams.
I have a boyfriend. Check and mate, Miss Williams. -Jules

|

|

| Off by one

| >off by one
Wonder where that leads.

| >>51078
Its not a post number my friend. -CN

|

| >Strange Monster?
Description: Out in West Port, where I live, I've been hearing a lot of strange howls in the area. Typically around midnight I'd say. I don't have much of a detail on where it's coming from, really.
Reward: Will Discuss in person.
Poster: Genevieve Martin
Additional notes: I've been out at sea for a while in a fishing expedition. We ended in late Sept and I've been back in my home since then. Started hearing the howling around Halloween.

| >>51785
Does anyone else you know hear the noise? I'd imagine if it was an animal or something it would have gotten taken care of by now.

| >>51786
I... Don't think so.
I've been keeping it quiet from my sailor buddies for a while, but it feels like it's been getting louder as of late.

| >>51787
Can your friends hear the howl as well? -CN

| >>51853
I talked with my buddy Jerry last night about it and he couldn't tell me if he heard it. I almost spent the night with him to see if he'd hear it too but when the time rolled around he didn't react to the noise...
I'm honestly freaked out about it now and I don't know what to do.

| >>51858
Hmm... well assuming you're just not imagining the noise, was there anything else weird that happened that first night? Or maybe something leading up to Halloween night? -CN

| >>51860
I can't say for sure? We back from a fishing expedition and everything seemed alright.
I found some strange amulet in a town where we docked for a few days, but I don't think it has anything to do with it, considering I never heard the howling before getting back to the City...

| >>51864
Still, it's better to be sure before we eliminate a possibility. What does the amulet look like? Have you always had it on your person since you got It? -CN

| >>51866
It's a deep blue coloration with white waves through the crystal in it... Kinda like the ocean itself. It's really pretty, but I don't do jewelry. Too much of a pain.
And yeah, I was going to pawn it off but I've been forgetting it when I head out to do something...

| >>51867
Alright why not try This? Give the amulet to a sailor friend of yours for the night and see if they here the howl or not. -CN

| >>51869
Yeah... I'll try that... I'll make sure to explain the situation first of course, but I'll give our Sail Master, Jacob, the Amulet and see what happens.

|

| >>51891
Alright, good luck man. -CN

| >>51919
I think you mean 'Good luck /girl/.
Not the first time someone mistook me for a man though...
Let me know if you find a dude named Genevieve though. I'd love to get a laugh out of that.

| >>51932
Oh right sorry. Good luck gurl. -CN

| >>51785
WILL TAKE YOUR JOB.
Come to [>(SETTING) HOODS PRIVATE CLINICIANS /will create later/]
asap.
Many questions to be answered, Genevieve.
-Blood Bank

| >>52434
Ummm.. Okay? First off, is this guy safe to be around?

| >>52490
Beats me, don't know who he is. He just started posting on the boards recently. -CN

| >>52490
Safest Doctor in City. Hence name is Blood Bank.
Excited because dots might connect with recent work.
Posting in boards are new, because of recent circumstance with a client of mine.
-Blood Bank.

| >>52491
>>52501
Alright then. I'll give him a shot, but if anything weird goes on, I'm beating him up really well.

| >>52504
I mean I don't know him so no skin off my back. -CN

| >>52504
Will guarantee that no weird happenings will go on, just prepare for heavy subject matter.
>>52506
;_;

| >High valuable transport
Description: I need to deliver some fine artifacts but lack of the assets to do it safely, I'm willing to hire any security agency or team to help me with this.
Reward: 250.000 Zennys (Negotiable)
Poster: J.C

| >>54571
How many personnel would you prefer for this? -CN

| >>54584
Four people should be good enough as long as they're good at it, a big team could work too and I'd be willing to pay a bit more for one.

| >>54601
Let me talk to my team and I'll see how many of them are free and interested. -CN

| >>54608
Take your time, I'm looking forward to work with you.

| >>54611
Hey, sorry I took awhile, were kind of disorganized at the moment. I manage to get a crew of 4, myself included ready. -CN

| >>54611
Looking forward to working with you. -Nym

| >Obtain Red Mask's bra.
Desc: As the title.
Reward: 2000z
Poster: Loco Cocoa
Additional notes: If you can get her entire drawer, I'll pay the same for each lingerie retreived!

| ...what? -Red Mask

| Been awhile since I've seen one of these and not be about BP. -CN

| >>54608
>>55006
You have your team ready? I'm setting things for tomorrow, but I want confirmation. -J.C

| >>55090
>>55096 *

| >>55219
Yup, just look for the group with the purple-haired lilim, a blonde with blue tips, a tall guy with a bunch of tech, and... well you won't miss the last one. She's pretty well known. -CN

| >>55219
>>55224
ay, you accept late additions?

| >>55224
Just perfect, I'm currently keeping the artifacts in a rentt truck for an "under the radar" transportation, if your team has something better let me know before tomorrow morning. -J.C

| >>55239
Up to the first claimer, If their team can work with a "late addition" I have no problem. -J.C

| >>55244
understandable. i'll wait for their response

| >>55244
That truck sounds fine. We don't really have anything fancy transportation wise. And the late addition is fine with me as well. The more the merrier I suppose. -CN

| >>55255
All should be Good then, just know that the late addition will be your responsibility. -J.C

| >>55260
Got it. -CN

| >>55261
aaaaalright, won't be any trouble. thanks for letting me aboard, cap

| >>55268
No prob bob. -CN

| >>55268
>>55269
I'm sending you both the address now. -J.C

| OOC: Warehouse thread

| >>55543
Alrighty. -CN

| >BLOODY REALTOR
Description: Looking for knowledgeable intermediator to help with finding an apartment in the city (within 30~50k z a month if possible), that wouldn't be a complete and utter trash.
Reward: 5000z prepayment, 50% monthly apartment pay for the first three month upon signing a contract.
Poster: Jòzef Kitsukian
Additional notes: don't have local phone yet, live meeting req.
P.S. realtor doesn't have to be covered in blood.

| >>56362
P.S.S. if realtor does come to the meeting covered in blood (or ketchup) I'll pay extra 7000z

| >>56362
Hey, umm, I'm not a realtor but if you're still at Fisherman Jones's I could give you the contact info for the guy who found my apartment. He mostly deals with what I guess you'd call "luxury" real estate, but if he doesn't have any places in your price range, I'm sure someone else from his agency does.

| Oh, I'm the OP of that other thread by the way

| >>56381
I'm not at Fisherman rn, but i can get there, say, two hours later? Given I'm not eaten by a giant squid on the way.

| >>56385
Sounds good! I'll see you there in two hours.

And I haven't seen any squids outside the ones being sold as street food, but if I spot any krakens or Cthulhus I'll be sure to warn you.

| >ANIMAL CONTROL
Desc: Client is looking to recover a number of dangerous critters that have escaped to Glitch City a few months ago, and are thought to still be in the area. This poster is looking for fellows to join in, and we'll split the nuyen equally. Serious offers please, and must be armed, but capture equipment will be provided.
Reward: The pot is a bounty of 3000z per recapture. The more we get, the more we split!
Notes: Don't be careless with this one.

| >>56561

Man's gonna take that job. -Big Shaq

| >>51785
Alive and stable after attack. Managed to fend off, but recuperation needed. If anyone sees this 6'4 tanned woman, fit, short black hair, let her know her safety is in some sort of danger.

| Apologies
-Blood Bank

| >Where in the world is Purple Scarf?
Desc: The super-sentai member of the "Justice Wardrobe," "Purple Scarf," has been out of the Glitch City limelight for sometime- too long, in fact. Our Client will pay a bounty leading to Purple Scarf's location; they are interested in studying the unique technology that they use to enter and exit space.
Reward: 23000z
Poster: Colonycorp
Notes: This isn't a manhunt, we just want to talk with them.

| >Looking for extras for a feature film!
Desc: Big time production company looking for extras to fill up some crowd scenes- shooting to be done in Glitch City proper! Know someone that's interested? Looking to get started in the big business of show business? Look no further!
Pay: Starting at 130z per hour, with a 500z referral bonus for everyone you get signed on!
Poster: Shorty McShoot
Notes: First come, first serve! We plan to make history- see yourself in holo adverts!

| >>63181
What productions are you working on? -CN

| >>64480
So glad you asked! Get this- >The City of Glitch City is a hive of scum and villainy... a mistress, weak and powerless without its adulterer...

| >But then, after a tragic tragedy that could not be stopped in any way, a Savior appears, one whose loins only know J U S T I C E!

| >Who is this mysterious ferocious fighter for freedom? Who is this dark knight in the despair that is Glitch City?

| >They have many names, but only goes by one, that is whispered in the night, that is feared by all who tread the sticky backalleys of filth....

| >They are...

| >HE IS...

| EBONY BOXERS!

| >SEE! His sculpted ideal male body, that all weaker men aspire to!
>FEEL! His sultry touch is impossible for any mere female to resist!
>HEAR! His trumpeting baritone, which causes lesser criminals to wet themselves, and women to become WET

| >HE IS THE HERO THAT GLITCH CITY NEEDS!
>And YOU can help!

| Positions start at "fluffer" all the way up to photo editor! We're hiring every position. :)
So what about it chum? Know any aspiring actresses who could use a leg up or two on their road to fame? Maybe you'd want to take a shot? We offer an amazing dental plan! -Shorty McShoot

| >>65459
Uh... I see. Well I'm not an actress myself but I suppose I could ask some of my friends if they're interested. -CN

| >>65455
>44232443 2443 52231144 22343114 2533451325311543 432334453114 23115115 12151533 131131311514 313431
>-231125114315

| >>66074
Well I guess that's more details than I needed to know about his underwear choice. -CN

| >>66079
>3423 2444 2443 24454344 453314154252151142 24 23115115 3524134445421543 442334 2421 113354343315 5211334443
>-231125114315

| >>66093
I think I'll be fine without them personally... -CN

| >>66158
>24 23115115 442315 2224423143 3421 442315 1231111325 13343131114243 443434 ;p <3~~
>-231125114315

| >>66160
W-why do you have all of that. Actually you know what, nevermind. I'm probably better off not knowing. -CN

| >>#65457

Haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Christ. - L

| >>65455
wat -Red Mask

| >>66918
Looks like you've got stiff competition. -CN

| >>66924
...was that a double entendre? >///> -Red Mask

| >>66926
Maybe, maybe not. Hope your face isn't as red as your mask from it though. -CN

| >>66932
>///>
Anyway... "stay out of trouble," citizen! -Red Mask

| is this board still for jobs or just...
whatever this is???
-AG

| >>66936
;) -CN
>>66937
I mean acting is technically a job I guess... even if the production in question is... unique. -CN

| >>66938
Right...
Anyways:

>Augs wanted!
Description: I'm looking to get myself an upgrade and install a datajack. I'm also interested in meeting someone skilled with engineering to help me build a surveillance drone for reasons.
Reward: Negotiable
Poster: Asher
Additional notes: must be willing to meet and negotiate in person, obviously.

| >>66946
I'm not too knowledgable about the ins and outs of installation, but I can help you with building that surveillance drone.

| >>67006
Great! I'll be sure to drop another person once the augs are all set up!

| >>67007
-AG

| >>67083
Completely passed over my head but admittedly it does make more sense now

| But yes, please do.

| >>65633

Friends, eh! By all means, come one, cum all! There's referral money in it fer ya, after all.

Ahem, speaking of which, would they be ok with a little... tasteful nudity? -Shorty McShoot

| >>67248
>DO YOU HAVE A LEAD ACTOR?

| >>67254

Er... yes... -Shorty McShoot

| >>67297
LAME AS HELL.

| (>*)

| >>67248
Fuck yeah I'm in, you got anything besides being an extra though? Consider hiding a professional, consider hiring *this* professional. -Neil

| >>67248
...Define "tasteful nudity"? -CN

| >>66079
CN... What does that text say...?

| >>67663
She said that's what GK should had called himself. -CN

| 44232443 2443 52231144 22343114 2533451325311543 432334453114 23115115 12151533 131131311514 313431
>-231125114315
This stuff?

| >>67705
Yes, it's cipher text so you can decrypt it to figure out what she's saying. -CN

| >>67711
Its not working :V
-8||8

| >>67773
What cipher are you using? It's a specific kind. -CN

|

| >Bank Job
Desc: The city's going to shit, and the cops are distracted... a better time to make ourselves rich? No way.
Reward: 70/30, my way. Don't worry- there will be enough to go around.
Notes: I actually don't care whether you're lilim or augmented or whatever. Don't mix politics with work, y'here? But hurry up. Shit's getting bad and I wanna be out of this sorry ass town before a nuke drops or something.

| >Where in the world is Kira Miki?
Desc: Rioters everywhere, many of which are targeting Lilims in particular. What terrible timing for the "King" of Jazz to come back. We're worried about her safety- we will pay generously for any paydata leading to her location.
Pay: 333500z
Poster: Mr Johnson
Notes: Certified credstick only. Pay will be wired on successful mission completion.

|

Total number of posts: 218, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1513980386

This thread is permanently archived