danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(setting) Disco inferno

| >Somewhere on Central Glitz an abandoned disco lays untouched, with the exception of a young man hanging from the roof, painting a "HALLOWEEN PARTY" above the sign.

| >Two redheads head into the venue. They're dressed in green gakurans, and bear a unique hairstyle: A little messy but otherwise restrained on the sides and top, but complemented by a large "noodle" of hair dangling from the front of their heads to their left eyes. In fact, they can be recognized as-

Two Noriaki Kakyoins!

| >A single figure walks up to the meeting place, A very tall man with his hair tied up in a ponytail and a messy beard.

"Ehhh, so this is the place huh?"

| >The blonde man hanging slows down on his painting, looking fairly confused at the two redheads
"Man and I though I knew about costumes"
>His attention quickly changed towards the tall man
"Hey you lost? I see lots of booze on your future if you give me a hand!"

| >A guy in pilot goggles and a leather jacket. He looked like one of those pilots from a century ago that you could see in old movies.
"Is this the Halloween Party place?
I'm here to help out."

| >>425366
>The man waves his hands a little bit

"Oh, I just came because I heard you needed huh... Help right?"

| "Yes! to both of you! for starters one of you could get to the roof and start pulling this cord because god repelling is hard"

>He said holding hard on the cord tied aroudn his waist

"The other can.. well there is a lot of rubbish inside that still needs to be taken out, it gives a nice abandoned disco vibe but last year someone brought kids into the party so that's definetly not safe for them"

| >>425446

>One of the Kakyoins approaches Neil.
"We'll handle the garbage."
>He- No, wait, *she* -queries. On second thought, didn't the original Kakyoin have purple eyes? These two have teal ones.
>In the background, the Kakyoin that didn't approach Neil nods.

| >Metro put his goggles on and went inside the building. Shortly after he was at the roof helping Neil with the cord.

| >Oh, well, disregard that last post- The Kakyoins would start managing the garbage inside the disco on their own, just to kill some time.

| "That's it people let's look alive and get this before night falls!"
>Neil took Metro's hand once it was reachable, quickly climbing back onto the roof
"Now, we got fancy redheads downstairs taking the trash and that's awesome. We, we need to get these roof spotlights working, we're aiming for at least 50 meters of lightbeam up on the sky, I want everyone not here wanting to be here!"

| >Excited, smol voices can be heard outside the entrance as a "skeleton" girl in her teens pokes her head inside.

"Yare yare... excuse me?" >She says, observing the decorations,

"May we come in?"

| >The door suddenly forces itself open to the sound of yelping and excitement! Over two dozen smol children in varying costumes flood in, excitedly spreading out around the disco as they ogle the adornments!

| >In particular, a tall, "sexy bunny" stumbles in, laughing as she attempts to carry two children, a smaller bunny and a cat girl.

| >The skeleton, having been trampled, continues to lay on the floor.

| >As the adorable little children barrel in, suddenly, blood starts dripping from a cloaked figure... as perverted giggling can be heard from her...

| >>425657
> After the children walk in...A man in a black suit and tired eyes walks in. His long black hair is slicked back and his expression seems to be fixed into a look of general disinterest. His hands shoved into his pocket, he leans forward a little and strolls in before moving with one hand to help the trampled skeleton back on their feet.
"Careful, Kids. They might not be done cleaning yet."

| >>425663
>The skeleton scratches their head as you help them up, and a large wolf ear pokes out from beneath their wig. They push it back in.

"Domo," >The skeleton says as they run off after the others, who have already invaded any table with food on it.

| >A group of five women arrive just outside the complex, lead by a blonde "sexy nurse" who's tapping away at her phone. Behind her stand a woman with short cropped black hair dressed in a deer hunting coat with a pipe in her mouth, a woman with a short white hair wig in a blouse and tie with an arm painted to look like a prosthetic, a tiny "witch" with glasses and a short skirt with thigh highs, and finally, a short frankenstein's monster who smells strongly of Mary Jane.

>Very strongly.

| "Honestly, of all the nights you could have lit up..."

"Tis the seasssonnn!"

"Yeah yeah... open up!"

"Strawberry, what even are you dressed as-"

"THE RED COMET!"

"...but you just look some boy with white hair and a fake arm-"

"Gee, that sounds like someone straight out of an anime-"

| >The women enter the complex as they bicker and spread out among the guests.

| >>425510
"You, eh.. Goggles! This will take me a while so try and keep order down there, I can hear a bunch of kids already and they shall NOT eat all the snacks so early"

>Neil throws a keyset at Metro

"Or hurt themselves with the rubbish of course"

| >The Kakyoins have finished their job, and decide to go out and mingle with the crowd. One of them begins to play with the children, while the other looks around for taller company.

| >The latter Kakyoin eventually bumps into the "sexy nurse"- quite literally. He staggers backwards and confusion shows on his face in the split second before he decides that a costume is a costume.
"Oh, sorry about that!" >His- no, her -voice is a little louder than she intended it to be- The other Kakyoin briefly glances in her direction.

| > The man in the black suit stands against a wall watching everyone quietly.

| >Three smol girls stroll into the party. One is a blond no older than tweleve. She is wearing a... Questionable Cat costume. It consists of a pair of black panties with orange ribbons on the sides, black fuzzy paw shaped boots, the top just consists of black ribbon skimpily wrapped around her chest and tied in a bow in the back. Her hair hangs loosly down her back with cat ear clips, an orange ribbon tied to one. She has on an orange collar and black cat paw gloves

| >within the group, a pink haired girl consists of more or less a classic with outfit, complete with oversized hat and cloak! She keeps the blond girl on a leash, though doesn't exactly pull her around too much. She beams at the rest of the kids!

| "Are you excited?"
>The blond smiles at her, content that the witch was so happy. The other girl in the group is a burenette 14 year old wearing a velvet black dress and cape. Her wavy brown hair is pulled back into a ponytail with a red ribbon, a few strand hanging loosly. Fake vampire fangs stick out of her mouth. Black one socks and ankle boots complete the out fit. She stands with her arms crossed beside the pair, seemingly alittle disgruntled.

| > The man in the black suit casually slips his right hand into his suit jacket. He draws what's unmistakably a handheld videogame and turns it on. On the screen of it looked a lot like a chat system.
> "So who made it to the party?"

> Another response happened immediately.

> Zetaman Neo : 'PARTY?! WHAT PARTY?! IS THERE BOOZE!'

> "No. This is a party with children."

> Zetaman Neo : '>_> The drinking age in Austria is sixteen.'

> "We're not in Austria."

| >Through the door comes in a chubby young man, wearing a blue trenchcoat, looking around at the scene.

| >>425697

"No offense taken... and what are you dressed as?" >The sexy nurse says, swirling a drink in one hand.

| >A perfect opportunity! Yukiko clears her throat...
>Strikes a dramatic pose...
>And, in a perfect impression of Kakyoin's voice...
"My name is Noriaki Kakyoin! For the vengeance of my friend Avdol and so that the sister of my friend, Polnareff, may be at peace, you will pay with your life!"

| >>425732

"Pfffttt hahaha!" >The nurse laughs!

"Oh man, one of my subor- er, friends, watches that show on the trid. Something about, uh, 'kayoken times thirty?'?"

| >>425724
>Buzzing can be heard from the burenette's satchel and she pulls out a similar device.

>Towervania: I am here. I guess I have alot of explaining to do for disappearing for four months....

| >>425733
>The nurse's laughter infects Yukiko, and she, too, doubles over.
"Oh, oh >>>man..." >She wipes a tear from her eye, then continues in her normal voice.
"No, you're thinking about Dragon Ball Z. This is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. They're both great shows, though."

| >the pink haried witch hugs the blond kitty tightly, wrapping her arms around her
"Whew... was worried we were gonna get arrested!

| >>425735
> The chat was silent for a moment...then...
> " You're back."
> The man in the black suit smiled faintly and gazed down at his handheld for a moment. He lifted that gaze to search around for anyone who looked familiar. Unfortunately this was a halloween costume party. But he had a feeling if he tried he could spot her. His eyes kept searching even as if typed.
> " ...Are you well?"
> Zetaman Neo : 'Tanslation: OMG I MISSED U WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!'
> "Shut up, Neo."

| >>425740
"Why would that be?"
*She looks at her curiously, returning her hug and pressing up against her*

| >>425741
>She faintly blushed looking at the screen, seemingly pouting abit

>Towervania: I am fine. Long story
short I went with Wendy to rescue Geek boy and we kinda passed through somewhere that distorted time. What was only supposed to be a few days somehow got distorted into four months. I still don't even fucking understand what happened but it was some messed up shit. Geek boy really owes everyone an explanation. Fucking techno zombies...

| >A smol but sp00ky tyrannosaurus rex jumps onto a table of snacks and narrowly misses a large fruit punch bowl! She looks around to see if anyone is paying attention, and then picks up an entire plates of cookies and attempts to run off!

| >>425742
"...Did you look at yourself? honestly i diddn't even think you'd agree..

| >>425746
>The trex is lifted up by an invisible figure, who hugs them tightly!
"Aren't you a little mischevious..."

| >>425739

"Huh, I see... forgive me, I'm often too busy to join in, so my knowledge of, uh, 'animu' is lacking." >The nurse says.

| >>425747
"What do you mean? It is just a simple costume. And it is one my beloved wife picked out. Of course I would agree"

| >>425750

>The T-Rex giggles!

"Sore wa kusuguri, kyōdai!"

| >>425751

"Fair enough, fair enough." >Yukiko nods, and her little 'hair noodle' bounces along.
"Anyway, my name- as in, >>>my name -is Yukiko. What's yours?"

| >>425656
>The catgirl pokes her carrier's cheek.
"Miss Cindy? Can I have a headpat?"

| >>425757

"Of course hun~" >The sexy bunny says, rubbing under your ears gently.

| >>425753
>The invisible woman laughs too, and starts carrying her around so everyone can fear the flying trex!

| >>425759
>Seeing the cat get petted, the bun pouts
"Big sis cindy, can i get a kiss?

| >>425761

>The catgirl purrs, then paws at the tiny bun.
"C-Can I get one too?!"

| >>425761

"Of course-" >Cindy pecks on you on the nose!

>>425760

>Meanwhile, the T-Rex, not understanding what is happening, is unfortunately for the crowd at large the best of improvisers. She "RAWRS" and "GROWLS" but they really come off as a small t-rex that is squeaking and occasionally speaking in Japanese.

| >>425762

>Cindy starts to pet both at the same time!

MULTI HAND HEADPATTING!

| >>425755

"Call me... Vanilla." >The nurse says!

| >>425763
>The bun blushes widely
I kind of wanted more but...

>Meanwhile, the invisible woman eventjally sets the trex down, exhausted and uncloaking for a bit.

"k-kids sure are heavy...

| >>425765

"Damn meased to pleet ya, Vanilla." >Yukiko bows.
"How's the party treating ya so far?

| >>425769

"That is yet to be seen..." >Vanilla sips her drink, and you see her face redden slightly.

"So far, I'd say... good."

| >>425744 > "Techno Zombies? Oh good. Something else to give me nightmares."
> He slipped through the crowds and eventually found her. As soon as he was able he gently touched her shoulder and spoke.
"Nice costume."

| >>425772

"Glad to hear it. I like your costume, by the way." >Yukiko glances at Vanilla's drink, but quickly averts her focus.

| >>425774
>She jumped Abit at his touch, slightly startled, but relaxes upon recognizing who it was.
"Thanks"
>She turns a tinge of red for a brief moment.
"Yours is nice too. Didn't think you were too fond of parties"

| >Eventually, Dahk notices Vanilla, vaguely remembering her during her last time at the tango down
"...Whoa, you still alive? good to see!"

| >CN looks around and noticing Cindy and her... obvious outfit heads towards her.
"Hi Cindy."

| >>425777

"You're too kind honey... now if you'll excuse me, I need to... refresh my drink."

>>425780

>She turns to Dahk.

"You look familiar..."

| >>425781

>Upon spotting you, Cindy suddenly yelps with glee!

"Big Bro CN!" >She yells loudly!

| >>425783
"Sorry for my uh... long absence. I'm back now and I'm glad you're all safe."

| >>425784

>Cindy whistles!

>Like a tidal wave of fur, smols start appearing from every part of the festival hall and jump onto you!

| >>425782
"...What? don't recognize the infamous perv dahk? Public intoxication?"
>She smiles, then brushes some of her graying hair aside
"Look I dunno what exactly happened ever since tango down vanished, but we should catch up sometime! my treat!"

| >>425782

"Mmm... I'll come with ya, if that's okay. My sister-"
>She gestures to the other Kakyoin, who looks kind of upset that all the smols are gone.
"-is doing her own thing, so... Not really much else to do, da?"

| >>425785
>CN quickly falls on his ass as the smols swarm him!
"H-Hey wa-ait! I cant-"
>He just start chuckling as he cant control the smols

| >>425661

>A smol girl sniffs your cloak as "blood" bleeds from it! She's wearing a firewoman constume but you see dog ears popping out from underneath.

| >>425786

"As you wish, though I have been quite busy as of late..."

>>425789

"Very well."

| >Wendy looks over to where CN is
"Seems geek boy has showed up"
>She sighs
"I didn't make you worry too much while I was away did I, Tsu Tsu?"

| >>425791

>You're completely covered in the quite literal horde of smols as dozens of voices speak at once.

>Meanwhile, in a corner table, a teenager dressed like a Cadian Regiment soldier sits quietly drinking punch and eating /burg/ and chips, along with an equally quiet girl dressed like a mummy. For what it's worth, neither of them are frowning, so that's an improvement.

| >sneaking in is a very small girl with a big grin across her face, puffy cheeks and small nubby brown ears.

| >>425796
"Mmm... not too much, 4 months is a long time though, so lets have lots of sex once we're done!"

"Or we could just do it here..."

| >>425799
"O-Okay, okay. One at a time gurls please! Theres plenty of hugs and headpats to go around. I'm glad you're all safe!"

| >the girl with the slightly ragged hair and spotted hyena ears and tail whoops at anyone not noticing her as she moves to get snacks

| >>425801
"We can after. This is not an appropriate venue..."
>She blushes slightly

>>425804
>Wendy moves to follow her
"Don't wander too far. I need to be able to see you at any given time. Gotta watch out for you"

| >Cindy's considerably sensitive ears suddenly straighten up as she hears the familiar whooping... >>425804

| >>425805
"Awww..."
>the smol fidgets waiting for wendy

| >>425795

"Right." >Yukiko nods, heading to the refreshment table.

>>425806
>Meiko idly paws at Cindy's ears- She seems more interested in her than in CN at the moment.

| >>425795
>dahk beams
"It's a date then!"

| >The other four girls have commandeered a table along with a bowl of nachos and salsa verde.

>The RED COMET talks excitedly on a strong southern accent while the others look on, bemused.

>The smol witch is nowhere to be seen.

| >>425811

>Vanilla chortles!

| >>425814
"What? You're a cute girl... we're probably gonna talk over some drinks... probably gonna get drunk... What's so bad about expecting some romance? you aren't taken are you!?"

| >>425807
>Wendy quickly catches up to her
"I just wanna make sure your safe. We don't know everyone here"
>She pets her

| >Yukiko returns to Vanilla, two drinks in hand.
"I'm back. Got you a drink too, since I was already there." >She shrugs, and the hair noodle bounces again. She offers one of her drinks to Vanilla.

| >A long bearded man wearing sunglasses walks into the disco, using a blind stick to walk among the people he makes his way to the empty bar, then puts a little whiteboard on the counter that reads 'BAR OPENS AT 21:00'

| >>425779
"I don't, but tonight it was worth it, apparently."
>He replied while watching CN.
"What does one do in one of these things."

| >>425837
"Well I am glad this party is enjoyable for you at least."
>She sighs and follows his gaze
"I am not for sure myself. I don't exactly do parties. I normally just stand around and wait to leave"

| >'Your love is a drug' begins playing on every speaker in the disco, with flashing lights of all colors keeping up with the rythm

>"BIG NEIL'S HALLOWEEN PARTY" is announced trough the speakers

| >>425843
"Heh heh heh...The one time it'd be advantageous for us not to be two of a kind."
> He shrugged and offered his right arm.
"I'm guessing neither of us know how to dance?"

| >>425863
"No. Never really danced before"
>She take his arm, Abit nervously. Her face slightly red

| >>425816
>She happily accepts the pets
"Lets go I see candy!"

| >>425867
"I probably sound like Neo...but how hard can it be?"

| >the small puffy cheeked smol with the pointy brown ears starts at the food table happily taking the smallest things and munching on them.
>sometimes she bumps into people and then gives them a hug to apologize

| >>425803
>CN slowly stands up after giving all the smols proper headpats and hugs
"Okay, I'm going to talk to some of the others okay? You all have fun but make sure to behave alright? I'm gonna be here with you all at the party."

| >>425873
The puffy cheek small after being pat hugs your legs for maybe a bit too long

| >>425815

"Pfft, you flatter me."

>>425821

"Thanks," >The nurse says.

| >>425876

"Don't mention it." >The gunsmith android waves her hand dismissively.
"Like I said, I was already there, so why not spare you the effort of walking to the table?"
>She takes a sip of her drink.

| >>425871
"I don't know who Neo is but either way let's go be awkward"
>She smiles at him warmly

| >>425886
"Heh. It doesn't matter."
>He lead her out towards where he already saw some folks dancing. He took in the sight and went to try to move to the rhythm.
> It went about the way one would expect, but he kept going for the fun of it. He figured if he chickened out, she definitely would.
"No excuses!"
> He'd offer to her jokingly.

| >>425907
>She stuck her tongue out at him, doing her best to dance to the beat, her face red from embarrassment
"I won't make any"

| >'Those who dwell on the shadows' begins playing

>as the song starts, a blonde man wearing a blood stained tuxedo makes a glamorous entrance trough the backdoors.

"BIG NEIL IS HERE, SCREW HUMBLE ENTRANCES AND SCREW THE PERSON THAT KEEPS BRINGS CHILDREN EVERY YEAR, I'M STARTING TO REALLY DISLIKE YOU!"

| >The extroverted host passes among the croud patting some of the back and giving some handshakes, he stopped at the bar station to chat with the blind bartender

| >The little whiteboard on the bar counter gets quickly replaced

>BAR OPEN

>DRINKS (free for volunteers)
>Love Potion: 250 zennys
>Big Neil: 100 zennys
>Burn disco burn: 300 Zennys
>Absolute Absolute: 400 Zennys
>Neon (NOT FOR AUGMENTED): 420 Zennys
>Fake Neon: 240 Zennys
>Big guy: 550 Zennys

| >After giving her greetings with the smols, CN walks over to Wendy
"Hey, surprised to see you here. How are you after... well all that?"

| >>425950
>Wendy turns to him
"Oh. Hi. I am doing okay though highly confused. Just trying to catch up since Wraith has had to operate without me"

| >>425909
>He half smiled at that. When the music changed he turned to make note of the man making his entrance. We watched curiously and saw the bar appear.
"Not for augmented, huh?"

> His gaze slipped over to CN and Wendy soon after.
"So... how'd you get mixed up with him?"

| >>425952
"Are they okay? I hope the 4 months didn't make things too crazy without you in it's absense."

| >>425953
"When he disappeared, Wendy wanted to investigate. She asked me to tag along."

>>425954
"Tsuya went above and beyond running things in my unexpected absence."

| >>425957
"Well I'm glad it wasn't too affected. Sorry you got dragged in all that... what do you plan on doing now?"

| >>425958
"The usual... Protect this city and take care of my children"

| >>425957
"Makes sense...I suppose CN has quite a network of people that look after him."
> He stated with a soft shrug. He turned to look back at her thoughtfully.

"How are you feeling? Need a break?"

| >>425959
>chloe is seen carrying a lot of candy and meat on a platter bigger than her head
>a pretty loud hyena laugh comes out of her

| "Hmm... Say, Vanilla..." >Yukiko glances at the bar menu.
"...are you augmented?"

| (dang i went to sleep and all this happened - M3)

| >>425963
"I am feeling okay, Abit thirsty maybe"

>>425971
"Do you need help with that, dear?" >Wendy moves to help her

| >>425959
"I see... I have to ask though, if any of the kids you found were h-"
>He looks down at Chloe >>425971
"I suppose that answers my question..."

| >>426053
>Wendy remain silent, hugging the smol hynea gurl protectively

| >>426058
"W-Whats wrong?"

| >>426092
".... It's nothing. Now what would you like to discuss?"

| >>426094
"Well I guess... how many did you find?"

| >>426012

"That's need to know," >Vanilla says, sipping her drink.

"Though admittedly, most people are."

| >>426096
"...Four"

| >>426099

>A faint hum sounds from Yukiko as the hardlight projector inside her gakuran projects an image of Hierophant Green next to her. The projection proceeds to hold her drink as she gestures to the bar.
"So- No Neon?"

| >>426101
"Four... hmm... you've obviously grown attached to them though, as I seen."

| >>426052
"I've got it!" she stumbles a bit at the hug, wagging her spotted tail.
>>426103
>chloe whoops at the giant

| >>426110
"O-Ow, what was that for..."

| >>426115
"I don't know you..."
>chloe's eyes narrow
"And you look male..."

| >>426116
"What's wrong about being male... it's just a different gender."

| >>426117
>Chloe whoops again

| >>426118
"W-Why... I'm not planning on doing anything mean to you, I just want to reunite you with your siblings."
>He frowns

| >>426119
>she perks up at that
"You have the rest of my pack?"

| >>426120
"Didn't you notice all the other kids? They're pretty much all your siblings. Although uh... pack?"

| >>426121
"I am the matriarch!"
>chloe lets out a loud hyena laugh before stumbling a bit
"Chloepatra!"

| >>426122
"C-Chloepatra? Matriarch?"
>CN cant help but feel a headache coming on

| >In the meantime, Meiko decides to paw at Miyu. Why is she doing this? Not even she knows- She just has nothing better to do.

| >>426102

>Vanilla looks over to the exotic display of drinks, and then up to the blind bartender suspiciously.

"...to be honest, my interest is piqued..."

| >>426125

"Why don't we go ask him, then?" >Yukiko flips on her own sunglasses. They go nicely with the fake scars running down her eyes.

| >>426124

>You both feel a shake as Cindy suddenly breaks into a run! She stops suddenly right next to CN, braking so hard she almost loses her grip on you!

>>426123

"Big Bro CN! Big news! I- I heard-"

>She looks down and spots the hyena!

"Chloe?"

| >>426127

"Yes... hmm... lets." >Vanilla replies, following you.

| >>426129

"Right on, then." >Yukiko makes her way to the bar. Once there, she clears her throat and, in her Kakyoin voice, asks the bartender.
"...hey, what do you know about that warning attached to Neon...?"

| >>426128
"Big news? What news? And oh is her name Chloe? Guess that makes Chloepatra make more sense..."

| >>426131

"Chloe! You're safe!" >Cindy says ecstatically!

| >>426134
"Yea my friend Wendy here was helping me out and found four more of your siblings while I was uh... indisposed."

| >>426140
"Yes! Your matriarch has returned."
>Chloe smiles

| >>426151

>Meiko paws in Chloe's general direction.

| >>426152
"Meiko?"
>smol hyena laughter
"Yes, it is us."

| >>426151 >>426152

>Cindy sets both Miyu and Meiko down!

| >>426154
>the puffy cheek smol hugs Cindy as she sets down the two smols

| >The bartender gaze, or at least the direction of his face quickly changes towards >>426130 , feeling every bottle around him as he talked.

"One of the ingredients has shown to be mortal for augmented if consumed pure, now diluted with other ingredients can still do a lot of harm for augmented people, specially organ augmentations"

| >>426126
>The bartender quickly turns to her now
"The host wants me to recommend the 'Big Neil', but last year the 'Love potion' was the most popular, or are you intrigued about the preparation?"

| >>426158 >>426162

"Especially internals eh... I'll take a Big Neil then." >Vanilla says.

| >>426157

>Cindy pats the smol!

"Huh, I don't remember you... what's your name cutie?"

| >>426151 >>426177
"Uh... was Chloe always like this?"
>CN asks apprehensively

| >>426178

"Yep! Don't worry though, she's easy to manage..."

>And so saying, Cindy suddenly snatches Chloe up, quick as lightning! >>426153

"Anytime she starts a fuss, just pick her up like so!" >She rubs the hyena girl's head!

| >>426186
>Chloe reacts as expected to the head rubs grinning happily and tail wagging.

>>426186
The puffy cheeked smol pulls out a small black device and types on it and turns it around to face the rabbit girl.
"Hello, my name is Klanoka. I'm very happy to see you all. I'm happy everyone looks happy."
>after a few seconds to read it she puts it back and hugs Cindy again.

| >>426158

"Right." >She continues, still in her Kakyoin voice.

"What about Lilim and androids?" >Yukiko raises a brow.
"Does it affect them in the same way?"

| >>426153

"Nyu." >She just meows at Chloe. It's pretty obviously a "yes", though.

>>426154
>Now the Persian cat girl just sort of... clings to Cindy.

| >>426193

"Huh, that's odd..." >Cindy says, hiding a frown.

>She pats Klanoka more.

"Nice to meet you Klanoka!"

| >>426207

>Cindy continues to pat your head...

| >>426209

>Meiko continues to purr. She presses her head into Cindy's hand.

| >>426140
"Yeah. They been showing up lately. One I had to get away from a shadows runner group who were treating her rather poorly. I ended up pissing them off in the process. I have grown rather attached to them... Maybe it's just because I am used to being a mother having two kids myself..."

| >>426186
"Hmm... I'll keep it in mind."
>>426208
"Wait you've never met her before Cindy?"
>>426213
"Mmm... I guess you wouldn't just want to say goodbye then right?"
>CN muses

| >>426214
"I am sure Chloe would want to be with her family. Their happiness should come first"

| >Chloe has gotten distracted with the food and headpats

| >>426216
"Mmm... still I owe you for the help these past 4 months. Maybe I can at least let you visit them from time to time?"

| >>426176
>He nods at you and after rubbing some of the bottles, it takes him about 15 seconds to finish the drink

>'Big Neil': 20% booze, 80% flamboyant flavors; Light yellow.

| >>426176
"First one is free, next drink will cost"

| >>426206
"No. The reason augmented die from Neon It's some sort of nanomachine rejection, lilims and androids cannot suffer a rejection like that, and if they can, they never did from this drink"

>He now turns to you after realizing he was looking at someone else

"But I have fake neon if you're worried, I've been told it tastes almost the same"

| >>426247

"...I'll have a Neon, thanks." >Yukiko nods.

"Although, out of curiosity... What ingredient, specifically?"

| >>426256
>He stared at their direction while rubbing the bottles again, double checking on wich one was the right one, then dead serious said

"Neon"

>In about 23 seconds he was done with the drink

>'Neon': Strong, acid, daring; Dark blue lower half, light blue upper half.

| >>426229
"I guess we should make sure it's what they want and that would be nice"

| >>426278
"Good, I'm glad that's works. Naturally you cant share with *anyone* the location naturally."

| >>426293
"Of course. I wouldn't dare especially since it will put the children in danger"

| >>426298
"I'm glad you understand. Meet me at the end of the party and I'll show you where it is when we head back."

| >>426312
"Very well. Hope you have fun"

| >>426265

"Sankyuu." >Yukiko takes the drink, then turns to Vanilla and raises her glass.

"Cheers?"

| >>426320
"You as well, let's speak about things once they are more... calm."
>He turns over to the seemingly mute smol >>426208
"So uh... Klanoka, who did you come here with?"

| >>426502
>she turns to face you, walking up and giving you a hug before begins typing on the device.
>she turns it over
"I followed some nice looking people and they came in here. I'm so happy with the food. I'm taking the small things so everyone can have some ^.^."
>after she feels like you read it she hugs you again.

| >>426504
"S-So you're by yourself? Where were you before?"
>He pats her head on reflex

| >>426506
>a small squeal at the headpats
>she starts typing
"I was outside. Before that I was with the nice doctors."

| >>426508
"D-Doctors? What doctors?"

| >>426509
>she sense concern and gives you another hug
>she types
"The medicine doctors. Like the nice Doctor Miller. He adopted us."

| >>426511
"Miller... mmm... do you know where the doctors are now? If you want, you can still with us for now."

| >>426512
"No, I don't know where they are. You're very nice thought ^w^"

| >>426513
"You're nice too! I'm sure you'll get along with the others just fine"

| >>426514
>she hugs you in response after breaking she does the "OK" sign, but instead of running off she stands there with her big grin on her face, seems like she's waiting for something

| >>426516
"A-Are you waiting for something? Why not got and have fun?"

| >>426518
>she smiles even wider and with a quick hug she runs off bumping into and then hugging someone else.

| "Heh, guess I'll go mingle too..."
>He looks around and heads to the drink table
"One Love Potion please."

| "bartender bartender, Does this 'love potion' actually work? either way, every party's better when you're drunk!"
>dahk says, taking a break from playing with the kids

| >The bartender shakes his head and starts preparing >>426521 's potion, while doing so he answers>>426560 keeping his "gaze" forwards.

"It's called like that because of its sugary flavor and pinkish design, part of my holidays' drink collection, if you want to get drunk then I'd recommend an absolute absolute"

>He serves the love potion in time record, but places it in front of the wrong person.
"First one free, next one will cost ya"

>'Love potion' : sweet, soft, light pink.

| >'All systems, go!' begins playing on the disco speakers, right after an announcement.

"RADIO WIRE'S HALLOWEEN PARTY, FEATURING DJ-H0PE"

| >>426665
>He turns to the pair
"O-Oh did one of you order a Love Poti- wait... Vanilla? Is that you?"

| >>426758

>Yukiko's noodle bounces as she angles herself to get a better look at CN.
"...She said that was her name, yes." >She's still keeping up her Kakyoin voice.

| >>426758
"I mean... i just asked about it... Shame it isn't a real one, though i guess that'd be cheating!"

>>426665
"ah, well in that case fuck me up with that Absolute absolute!"

| >In the distance, a chiliad of voices can be heard, faint as a whisper-

>"my stuff's so cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap..."

| >>426758

>The "sexy nurse" rubs her eyes after sipping the "Love Potion."

"...My my, It's CN, back from the grave..."

>She looks you over.

"...You lost weight!"

| >>427105
"Uh... I have?"
>He looks down confused
"Anyways... how are you? All of you...?"

| >>427109

"Oh, you know..." >She takes another swig.

"...there isn't much to say. Back to normal would be too simple, and comfortable... well, that's relative."

"If you must know, we've found a new place to roost in the city. Caramel is none to happy, but she's been too busy dealing with our mutual albino acquaitances to look for us."

| >>427115
"Well that's a plus at least. And how are... Cocoa and Strawberry specifically after last time?"

| >>427105
>Dahk rubs her eyes
"...Wait, am i in the presence of celeberties or something? how do you two know eachother?

| >>427116
"...Looks like I'm not needed here... I'll come back later."
>Yukiko withdraws coolly.

>>426944
"...very day's a saaaaaaaaaale, every sale's a wiiiiiiiiiiiiin..." >The voices draw closer... and closer...

| "You got it"
>The bartender said right after pointing at >>426905

>For this drink he turned around, taking his sweet time preparing it out of sight, but quickly turned to serve it once finished.

>'Absolute absolute': 45% brand vodka, 45% off-brand vodka, 10% ???; absolute black

| >>427116

"Funny that you mention them. Strawberry's prancing around here somewhere as a professional wrestler, and I suspect Cocoa already knows you're here."

| >>428299
"I suppose I should take that as a... 'find out for yourself' then?"

| >>428300

"Yep!" >She swigs again, finishing her drink!

"Bartender, how are you even able to mix- ah nevermind. Another round!"

| >>428303
"Right... see you around then."
>He sighs as he looks around for Strawberry the "wrestler"

| >>428303
"Right atcha"

>The bartender snapped his fingers and hurried to start another drink.. Only to move it under the counter after audibly groaning, he started rubbing on the bottles again before making a succesfull 'Love potion' now

"Second drink, right? 250 zennys"

| >>428309

>You don't need to look far- merely following the whooping leads to a very drunk not- Dana Zane standing on the refreshments table, dumping a bowl of spiked punch into her gullet.

| >>428394
"Zane!? I-I mean, Strawberry? That you?"

| >>428395
>She finishes chugging the punch and throws it aside!

"FALLING COMET!" >She yells as she leaps into the air- aiming for you!

| >>428396
"Wait what!?"
>He puts his hands in front of him to block his face as he prepares for the worst

| >You feel a jeaned crotch slam into your hands and fall backward! The "Red Comet collides on the ground with their skull, legs upward.

| >>428398
"A-Are you okay!?"
>He checks for any injuries and he helps her get... right side up

| >>428399

>Strawberry attempts to wrassle you to the ground, without success! She eventually gives up and lays on you, drool leaking out of her mouth.

| >>428400
"Strawberry... are you already drunk?"

Total number of posts: 219, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1541383877

This thread is permanently archived