danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Good Boy Coolie

| So, one of my clients' public perception analysts is making a big fuss about only drinking "Good Boy Coolie" and not the offered bottled water or anything from the BTC menu provided for the staff. Says it helps her think faster. Had some poor corp drone running around in every vending machine in town. Even some cafes.

Turns out it's only bought out of "Good Boy" dispensaries. Like it's a new phone or deck. One per customer. Any one know about the company or the drink?

-NeoC

| i don't know much about either but anything that's only bought out of "good boy" dispensaries is NOT GOOD -tenno

| Is the̕r̛e̶ a pàrt͜i̷c͝ul̴ar re̶às̕ǫn̕ you͢'͟r͡e int̴er͝es̢te͢d?
—҉Merliņ

| >>424933 Professional intuition. In this day and age you can get stimmed to wakefulness for weeks; doped out for a month; or drink literal perfume from a bowler hat all legal (even more so for corporates)... but this drink was super exclusive and pricey... and when I talked to the BTC rep on-site: she said she'd never heard of it.

Feels like it might be some designer drug or other addictive. Not sure how much of a security risk it is yet....

-NeoC

| buddy it's called "Good Boy Coolie" and only comes out of specific dispensaries i don't think there's a "might" on the addictive part -tenno

| >>4̛2̢4͡9̧3̴7̴
I ̷wil͜l d̀e҉d҉ųc̡t̨ a̕ p͏o͜rt͠i͝óǹ o̧f m̕y͝ ca̛l͘cu͞lating ti͞me͢ ̸to ҉trąck̡ ̷and ͏a͟n͜a͘lys͞e̛ ̢st͞atístic̕s a̶nd̕ ̶re͡p͡o̵rts̸ r̷e͡ga͝r̸di͢ng͢ ͡sa̧įd ̢d̕r̢ìnk͞.͜ Ḩow̸ev̧èr,͢ dr̕ug ̸co͡ntr͜o͟l͘ ҉i̵s̸ ̶n̡o̷t inc͠l̡uded̴ i̧ń ańy ̵o͞f̧ my͢ p̶r̴i͞me͠ ͟di̢r͞ectiv̨es, an҉d,̵ ̧th͘e͏ref̸oŕe̡,͢ ta̛kes lo̵w͢e͜st̨ prío͡r̨it̛y.
͘—M̀erlįn͟

| >>424944 I just want to make sure people on this stuff don't get homicidal or hallucinate themselves off a roof. If it's just an overpriced stim, then I won't lose sleep over it. Any actionable info I'll pay for of course.
-NeoC

| >>424944
keep me in the loop if you find anyone i can fight i want to get my ORAORAORA on and a bunch of drug dealers seem like an acceptable target -tenno

| That is some of the shady est stuff ive heard in a while.

I mean its called good boy coolie.
That has to trigger some alarms
>IA

| ≯42͠4͢9̕59
͝A̷cc̵òr҉di͞n͝g͠ t̛o̧ ͏my͠ ̀da̶t͢a͞,͏ there ̧ìs̷ a͘ t̨ot͘al҉ ͡ơf 279̶ ͠a̴lar͝ms͏ tri͟g͠g̢ere̕d̡ wit͞hìn th̴e ͝li͡m̸i̸ts ͜of ̡Gl̢įtc͜h ͘Cit͏y̴ ̀ąt̨ ̶the ̷m͟oment҉,͟ with̛ p̨o̶l̷i͘c̢e͞ u̕n̸it̸s ̕ręs̕p̕on͠ding t͟o̧ ͟71 ̷of,̧ a҉nd͟ ̧v̨a̛r̶io̧us̢ ͢p͠ri̶v͢ate͜ ͠s͞ecur͝i͞ty c͝o̡mp͞anies r͡és̀p̨oǹd͟i̴n̵g t́o ͝12̸4̕. I͏ l̡a̷ck̕ th́ę ͡d̶ata ne̴ce͟ssar̕y̢ ͞t̢o ͞co͘n͡n̸ec̛t̵ ̢a̢ny͟ ͟of thęs͘e a͢la͠rm̷s ͘to t͞h̀ę ̧br͏a͏n͜d "̧G͠o̧o͡d ͠B̷oy ̸C͜ooli͜o"̀.
͢—M̀er̵lìn͜

| >>424961
No i mean metaphorically

Do i need to call an AI or something to help communicate with you sir merlin?
I know like...one
>IA

| >̧4̡24̡9͞64͢
I find̨ s̴ùc̀h̀ ̸a̶ h͞elp un͡n̶ec͢es̛s̢a͞r͘y̧.̧ W̢h͝ile̴ I͡ ͘only s͠pa͏re a sm̧a̴ļl̶ pe͘rc̵e̛ntąg̷e̷ of my pr̢oc̢e͠ssi̧n͟g̸ ̕powe͝r͜ tow̛a̡rds̨ ͠soci͜a̧l̢ ̧i̸nţe̢r͞ac͠ti̵ons,͟ ́m̢y ̸analys͏i̡s ͝a̛n͜d͞ ̶e̡x̶pe͞rie͡n͘c͜e͠ p̡r͢ove thàt̨ p̡èr͢cen̵t̴ag͝e to̡ ҉b҉e s̕uf̕fíc̶ie͝n͡t.̸
̢—Mer̨lìn

| Ever see ads for this drek? Its more or less the same thing; markets itself as the energy drink of the future.

Well the future is now, old chums. -Tiger Tim

| >>425113
First I've heard of it to be honest. Although I guess that's what happens when you're disconnected for 4 months.
>>424937
I'll try poking the Matrix when I can. -CN

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1540905885

This thread is permanently archived