danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(OOC) UKT here.

| Hi all. UKT here, as I am returning from my long break. Just a couple things I want to make clear, announce and ask myself.
First: all plotlines regarding K-TRAN Conglomerate, Tea Party (and, to a minimal degree, UKoBIaNMC as a whole), Springfield family, MERLIN and Deep Dark Dungeon will resume from the November 1st and onwards.

| However, I will be running a separate campaing of Only War irl at about the same time — and therefore unable to be moment-ready for /cyb/. Please, contact me beforehand if you plan any sort of major interaction with aforementioned entities.

| Second: I would like, yet again, to apologise for all the inconvenience this sudden hiatus may or may not have caused. Especially to Parra, John, Uni — for the pause in our joint plotlines, as well as Stormy — for dragging out the GC Air Defence Force project unnecessarily long.

| Third: I would love it, if someone where to clear the general situation about Downtown to me. As I have one of my factions based inside it, it would be of a great help to me to know, whether the quarantine or whatever is GM enforced or just a lack of action on the player side.

| As a post scriptum I would like to ask people to do at least a basic research cyb-wise, so we don't suddenly find ourself with two different britains within one universe.
—UKT

| >>424609
something about people losing their memories and frying from the inside out, i dunno.

welcome back, though. -Archarin

##Janitor:Stormy##

| Welcome back!

| Welcome back and don't push yourself too hard! Life happens, so no worries. Good to see you back here, Yellow King. -Uni

| Welcome back

Huh the moment CN returns, like everyone else does as well.

Weeeeeiiiirrrrdddd
>morphine

| >>424609
I am the GM of the ARG currently using downtown, contact me on my discord server for clarification!
-Hige

| >>424750
I'd love to... If I didn't forget your discord nick ( -_-)

| >>734937 Hey guys, I'm new here

| >>424610
Sorry about that
-Impulse

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1540891695

This thread is permanently archived