danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
A man found dead in his apartments, Cathedral-1

| GC Police reported a man found dead in his own apartments earlier this evening. Elry Riman, 69 years old found shot as his neighbors reported gunshots heard. Arriving police officers discovered the dead man's body to be lying at the entrance of his apartments. Official investigation launched. Source in the GC Poli e Department says "he was shot in the head 4 times, apparently large caliber rounds, most likely a handgun."

| Police suspects a cult activity or a psycho on the loose to be the reason behind this murder. As the same source in GCPD states: "There was blood all over the place, way more than even four shots can achieve, painted in some sorts of runes.'Mentor' and 'Not a murderer' was written all over the place."
We will keep you updated, The Horn — signing off.

| Oh good. More of this. God I wish I had enough credits to move out...

| Doesn't this sort of thing happen daily?
While growing up in Chapel-3, I have found at least 3 dead bodies in the water. You kinda get used to it... which is scary.... I guess at least the cult activity is novel.
-tomato

| Oh, this is the mentor.
>>424537
It's one thing to get used to it, it's another to become completely apathetic to it. -CN

| Aww come on, you make me sound like a bad person...
Its not that I'm completely apathetic to it, its just... well... you hear about it all the time, so its not shocking anymore... just kinda sad.
-tomato

| >>424586
Nah the opposite, i'm saying you're in the former, not the latter. It is sad though. -CN

| His age was 69...
Even worse of an age to die in
-Haru

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1540907343

This thread is permanently archived