danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Downtown is still closed... But where are the damn public announcements?

| I mean, lets be fully real here chummers, this drek has been lasting for almost a month now and up till a few weeks we had reports, infos and news flash... But now, its all gone, no words no nothing, its silent. I betcha they're hiding something bad, something big, probably a scandal or a massive ammount of casualties.

Ill bet my money on one thing, maybe the GCPD and QUINCY were the ones whk started this mess in the first place...

| What even happened...?

| >>424439
What do you mean what happened??

Didn't you hear about it? The memory loss, the illness spreading, the lockdown, hell THE ACTUAL FUCKING DEVIL SHOWING UP?

| >>424441 Ah. I guess that answers both of our questions in one swoop, doesn't it?

| >>424441
Can you run that last part by me again? -CN

| >>424576
Im'not the one who wrote that, but anyway. It's all started when people in DT started to experience sudden amnesia. After the amnesia cases got out of hand and people started to just straight up burning from the inside, DT was put under a quarantine. And now there are rumors that all this happened because of the devil arrival or some shit.

| >>424584
-nC

| >>424584
Why is everyone jumping to the literal devil though? Theres a more logical explanation I'm sure. -CN

| >͜42̸45̶89̧
̢Devi͜l͝ ̕is͜ a̸ ̀f̷ai͜r͝ly͟ ҉log̨íc̴al͜ c̢on͢c̷ept̨.̷
̸—͡Me͞rl͡i͏n̶

| >>424589
Well, there are. Amnesia has something to do with the radio waves and/or any other kind of information transfering tech. I'd likely sai that this is just an aggressive memetic programm, but memetic programs cant fucking burn people from the inside. Too much rumors going about that this is devil's doing. So much, that you unwillingly start to belive it yourself...
-nC

| >>424592
Sure, whatever.
>>424596
My guess is an AI, based off what I've been gathering. -CN

| >>424600
It might be. But still, there is the burning from the inside part. My guess is a some sort of unknown virus.

| >>424603
-nC

| >>424603
Mmm... only time will tell I suppose. Let's see what I can dig up. -CN

| >>424603 >>424621
If I wanted to burn someone up from the inside I'd trigger an event that looks a lot like 'spontaneous combustion'. I'd either overload the nanomachines or have them correct cooling systems. There's a couple of ways I'd do it, actually. -Neon

| >>424720 >>424720 Apologies. 'Corrupt'. Not 'Correct'. A century and auto-correct still sucks drek. I'm going to modify the hell out of this program. -Neon

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1540832997

This thread is permanently archived