| Soneobe jelp me ease
I think im dy8ng

| I smoked simthin at thid paety an now i cant nove
I see shafow oepple

| All arounr me
Surrounging m3
Strangling me
HELP

| Assuming this is real, I'm doubtful posters on danger/u/ can help too much with your current condition. Are you still at the party? -Trill

| Y3s
Im in a bsthr0om alonw
B7t npt fully alpne
Wjat dis I smoke?

| How did you smoke it? -XXXX

| Try your best to get help. If you can't move out of the bathroom, try to shout. It might get someone's attention.

Or since you can type on danger/u/, try to message some friends or family. They won't be happy, but at least its better than you potentially dying in a bathroom somewhere. -Trill

| *to get you out of there

| >>424399 Lije a dab, kunda, byt it was blu3

>>424412 I cany movr ny lrgs ti gey out anf I dint ha e amy fanily

| >>424447 Okay. I'm going to trace your coordinates. Sit tight and I'm gonna come get you. -R.E.M.

| >>424488
(Unfortunately, it seems the device is untraceable at this time due to the massive amount of signals being sent and recieved in the general area of the original signal.)

Do any of yuo giys kno what I took? I mau be sobrring up, or dyin...one ov da too.

| Can you tell us where you are,dont need to be specific,maybe just tell us the district.Anything you can remember
-Impulse

| >>424532 It *sounds* like Blue Glass. - R.E.M.

| >>424538
Nn...A partyy...ov sum kind...sorry

>>424544
Huh, funmy i tink iy lookwd liek blue brpken glaas...i omly took three hiys...an i gomna die?

| Stay calm just don't panic. You dying is the last thing we need to think about.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1540907145

This thread is permanently archived