danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
there are now two spider tanks

| hooray -tenno

| Oh...So thats what the gigantic metal ball was
-Impulse

| >>411022

if there's a >>>metal spider tank somewhere in glitch also then we clearly have a greater problem than we think we do

this one does have some metal bits though the knuckles on its finger-legs are armored and there's the beginnings of an actual cannon on its back

| I saw the metal ball while I was planting explosives in the building the tank was in,saw a lot of those.Hopefully,they all didnt hatch at the same time and invade GC
-Impulse

| >>411025

are we even talking about the same thing here -tenno

| Yes,I remember that I go to plant the bomb on the building 100m away from tin town.There were alot of those gigantic metal sphere things.Im suspecting thats why it patrol around the building and not anywhere else,Im suspecting those are the eggs and Im thinking we have a problem

| ((ayo i think i have to step in ooc here but-

the spider tanks don't lay eggs

they're also on the order of five stories tall so they can't really fit into any of the buildings around -archarin))

| (Impulse here,ooc
So I made my character go ham and pretty much blow up all the building and the spider didnt notice.Im sorry about the metal balls thing.I thought it would be a good reason for another spider tank to appear and maybe an opportunity for some large scale event like the riots last time.We can assume its something else if you want to.Like my character thought it was something else)

| >>411140

((it's fine. you did give me an idea though... -archarin))

| (What is it,mind sharing it?
-Impulse)

| >>411167

((not while i'm still considering, sorry. might ruin the punch, so to speak -archarin))

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1537882561

This thread is permanently archived