danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Diamond Records!

| Moshi moshi! My name's ホリィ, but everyone just calls me Holy! Anyway, I'm the Diamond Records PR girl, here to answer all your questions while we set up our super secret surprise!

Bring it on, Glitch!~ <3

-ホリィ

| What's your least favorite song of the millenium?

| Hmm, that's a tough one, actually. Gonna have to go with Oil Slick. >>>That Oil Slick. -ホリィ

| Holy's an odd name for PR, did you choose that for the job for some reason or something?

| Yeah, actually. My real name's Seiko, but that's kind of boring.

Besides, it's not the strangest name in the company- Our executive director is called "Maiden Heaven"!

| -ホリィ

| Out of curiosity is your guys' motto 'Diamond is Unbreakable' or something along those lines? Swear I've heard that around.

| We don't have a slogan, but I might pass that up to Killer Queen for consideration! Please bear in mind that I'm not in touch with our Japanese offices, so I can't tell you about those, sorry! -ホリィ

| Of course. Are you guys going to be happening to stock the new Re: series that one guy was doing? I haven't kept up in a while but last I heard he did was Snowfall and Base of the Titans, pretty odd genre combo.

| Yup, we will! -ホリィ

| Do you ever browse /u/ outside of company/PR things, Holy?

| Not that much, really. I do know Maiden Heaven browses the board a lot though! -ホリィ

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1537933729

This thread is permanently archived