danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(Ad) CASH4BONES

| TIRED OF BEING A BORING, SUBSERVIENT BAG OF MEAT AND BONES? NEED A LITTLE CASH ON THE SIDE? WE'LL BUY YOUR BONES CHEAP! OUR PATENTED SKELETON REMOVING TECHNOLOGY WILL HAVE YOUR SKELETON OUT AND YOUR FLESH IN THOSE COMPUTORS CHEAP!

BECOME AN AI NOW, SELL YOUR BONES AT WWW.CASH4BONES.COM

| As a customer and not a paid actor, I can confirm that this CASH4BONES system is the best of its kind!

Within mere hours, the high-tech devices at CASH4BONES completely bereft me of all the calcium in my body, and replaced it with titanium alloy!

Now I can do what I do best- depriving fleshy meatbags of their viscera, without the moral quandaries!

Don't delay- sell yourself to CASH4BONES today!

-73R-M1N4-70R

| Will be bones be immune from bone hurting juice after the procedure?

| Does a boner count as a bone? I mean...

| >>410716
>Can't be hurt by bonehurting juicenif you have no bones

| >>410720
Why would you want to remove ur boner

| >>410726 too much bone m8

| I've seen some scams in my time but this...
This is something else.
Wow.

| oy it ain't a scam, i'm pretty sure they actually remove your skeleton, though i think you die in the process

| >>410840
>It removes your skeleton
>You die
>means it doesn't work as advertised
Scam.

| >>410930
Oy they diddnt say you would live, just that youd be deboned

| Alright,first theres someone who turn a lilim into cryptocurrency,and now this,what the fuck is wrong with you people?
-Impulse

| >>410948
To be fair, the lilim scenario was completely accidental. The guy didn't /mean/ to make sentient cryptocurrency.

This? Just some try hard shit-for-brains.

| >>410948
To be fair, the lilim scenario was completely accidental. The guy didn't /mean/ to make sentient cryptocurrency.

This? Just some try hard shit-for-brains.

| >>410942
The fact that there is a "testimony" (even if it is incredibly obvious its fake), implies that you live on after the de-bonification.
I have to wonder though, since it kinda implies that you become a lilim...
Is it even possible to become a lilim?
Asking for a friend, of course.

| >>411212 Live on as a brain in jar, friendo!

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1538101762

This thread is permanently archived