danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Matrix Corner (22/09)

| Heyo people, I'm Drach, a fledgling Decker and Hacker and I'm here to launch this little corner to show you folks what I find. I dont know if this'll be a weekly ot monthly thing, I guess I'll se about that. I'll also try to get Trafic news and Price updates as well as a Stock market section running, as those are my side hobbies

| So lets get started shall we, first off is this weird database I found, it seems to be running off an old Server and contains reports, videos (Yeah, Vids, not Trids I know how wacky it sounds) and blueprints, the access code was simple to find, but the Key was this long drekking thing:
>2563:xx:4545:6336:45:45:ID:'ROT'
Its almost like who made it didnt want to bother optimizing it.
It also had an encrypted section I couldnt bother to decipher, so yeah

| In other news, The price of classic weaponery has dropped by a normal but unexpected 1.56% seems like the war hasnt been so profitable in Ghana recently, and many corpus are gonna try and up the sale of legal Class-3 and under weaponery for civilian use.

The price of Etherin has augmented by a major 15%, so for all you chummers thinking about getting those top class GKT implants and machines Id say wait if you dont wanna drop your whole wallet

| As for stocks, we got good news for those who invested in Jin, their actions are soaring the highest in the last trimester and are expected by me to do well if everything stays under control, I'd reccomend you either buy in or wait a bit if you plan on selling

As for the rest, this is the run down:
VT: Going up, slower but still noticeably
Vindertech: Those stocks are dropping a bit after it was leaked that 1 million Nuyen was stolen from the company's vaults by unknown runners

| AUCR:Doing well, as usual, slight increase planned with the Greenwood accord coming, i'd reccoman waiting a bit
VL: Burning clinics arent good for stocks, be careful of when to buy and sell
ARMAS:Soaring high as well, you might wanna wait though, as I betcha this is the ceiling and itll start dropping soon

Thats mostly it for the important stock options chummers!

| And now for the last segment, lets have you guys take the spotlight! What current events are interesting you right now? I heard of goldfish becoming killing machines, weird lights and all around another day in Flooded I guess? What do you all think!

| I'm getting news that the Geeklord himself might be returning...

NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

| diamond records is working on something as i'm sure you saw from ホリィ's post

i can't tell you >>>what it is but i can tell you they've been mentioning "Heritage for the Future" an awful lot in relation to said something

| update: lol one of diamond records' execs is called The World

also he's in town for some reason

| We also got 'Maiden Heaven' confirmed. AKA Made in Heaven. You sure diamond isn't just a bunch of webs fronting as a Japanese business?

| >>411468

yeah i'm pretty sure

| Weebs* I need a finger tune-up, fuck, couldn't even get the faptcha.. Not even going to boyher correcting that okr.

| >>411474

happens to the best of us m'dude

| I hit my hand on the desk, better now. Desk isn't though. I'm not a typist by model but it's ridiculous how limiting this shit can be if I have a little short out. Probably should get the limp fixed up when I head in next time. Isn't my intention to dump personal shit on you chummers though, sorry.

| >>411483

it's fine

beats listening to d4c whine at you over the phone in the middle of the night for sure

| Mhm. True. I don't think Lilim Problems are much more entertaining though. Glad my hand hasn't spazzed out bad enough, don't want to accident crush my cat just petting her. You got any reccomendations on how to fix cracked glass by the way..?

| not really sorry

i usually get whitesnake or c-moon to replace it

crazy diamond helps out if she's in town but with us setting up that super secret surprise holy is talking about she's been in glitch a whole lot

| Oh, you're involved with DR then? Couldn't tell until now but I assumed 'd4c' sounded like someone working there. I'm surprised they're advertising on /u/ of all places as well.

| >>411497

you thought it was anon but it was me

Maiden Heaven

| Goddamn, looks like we're getting interesting characters tonight, and centuries dead memes. Nice to see there's someone from DR not here to shill at least. Does your company worship that Araki guy or something?

| >>411511

i personally believe in yoko taro

| It's gonna sound cliche, but Kojima. I met another Lilim modeled in his likeness once, though I'm not that big into the Japanese scene. Or Metal Gear after Survive: IV came out a few years back, even then I wish I was around to play the original Hideo run.

| >>411514

i was there for that actually

should i have whitesnake send you copies

| >>411519 I'd rather not spread my Post number here, first off I get work mail in it, second I don't want to be blamed for a postal bombing. Sorry. If you have digital copies of any of the old things you could get me without MegaMalware that'd be appreciated though.

| >>411523

that's fine

we'll be in town for a couple days anyway so i'll just harass d4c into meeting you somewhere and/or dropping them off

| >>411583 That sounds a bit better, I'm still waiting for a new assignment at work so I'm pretty much on vacation. Dive bar of their choice or a public 'park' if they can even be call that anymore works.

| >>411586

he says zilla plaza is good

don't be surprised by what you'll see

| >>411587 If he's more than a JoJo reference in name I'll eat my hat, when's this happening?

| >>411588

this evening. he says bring a coin.

| >>411602 Alright, thanks.

| Saw some DAL Group trucks wandering the city today. Wonder what a Sudanese corp wants with Glitch?

| >>412514 DAL? Remind refreshing me on the acronym?

| >>412517

I'm not sure what it means either, actually. Could mean something in their native Arabic, but I wouldn't know.

| >>412519 Oh, that's what you meant by Sudanese. Sudan. Huh. Haven't heard about that place in a while, what do they do?

| >>412530

Apparently they're some sorta holding group. You'd have to ask someone from there to know more- I can't find much on 'em.

| >>412538 Sounds interesting, I'm sure my boss could see if they're potential clientele. Thanks.

| Something's getting built in Glitz. Wouldn't be very noteworthy if it wasn't for the fact that the way it's getting built is... Weird. I've heard word of bits of the building just kinda... Showing up. And it's being built abnormally fast, too.

| Maybe it's just another corp using 'unpaid' (slave) labor. Again. Wouldn't be the first time. Or construction drones, if they dug the blueprints back up for those. As long as it's in glitz, at least it's not my problem.

| >>412934
Ditto

Total number of posts: 39, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1538256103

This thread is permanently archived