danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Alright, which one of you shits nuked my favorite diner?

| I'll make your death nice and painless.

-Grady

| Mate, I'm sorry to tell you, but I just got done with the insurance investigation on that place and it turned out to be pretty fraudulent

| >>399395

Fradulent? Fradulent how?

-Grady

| >>399397
Can't say too much (active case and all) but it seems that the owner was in a lot of debt and decided that collecting the insurance payment on the diner would be a good way to get rid of it

| >>399401
>insurance that actually pays out
>this city
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

| >>399401
Do you even know the name of the place or are you going to pull that out of your ass too?

| >>399401 >>399408

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

-Grady

| >>399411
Please note my wording: he decided that it would be a good idea, not that it WAS a good idea (even if we did give him the money)
His insurance policy doesn't even pay for the cost of the sub-miniature nuclear cooking unit he had installed, much less the whole diner or his additional debts

| >>399416
Soooo... how about that name chummer?

| >>399421
The Xilinx Platter; 89th and Wornall
Just make sure to keep your respirator nearby

| >>399428
And just to double check, this is that place that razor boy blew up right?

| >>399430
Yep. Sorry to say that your diner (at least in its former manifestation) is pretty much toast

| >>399437
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WEW BOI
So who wants to be the one to say it?

| >>399437
Welp it is pretty ruined but everything you said is full of drek. The place is called Lily's Place. The razorkid even made a bad joke about the name in the thread. So next time try actually doing some research before making things up about drek yea? Last thing the owner needs is rumors spreading about it.

| >>399439

To be fair, I did hear some corp or whatnot was trying to buy him out, until they got scared off by the DynamoFucks anyway. Think they're gonna try again with geekboy out of the picture?

| Why is GCPD not doing anything useful about this-oh yeah lol

| Nuts, I got all panicked that my fave diner was gone when I saw the thread title, but...I'm there on my phone right now. ;>_>

| I say Let It Burn. They couldn't even get my hash browns Brown enough.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1536132272

This thread is permanently archived