>"545-XXXXXXX SECONDARY LINE RAN BY XII"
>"535-XXXXXX COMPLEMENTARY LINE RAN BY CALIFORNIA"
>"515-XXXXXX 'PRVT' BUSINESS LINE"
\
>"MUSIC, NEWS, EVENTS. 24/7"

| "Well that was anti-climatic" -X
"The big shutdown?" -N
"The fact that it took us a whole week to come back" -X

| "Anyway, Hello everyone and welcome back to the greatest and onliest radio show in the city, that's right people, Radio ain't dead yet!" -X
"Just extremely weak and at the verge of being so!" -N

| >'All Systems, Go!' begins playing on frequency

| "Now, last time we were getting a report of a missing person, I can't recall if she was found yet but the missing person goes by the name of Uni, she's uh, average size, common hair style and.. Young, Yes definetly young" -N

| "...The description we have is between her 18-20's, purplish hair and an augmented eye, found or not this is the description provided" -X

| "Now, look alive people! Stay tuned for we have empty promises of incoming giveaways and events! You will hate to not be tuned when we actually come up with another contest!" -N

| >"ADVERTISEMENT!"

>"'Sammies and Edgerunners alike, get yer credsticks and underworld markers ready, because the best is back in the business, cause YOU demanded it!"

>"Name's Honest Phil, and I'm back, baby! New inventory! New shinys! New GUNS! Delta Force got you done? Demand DURASTEEL! Keep yer cyber eyes peeled in the 'usual' spots... I'll be waitin'"

| "Man we're so close of halloween, and I'm telling you before hand we're throwing a huge party Like last year" -N
"Ah' though we were layin' low" -X
"Yes don't you worry cause I have everything planned, you're not invited!" -N

| "Neil, we shouldn't be stickin' our necks out with y'know-who missing', what if we're next?" -X
"Come on man, we're less relevant than france, hell we're less relevant than people from france" -N

| "You're not makin' any sense" -X
"Dude what about our motto? Remember how I said we weren't afraid of anything?" -N
"That wasn't a motto, that was you fuckin' up the announcement" -X
"That made us look ultra badass!" -N

| "Ah' can already read the headlines about yer' body found in the flooded district" -X
"Man don't get me started on the flooded district, did you saw that post of the dude bleeding out there? that place is something else.." -N

| "Are ya' scared of the flooded distrcit?" -X
"Are you not??" -N

| >Ring 555-XXXXXX

| "You know how nice is that I get most of the calls?" -N
"Does it feel the void of gettin' to yer' empty home after work?" -X

| "Not cool" -R

>>396804
>Neil picks up line '555'
"Hello Hello dude or dudess, you're speaking with big Neil and this is what everyone unknowns as Radio Wire!" -N

| >A cute voice is heard
"Yeah I was calling about the candy I ordered last week, it still isnt here and I'm starting to get angry!"

| >>396831
"Uh.." -N
"Way to get all the calls" -X
"Girl this is a radio station if I gave candy to cute girls this would be a very different kind of show" -N

| >>396836
"WHAT? I THOUGHT FOR SURE THIS WAS THE NUMBER, THIS IS THE FIFTH ONE I GET WRONG ALREADY"

| >Neil actually breaks in laugh
"Can't you reach the keys girl? How do you screw up five times a freaking number?"

| >>396841
"It's the phone's fault! Its so high up on the table and my boss wont let ne change its place!!"

| >>396842
"Hahaha I knew you couldn't reach the keys! Now aren't small girls supposed to stay away from the phone?" -N

| >>396844
"I AM NOT SMALL!!! Mom told me 145cm was normal for my age!"

| >>396845
>Neil broke in laughter again
"I'm sorry I'm sorry I just find small people so silly! Now, does your boss know you're using his phone line to order candy?"

| >>396846
"Ugh..."

| "Sorry, sorry, I really can't get behind this in a serious tone, I just never run short of these kind of jokes you know?" -N

| >>396872
"Y-You better not tell him..."
>She gasps
"WAIT, THIS IS A RADIO SHOW I HOPE HE ISNT LISTENING TO THIS!!!!"

| >>396898
"Girl there is no way I can't laugh at that! Have you not considered all the numbers that might return your calls when your boss arrives?" -N

| >>397116
"this isnt funny! I just got promoted too!"
>A voice is heard in the background
"LT, where do I drop this box, it says DONT OPEN on it"

"Oh just drop it there~ ehehe, thats one box of cand-I mean, huh YOU DIDNT HEAR THAT"

| "Well someone's got their candy! Man if I I had little girls working around here ordering candy without my permission I would problably have to visit my psychologist more than two days a week, say, who else is getting in trouble there girl?" -N

| >>397561
"N-No one is getting into trouble!"

| >>397563
"Oh no miss don't try me with that since I know there's some serious mischief going on there!"

|

| >>397829
"Grrr, look I just wanted some candy because the one I tried to liberate this last week didnt last long and I need my sugar, like any real adult!!"

| >>398467
"Sure girl trust me I believe you! I too need my sugar sometimes but I'm honestly considering calling your boss later just for the giggles" -N

| "We might have a lead on #3" -R
"We're also in front of the mic, Mr.Keep yer heads down" -X

|

| "Now a friendly reminder while our charismatic Neil talks with underage girls on the phone, if ya' like Radio Wire remember that we still accept donations, donations keep us alive so never hesitate to put your biggest credsticks in our hands" -X

"Handjob joke" -N
"Get back to the phone" -R

| >donation comes in for 550 zenny

| >Ring 545-XXXXXX

| "I honestly can't believe that worked" -X
>>399846
>Xii picked up line '545'
"Hello lovely caller, what brings ya' to our humble, and ah' mean REALLY humble station today?" -X

| >Ring on 555-XXXXXX

| >>400038
"Oh my, lovely you say!"
>The voice, that of a young girl seems pleased
"Ara, been so long since any young man called me lovely, fufufu... I didn't think the call would actually go through! I'm Sang D'Encre, call me Iris, okay~♡?"

| >>400112
"Well Iris when ya' call with such a fancy voice and name I can't believe it's the first time ya' get called lovely girl, is Sang D'cre--D'Encre* french or somethin' like that?" -X

| "Rrrr" -N

"T-That was calling me, right?" -R
"Yes, it's a bitch that I can't say your name on air, how do I put the current call on hold?" -N

"That never works, just hang up on them" -R

"But I kiinda want to know what happened to their candy" -N

| >>400437
"Why yes it is! Means Ink Blood in english, and I'll agree with you that it's a very fancy name!"
>The voice sounds youthful, but the way she speaks is almost antiquated
"To tell the truth I've always been a fan of your show, hearing such charming people discuss simply makes my exhaustion fly away~"

| "Now ah'm the one feelin' flattered here, most of the time we don't even know what are we doin' but is always pleasant to hear our fans tellin' us how much they love our show, specially when they have such a likeable way of talking!" -X

| "Neil hang up" -R
"Make me" -N

>Click on line '555'

"Wha-that was so fucking rude!" -N

| "Now you can answer can't you?" -R
"I can kick your tiny ass off the window too I don't want you to touch my line again" -N

>Held call on line '555' gets attended
"R YOU LITTLE SHIT" -N

| *ahem*
>>400090
"Hello and welcome to Radio Wire, the closest thing to calling a prison inside a dictatorship inside another prison!" -N
"So dramatic" -R

| >>400513
"You flatter me! I guess fan feedback must be low then, such a shame, truly..."
>Iris chuckles
"Still to think my call did get through, my phone has been having terrible issues lately, do you fancy yourself tech saavy, Mr.Xii?"

| >>400626
"HELLLLOOO RADIO WIRE!"

| >>400962
"Well ah' don't like braggin' but I'm responsible for quite a bunch of tech that keeps Radio Wire alive" -X
"So humble"-R
"So I would say yes, ah' find me tech savy" -X

| >>401002
"Helloooo loud caller! Did you know how close I keep these headphones to my fragile eardrums! Who is calling with such contagious enthusiasm!" -N

| >>401022

"Why, its none other than your new best friend and soon to be new business partner..."

"... Mister Hatch."

| >>401025
"You know, the suspensive silence is actually giving me chills Mr.Hatch, and this is not really the business line buuuut.. I've got to admit you got me curious, so speak big guy!" -N

| >>401021
"My phone is getting quite old you see? So I wanted to ask someone who knows a lot about technology if they had any recommandations... unfortunately, all my friends care little for it."
>Iris seems stumped

| >>401263
"Well, ah' personally prefer the Fetcher-X on its pre-release state if ya' want somethin' easily modifiable, if ya' just want somethin' fast and shiny then there's the new EyePhone" -X
>Xii chuckled to himself
"Man I sound like a freakin' salesman" -X

| >>401031

"Splendid! Do allow me to introduce myself- I am Mister Hatch, a fine acquirer and purveyor of exotic and delectable knickknacks from around the known galaxy. I've come to do business in this fantastic fiefdom fraught with fanatical friends, but alas, my powers of mass communication are quite unfortunately limited."

| >>401550
"That's pretty neat man, like an out-of-this-world collector? I once read a comic about a villain that did something similar, but you don't sound like a villain to me! Now when you say knickknacks, you mean epic shit like golden space gauntlets?" -N

| >>401533
"I see... I see, thank you for your advice, I simply cannot bear the thought of keeping my flip phone!"
>She seems pretty happy
"To tell the truth, technology has always been a big issue to me, I cannot even begin to fathom it... All these new technologies and the like quite surprise me every once in a while!"

| >>401657
"Whoa girl a flip phone, ya' really are old' school! and y'know, I'm more than glad to lend a hand in that, I understand some people are havin' a hard time adaptin' to the advance of technology" -X

| >"ADVERTISEMENT!"

>"'Sammies and Edgerunners alike, get yer credsticks and underworld markers ready, because the best is back in the business, cause YOU demanded it!"

>"Name's Honest Phil, and I'm back, baby! New inventory! New shinys! New GUNS! Delta Force got you done? Demand DURASTEEL! Keep yer cyber eyes peeled in the 'usual' spots... I'll be waitin'"

| >>401774
"Indeed, it's one whole mess to go along with, although I doubt you younger people have any issues adapting to it! I'm sure you do wonderful work with all these techs, Mister Xii!"
>She sounds quite nostalgic, before going back to her happy tone

| >>402458
"Well is not like I keep record but I've modified phones, augmentations, assembled lilims together, hell I bet ah' could even make that flip-phone of yours work as fast as a modern one, and for some reason it starts to feel more appropiate to call ya' m'am, girl" -X

| >>402941
"Oh no please, call me what you feel most comfortable! I'm an old lady after all, although I don't sound or look it much, ufufu-"
>She seems pleased
"Still, to think you've done that much! Having a capable man on your radio's team must put your coworker's minds at ease!"

| >>401592
"Hellooo, earth to knicknack, I'm not getting any younger hearing this nerd getting praised to heaven, this offer of yours better be big!" -N

| >>403034
"Aw m'am ya' really know how to flatter a young man, I'm tellin' ya ah'm problably the most useful one around, I have also installed the security sistem every time we have relocated" -X
>His tone is audibly prideful

| >"ADVERTISEMENT!"

| "And with that there's seven" -R
>"I felt extremely uneasy every time I had to announce that!"

| >>403208
"Now that's impressive! Still, it's good to know you guys have ample security, if I were to lose your show, I don't think I could look forward to my days that much! Ufufufu!"
>She sounds very sincere
"Quite remarkable of you to have set up all of this, mister Xii, I'm sure you're often told sbout it, so my words must come as expected, are they not?"

| >>403202
Been busy, sorry I haven't responded yet.

| >>403954
ayy it's ok, thanks for the heads-up

| >>403912
"Ah' mean.."
>Xii was followed by a fair, akward silence
"Oh for the love of--" -R
"--My work is usually taken for granted around here, but y'know, since this is nothin' but a radio I can't expect much m'am.. So yer words are like mornin' coffee right now!" -X

| >>404173
"I see! Then I'll be cheering you on, okay? I like boys who do their best~"
>She giggles
"I will have to go now, but thank you for talking to me, I enjoyed it a who~le lot❤︎"

| >>404371
"Trust me when I say ah' think I enjoyed it more m'am, yer' compliments will be always appreciated and yer' sweet voice will always be one hell of a delight, thanks for callin' radio Wire and never hesitate to call back!" -X
>Click

| "So you feel under appreciated" -R
"Ah' never heard a 'thank you' for assembling up California" -X
>"I always thanked you twice to cover my father's lack of gratitude!"

| "Now, how can we be better?" -X
"We could fire you" -R
"very funny" -X
>"We could not make weird existential questions out of the blue!"
"Cali ya' sound quite excited when sayin' rude shit now" -X
>"I have not been able to change my voice tone since the last time I tried the matrix, this is highly irritating!

| >Call on 515-XXXXXX

| >>405349
> 'R' picks up PRIVATE line '515'
"Hello and welcome to Radio Wire'd business line, state your name and then let's talk business"

| >>405375
"Sheesh is this thing even on!? Yes, I can hear you, I hear youuuuu!"
>The voice is that of a women, it sounds... high tension
"Nihihihi, now then, Hello gentlemen of Radio Wire and THE WORLD!! I am Ririna Ghersh, Mad Scientist and Inventor of all that can explode, disfigure or otherwise cause mischief!"

| >>405777
"Hello there miss Ririna, you sure make a great entrance and presentation.. Being honest here I'm not exactly a fan of explosions and harmful business, but I'm going to be fair here and listen to what you have to offer or demand" -R

| >>406043
"Not to worry, this genius known as I was getting there! Nihihihi! I simply want to advertise myself to the world. You see, I have opened shop in GC, but no customer will ever stop by, so I thought long and hard about how to advertise this workshop of mine. I don't want any suits as customers, so I thought LONG and HARD... sorry, I thought about how to best contact the interesting customers, and your show was there! So? Delightfully devilish, am I correct?"

| >>406151
"That's.. pretty smart, to consider the kind of people that call here, we can definetly announce you for the right price as long as you keep the talk of personal damage to a minimum" -R

>Muffled discussion follows R's proposal
"Ah' wanna hear what she invents"
"Get off me--"
"--Ask her what she invents!"

| >>406247
"Anything I wanna invent, chummer. Be it a drug that turn you into pedobait or a hamster powered car! If it can be built following the laws of physics and chemistry, I'LL DO IT!"
>She laughs maniacally
"Thing is though, I only invent things I wanna. I'm running out of ideas and the fifth edition of Mr.Boom can only entertain me so much. So I want people to come on down, give me the materials to make some crazy shit which I can then give to em', samrt right?"

| >>406258
"Smart strategy indeed, and a great business market if I may add, now, that kind of service shouldn't be hard to sell with the right advertisement, so you chose just the right place! You can either tell us exactly what you want us to put up on the air or just a brief description and let us take care of the creative process" -R

| >>406594
"I'm not terribly good when it comes to promoting... probably why I don't get much customers nowadays. So I'll let you guys do the honors!"
>She coughs loudly
"Herg, Sorry. So do I need to say anything else or are you guys okay with this much?"

| >>406608
"Oh we just need what name you want to be addresed at on the AD and what address should we tell people to go at, this and the up forward payment, wich is currently at 300z per advertised day or 1500 for 7 days" -R

| "I see. Well I am the proud owner of the Ghersh Lavi-ratory, so that name will suffice. As for my address, it's under highway C255 in the Neon District, can't miss it."
>She coughs
"I'll pay you the 1500z, money is useless to me, and with that, I leave it to you! Wait..."
>She coughs again
"All this smoke... AH MY OVEN NO!!"
>With a loud explosion, the call cuts off

| "Ah' guess we're advertisin' mad scientists now, that's kinda neat" -X

| "Now besides the constant awkward silences, the annoying advertisements, the ol' music y'all've heard a hundred times, the in fightint and the out fighting we also got weather news! Ain't That professional?" -X

| "Now for those too lazy to check yer phone's integrated phone app--like for real every freaking' phone has one, and for those to lazy to check it there's California with the weather!" -X

| >"The skies are clear today and those in the wealthiest districts still don't have to worry because of your remotely-comtrolled weather!"
"Now that's just a rumour but--" -X
>"--And themperature today is set to be an average or 40 degrees!"

| "Wha- Farenheit right?" -X
>"I-I don't know, my app only says forty"
"...So, forty degrees everyone, bring warm clothes and be ready to take them off very quickly just in case" -X

| >>404158 >>403202 >>401592

"Haha, I'm afraid I'm fresh out of power gauntlets my good sir, but you are on the right track!"

| >>407218
"The I'll give you a well deserved hell-fucking-yeah! I'm so glad you picked this line over the business one, I'm not 'fit to negotiate' according to these clowns, now what kind of nickknack business do you have planned with us Mr.Hatchet?" -M

| -N*

| >"NEWS!"
>"Little factions war!"
>"Anonymous or rather forgotten sources just announced the split of little corner news, the contents of the post tell us how they are currently engaging in an indoors war on their executive building divided in three different factions, the whole situation is beyond belief as they declare 'Director rooms were turned into embassies and leader buildings' and 'most of them can't leave the building, and have taken to growing corps on the 46th room'"

| "Ah' was wonderin' what happened to those guys" -X
" 'just announced', Cali this is a week old " -R
>"It's still news for those who haven't heard about it!"

| "Can we go pick the remains after one of them unlocks the technology to build a nuke?" -N
"I.. what?" -R

| "Now let's do somethin' we haven't done in quite a while" -X
>"Disappoint our listeners?"
"Give away somethin' cool in exchange for a lazy, effortless action!" -X

| "Now, ah' know this is problably the fifth time we attempt this and forget about it, but for those who have not given up on us yet, let me tell ya', you trust so much on us it's pretty sad at this point!" -X

| "Let's lay it easy, today we're givin' out a pair of brand ol' fightin' gloves along with a sentient punchin' bag! These never sold too well since only a psychopath would want to hit a sentient thing over and over, but the goal of these is that they keep tellin' you to hit harder and become better in yer' trainings, perfect for y'all mercenaries, street fighters, stressed out people or psychopaths out there" -X

| "Now for this amazin' gift all ya've to do is write down a nice #RadioWireLives on yer' closest surface and send a picture to us, now since we don't want our name tagged in fuckin' trains or huge buildings we're gonna pick the first picture, not the best picture, seriously guys we threw a fuckton of posters one day and we're still receivin' death treats about it, people on this city is so angry all the time.." -X

| "Ya' can send yer' pics to [email protected] or straight to our website, either way ring at us to fix a deliver of yer' prize and remember, we're where we are thanks to you people!" -X

| "Of course thanks to you people and the ones that buy our radio space for advertisement, 'cause money don't grow on trees but if ya' want it to be just pass by the Ghersh Lavi-ratory under highway C255 at Neon District, if anythin' get's shit done that anythin' is a bored scientist in need of ideas!" -X

| "Please, not everyone at once!" -X
>"I think you should try giving something more.. Enjoyable, don't you think?"
"Ah' think givin' out this expensive shit was enough, I'm leavin' the giveaways to y'all" -X

| "If you're going to act like a kid don't come to work" -R
>Xii responded by imitating R's sentence in a mocking way

| "Well screw all of you, last time I try to take part" -X
"behaviour" -R
"You have to make these short and juicy, no one's gonna go trough any trouble for a 100 kg screaming bag" -N
"Yeah you get back to yer call, I'm takin' my break now" -X
>'All systems go!' begins playing, somehow muffling the noise of a closing door

| >"NEWS!"
>"Crispy waters!"
>"Five burned bodies were found floating around on the flooded district last morning, many people suspect the laser fishes known to be living around the waters of said district, while the whole situation remains a mistery for everyone"

| "XII IT'S BEEN HOURS GET BACK HERE!" -R
>"He's out father"
"I know he's out that's why I'm calling!" -R
>"No, he's out of the building, I saw him trough the cameras 30 minutes ago"

| "Why-Why didn't you tell me??" -R
>"...Neil always says that 'snitches get stitches'"

| >Call on 555-XXXXXX

| >>407544
"Well it's been fun mr.KnickKnack but calls are raining and I really shouldn' be dealing witness at this state"
>Neil said with a chuckle
"But feel free to call again! Or use our business line so 'R' sells more of his dignity in exchange of more zennys, I'm pretty sure we were advertising an arms dealer last week, all that said--"
>Click

| "Click all my calls if you want that won't give your dignity back" -N
>>409593
>Neil picks up line '555' while mumbling angrily
"Rude ass midget.." -N
"-I mean hello hello and welcome to Radio Wire! Because of short fundings we do not have a funny introduction line today, but if I online gaming has taught me something is that I can later charge you for the missing content I did not bother to make on time!" -N

| "Hello, is this thing working?"
>The voice behind the wire sounds unnatural, almost lacking anything human, yet not being mechanical

| >>409845
"Hello there uncanny one, it is indeed working and you're now talking with big Neil, who is slightly afraid of you right now" -N

| "Ohohoh, please do not be afraid, I dont bite, I just have vocal chord problems. Yes lets go with that explanation"
>The voice chuckles

| >>409928
"Well that's good enough for me, hell with the kind of things--er, people who call here I think that's the most normal explanation I ever heard" -N

| >>409935
"I know right, I found it pretty normal too, which is why I used it"
>The voice says
"So, I was actually calling to ask about something, but I figure it would be rude to just cut to the chase, so how's life mister host?"

| >>409968
"Well now you sorta sound like my sorta boss, just more polite! Now life has been going non-stop, when not locked in this place I'm still putting my name in the streets, what about you oddfella? How is the life of a damaged vocal chord?" -N

| >>409975
"Well, life is not exactly what I 'live' per se, but I'll go ahead and say that it was very boring until a little while ago, now I have more power and more substance, if that makes sense... I guess in a way I found a nice hobby and it gives perchase to my existance"
>The voice stops for a second, thinking
"Yeah, lets go with that"

| >>409989
"Well now you made things creepy, but to be honest with you I was prepared for creepy as soon as I heard your voice, so putting world domination aside along with my fear of you being serious I am quite curious now, what did you want to ask here?"
>Neil's tone was, for once, slightly serious with that last sentence.

| >>410021
"I just wanted to ask you if you had ever heard of t-[Nothing really]"
>The voice screechs to a halt
"... Well it seems I cant eveb say it indirectly, that's interesting"
>Chuckles again, but fainter this time
"Now with all joking aside, I wanted to ask if you had heard of a really old terminal located in the city? I heard it was used to broadcast radio signals sometimes ago, and I was kind of looking for it... If you dont know that is fine too, no worries"

| >"ADVERTISEMENT!"
>"Ever felt like the sky is the limit? It doesn't have to be that way! If you have an idea but lack the means to make it true just pass by the Ghersh Lavi-ratory under highway C255 at Neon District, where the sky is just another obstacle ready to be blown up!"

| >>410025
"I mean.. Ignoring that deafening screech, I think we aired once a scoop about some sort of server or terminal being hijacked from the back of a truck, but that must have been a year ago at least, other than that we know nothing man"

| >>410031
>The voice seems pensive
"A year ago... Maybe I was too late, well I thank you all the while, and hope you and everyone at the station have a good evening, I shall be on my way"
>A sudden click is heard, and then nothing else

| "It's been a while since I saw you This serious" -R
"Yeah when the possible devil calls you, you just play along man, fucking thing gave me the chills" -N

| "GOD This is so boring, why am I spending my sunday on here when I could be nailing a red-haired lilim on the alley?" -N
"Language" -R
"Pfft, I apology to the thousands of people who are definetly listening to radio on their sunday night instead of going out, you know what? You're better than me, cause you're not stuck being the radio host" -N

| >"If you hate this job why don't you quit Neil?"
"Oh California, baby I don't hate working here I just love bitching about things, you see, complaining about stuff is one of life greatest pleasures" -N
>"..Don't call me baby"

| "Girl you get so defensive lately, I kinda dig that" -N
>"Oh Neil, if you--"
"--Enough both of you" -R
"God R what did fun do to you for you to want to kill it so hard?" -N

| >"ADVERTISEMENT!"
>"Ever felt like the sky is the limit? It doesn't have to be that way! If you have an idea but lack the means to make it true just pass by the Ghersh Lavi-ratory under highway C255 at Neon District, where the sky is just another obstacle ready to be blown out of the way!"

| >"ADVERTISEMENT!"
>"Tired of the neighbor's dog barking at night?
Or that little CyberBird that wakes you up at 4am?
Just shoot at your problems with the new AKX-74 and you'll finally sleep like a baby"

| "Alright who's the funny one? That was not part of our advertisements" -R

| "That's what you get for using the cheapest signal, we recommend all our listeners to not shoot any city animal near of you, just shoot each other like civilized people do" -N

|

| "When I take a look back at when we started, I'm actually glad we didn't got the radio license" -N

"So you like to be always on the hide? With the possibility of being shot down at any second?" -R

"No no, Mr.moodkill, I like the freedom, I could be saying 'shit' or 'dicks' or 'Fuck Veriatech' and such for 24/7 with no one telling me to stop" -N

| "..I'm always telling you to stop" -R
"And you look damn cute doing so, is not my fault you come in fun size" -N

| >"NEWS!"
"Damnesia!"
"Several cases of memory loss have been reported around the city according to a source from the GCPD, the cases seem to vary since there are people who lost mere seconds of memory and people who lost years of their life, if you can't recall things such as your name, the name of your parents or where you live, turn up to your nearest health center for examination, that if you remember what a health center is of course" -N

| "Now, for those who might be affected by this you should never forget that my name is big Neil and I am your God" -N

| "Now I'm apparentl "not allowed" to air this as news but good thing this is just me, chatting up with my listeners, casually mentioning there's a huge shoot-out currently going on in a redacted location, definetly not 'NEWS!' "
>The last word Neil said was imitating California's charismatic voice

| "Alright I'm taking a break" -N
"No you're not, we're us 3 only" -R
"You mean 2" -N
"What are you--"
>'R' gets interrupted by the loud noise of a closing door

| >"ADVERTISEMENT!"
>"Ever felt like the sky is the limit? It doesn't have to be that way! If you have an idea but lack the means to make it true just pass by the Ghersh Lavi-ratory under highway C255 at Neon District, where the sky is just another obstacle ready to be blown out of the way!"

| >"Halloween is coming to Radio Wire! and we are giving--"
"--It's still september" -R
>"...Don't interrupt me like that again father, for I keep quiet when you also talk nonesenses"
"I... What?" -R

|

| "Oh you GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" -N
"When did you get in!?" -R
"Little dick news is back!" -N
"N-Neil we had a talk about maturity and accepting competition" -R
"Weren't they killing each other in a top building??" -N

| "Now first of all remember they're not really our competition" -R
"How fucking so" -N
"First of all our main service is entertainment" -R
"And news! Remember??" -N

| "SECOND OF ALL.. They're an actual company with actual legal paperwork" -R
"Exactly!! We're the radio of the people! The humble ones!" -N
"Neil are you actually stupid or just pretending??" -R

| "Now where did you grow the balls to--" -N

>A loud static noise interrupts the last sentence but is quickly replaced in a quiet background
>"--Radio Wire is currently going under technical difficulties, please standby as your favorite show will be back in a few moments!"

| >For the users in RadioWire's official website® the main page is showing a picture of an augmented kid with both arms poppin' out while doing an "oops!" shrug

| >"And Now back to the hosts we all love and hate!"

| >'Everything will be Okay' begins playing

"..."
"..."

| "...Did you teach her to hit like that?" -R
"I taught her how to self defense, not how to beat an apology out of one and a half men at the same time, this brings back so much memories, and pride, and pain" -N

| >"NEWS!"
"Burn baby burn!"
"A man has been recently found dead in the streets downtown, but what makes this one different from the rest of the people that die in the city almost every day? He was completely burned on the inside, no failed augmentations and no explosive rounds, just straight up burned. Another detail we have on this It's that this man was part of the ones suffering from the massive cases of amnesia, but both things CAN'T be related, or can they?" -N

| >"ADVERTISEMENT!"

| >A youd yell interrupts the music, followed by a second yell wich eventually turned into four, desperate yells

| "What the hell guys!?" -R
"He was creeping behind me with his weird-ass metallical arm!" -N
"Well ex-fuckin'-cuse me for tryin' to be quiet comin' in but it's a freakin' shitshow down there!" -X

| "Wait, y-y'all know me right?" -X

"Definetly not who are you young man?" -N

"Ignore him, the amnesia hasn't affected us yet but I'm thinking on closing down the place for a while since everyone is so wary of radio frequencies now" -R

| "Yeah that ain't just amnesia, now the police is takin' people away and some just straight up fuckin' explode inside" -X

"why would you close down? we're the perfect example radio does nothing to your head!" -N

"We're the worse example of that" -X

| >Call on 555

| "So, while we're still live and not killin' each other or implodin' ah'll just say it, if anyone listenin' is in downtown ya' should leave the area immediatly, maybe go take a swim with the laser fishes on flooded district, or better yet get fucked up and mugged on glitz" -X

"Man you're a moodkill, why don't you leave the city if you hate it so much?" -N

| "'Cause--" -X
"--Hold that though" -N

>>414473

>Neil picks up line '555'
"Hello hello and welcome to Radio Wire, the best thing you ever heard since.. well shit I had something for that but anyway, welcome, who are we having the pleasure to be having on air tonight?"

| >"ADVERTISEMENT!"

| >>414478
"Ah yes, Radio Wire, correct? I'm Monty, Doctor Monty."
>The voice is that of an old man

| >>414757
"Hello there gener--I mean doctor Monty, you are indeed right this is radio wire the best radio and you are on live, what brings you here to us Dr.?"

|

| "So downtown is officially in lockdown, aka we're stuck with each other until this amnesia thing is no longer killin' people, anyone else who might be in downtown ya' better have saved up food, 'cause we're here for long" -X

| "So downtown is officially in lockdown, aka we're stuck with each other until this amnesia thing is no longer killin' people, anyone else who might be in downtown ya' better have saved up food, 'cause we're here for long" -X

| (Hahaha oh Fuck)

| "Oh, nothing much, just wanted to talk about your latest news headline. Those Amnesia cases. Turns out I'm studying them, have been for a while. Wanted to get this little message out there to all the folks that could use the information on it."
>He sounds exasperated
"It's all a big mess, and one I end up having to deal with all on my lonesome."

| >>415379
"What amnesia cases?"
>Neil immediatly chuckled after saying that
"I'm sorry I'm sorry, not appropiate.. But tell us doc, what have you managed to learn about these cases? Are we all screwed or there is an actual solution to whatever is going down in downtown" -N

| >>415523
"The solution? Kill the motherfucker orchestrating all of this, but turns out someone who can alter memories isn't really easy to track. People keep thinking of this like some kind of illness, it ain't."
>Monty sounds annoyed
"This guy, who called you literal minutes ago, is a taint upon this world. However, so long as you avoid any spooky sounding fuck bastards and don't let him get into your head, you should be good."

| >>41577
"Fuck you're talking about the maybe devil, I'm not sure if I should be relieved or more worried that the whole thing is not a disease, but a non-human non-friendly thing willing to fuck up anyone on its way, do you know ways to avoid this thing rather than being strong minded, doctor?" -N

| >"ANNOUNCEMENT!"
"To all listeners out there do not panic in case of a sudden shutdown of our transmission, Radio Wire is currently working on an emergency power source that can't last too long, and for anyone in downtown this is a last warning: seek shelter as things are only getting harder" -R
"It's gonna be pretty fucky to get this year's party going on these conditions" -N

| >>415934
"Well, I would say yes, but that'd involve shutting yourself in a room with neither power nor any kinda signals. You know, common, easy modern living, if you catch my hint of irony."
>He sighs
"I'm working on getting the guy wiped from GC, but it'll take some time."

| >>416363
"Well doc you sound like a man with a plan, or at least I hope you are indeed a man with a plan because that thing sounds fucking scary"

>Neil chuckled, but instead of relaxed he sounded quite nerveous

"Is it really possible to wipe it out? cause when you say some time I can only thing on how many people are being affected every hour, and how the GCPD are fucking up the situation further by locking up people and shutting down power"

| >>416497
"It is possible to wipe him out, others like him have. And I do have a plan, although it might take longer than expected to realize. In the meanwhile, I encourage people to get in his way as much as possible, so long as they remain as out of danger as possible."
>The doctor scoffs
"Soon enough, we'll get rid of him. That or the interest in him will dwindle so much that he'll have to actually come out."

|

| "I mean I'm not usually a negative person doc but.. that sounds like you were slowly trying to stop a train and asking people to throw rocks at it while you do, you know more people are gonna get hurt if you tell them to get on its way right? It's Glitch City, people won't listen to any kind of warning"

>Neil coughs, taking a pause.

"Don't take me wrong, I'm 100% with you on this 'killing the devil' thing, but we shouldn't encourage people to get anywhere as near of this thing"

| >"ADVERTISEMENT!"

| >"ANNOUNCEMENT!"
>"Many of you lived it in person, many of you have heard about it, and it's finally here! BIG NEIL'S RADIO WIRE HALLOWEEN PARTY 20XX!!"
"Not this bull again" -X

| >"This city is lacking spirit and we're ready to give it back! The official date and address of this event while be published on the following days so make sure to stay tuned! Meanwhile you can participate for V.I.P access or free drinks all night by calling NOW to 535-XXXXXX. And remember, Radio Wire lives!"

| "Just perfect gurl, but next time put a little more enthusiasm on "Big Neil" alright?" -N

"Neil you can't--" -R
"--waitwaitwait, I'm on a call, you can't interrupt me" -N

| >>417515
"You there doc? I know I took a while but bear with me, the sixties took a toll on my head" -N

| >"LAST CHANCE! Be the first to call at '535-XXXXXX' and win a free drinking pass for the upcoming radio wire's halloween party of this year! And just for the occasion we'll add a skull t-shirt signed by half the members of the station!"

| >"Well screw you all too"
"Cali!" -R
"Pfft, I'm really diggin' this new update of her" -X

| >"NEWS!"
"Frozen district" -X
>"No, you have to sound excited, like if you were speaking in exclamati--"
"--Frozen district" -X

"Just overnight the streets from flooded district turned into another state and we're talkin' solid here, after an alarming drop in temperature the streets of flooded district became pure ice, this of fuckin' course followed by an announcement from a 'penguin empereor' takin' claim for this act, and takin' claim of the frozen district" -X

| "I, for one, welcome our new penguin overlords" -N
"C'mon now" -X

|

| >>418302
>Neil poorly blows onto the mic
"Oh no doc I'm losing you I--"
>Click

| "That was so lame" -X
"Next time I'll call your sister since she's so much better at blowing" -N

| "Now did you guys know that the penguins are taking people?" -N

"What" -X
>"What"

"I'm just checking my options for when the penguin people start knocking in our door, you can join our new penguin overlords for the cheap price of 160 zennys" -N

| "Knock it off man" -X
"I'm dead serious we can get a comfy ice place to live safe when they start killing the outside people" -N
"Neil" -X
"We can even get R in for 80 zennys if we dress him like a kid" -N
"Neil" -R

| "We need to evaluate other options" -N
"We need to not advertise fuckin' ice terrorists did ya' loose yer mind?" -X

| "Not terrorists, conquerors!" -N
"Neil has lost his fuckin' mind" -X
"You sound like you are afraid of the truth" -N

| >"..Wait I know what is it!"
"Please Cali I--" N
>"--You told me once you were afraid of birds!"

| "Pfft, you are speaking nonesenses girl" -N
"Yeah penguins are so much different from birds" -X
"No no no they still have wings, and feathers, and those creepy peaks.." -N
"...Jesus christ you ARE afraid of a tiny penguin" -X

| "Excuse you!? He's got a whole army!" -N
"Wearin' silly penguin faces" -X
"Creepy, the word you're looking for is ceeepy" -N

| "So you're gonna go ahead and spill 200z for mercy" -X
"160, our new penguin overlords are so generous for even giving us the opportunity" -N

| >"ADVERTISEMENT!"

| "Now, since we're the radio of the people, ran by the people and for the people, we're gonna be askin' y'all for yer opinion on this penguin uprisin'" -X

>"I think I can see why people don't like you"

| "...From edgy penguin slayers to cute pictures of penguins in military outfit everyone's havin' a good Damn opinion, so followin' these silly hashtags from the dangeru forums we're throwin' a quick poll, do ya' think every penguin out there is a threat to our safety? Or yer not stupid and know every penguin is different?" -X

| "Ya' should be able to open a link at our site now, the one ya' should be usin' to listen to us unless you're some kind of weirdo who still uses actual radio" -X
> > https://www.strawpoll.me/16661120/r

| "You shouldn't talk like that about our fans" -N
"Ya' shouldn't pretend to like penguins like that's gonna save you" -X

| "Yo check This out, they're raiding the neighbors" -N

| >March of the White Knights begins playing at full volume

"Really?"
>Shouted Xii

"Seems appropiate!"
>Shouted back Neil

| >A.Rene begins playing at normal volume

"Whoa there" -N
"We're still on emergency power so please" -R
"It was funnier when you yelled, now I feel like I should actually listen to you" -N
"..." -R

| "I think we should kill off the power and start moving our shit, It can't be good to stay here with all those GCPD outside, we should try Glitz next, nothing bad ever happens there" -N

"Dude" -X

"I mean definetly not Glitz, no, we should try a totally secret place where we won't be tracked" -N

| "People know we have phones right? I like you guys but It can't be healthy how much we talk with each other" -N
"Why?" -X
"Nevermind, maybe we can give away something?" -N

| "Yeah that's what the people need right now with this icepocalypse, a crappy shirt they gained by just pickin' up the phone and pressin' 7 numbers" -X

"..I was thinking on a sweater instead.. You know because of the cold" -N

| >'Those Who Dwell on the Shadows' begins playing

| "Well, radio is dead and I need a drink, if I'm not back in a week then just assume I'm having a blast" -N
"Hav--" -R
"--What, want me to not get out and work forever like some kind of slave??" -N
"H-Have fun.." -R

| "Jesus christ man" -X
"Sorry, I'm tense and you guys really don't help most of the the time" -N

| >"That doesn't really sound like an apology"
"That's problably the biggest apology I ever heard from him" -X

| "Aaand he's off, if anyone out there feels like stealing his shit we're invitin' you here on live for the heroic task" -X

|

| "So what is up Glitch City? Our recommendations for the weekend are movin' out of this awful place if ya' ever get the chance, that or rentin' a lilim, ya' feelin' lonely and want someone to hold you while ya' cry? there are tons of lilims on the streets right now ready to join ya' for the right price!" -X

| "You worry me sometimes" -R
"Hey ya' gotta know yer' audience, anyone happy with the city conditions right now is either high as hell or rich as fuck" -X

| >'Safe heaven' begins playing

| "No no, ya' gotta fit the mood, check this out" -X
>'Those Who Dwell on the Shadows' begins playing

| >'Everything Will Be Okay' Begins playing

"..Alright that's it Cali gimme the keyboard" -X
>Struggling noises follow as the music keeps changing every few seconds

| >'Hopes and Dreams' stays after 29 minutes of uninterrupted interruption

| "...Ya' shouldn't be allowed to be that strong" -X
>"I will always thank you for making me like this, way stronger than you!"

| "Ah'm flattered but that wasn't me, ah' just made sure to punch a bunch of junk together when makin' yer body" -X
>"Excuse me??"
"Yeah you're welcome" -X

| "So that makes it for another slow weekend, we were gonna air tomorrow the results of the penguins' poll but ah'm pretty sure no one really cares anymore, hell we quickly forgot the amnesia cases in downtown, wich is too damn ironic if ya' think about it" -X

|

| >"The results for the penguin polls are ready!"
"Hey I was gonna not do that" -X
>"75% of the voters agree that not all penguins are part of this madness that is the rise of the penguin empereor, while an insesitive 25% are supporting the 'Slay All Penguins' hashtag"

| >"Flooded district is flying!"
"That's way too long for a news title" -X
>"No no, flooded district is literally flying, the penguins must be behind this!"

| "Y'know, I once tried weed out of peer pressure and I'm pretty sure I'm still on that dim room high out of my teenager ass cause this city can't fuckin' be real" -X

>"W-We should start writing down something, no other new source has talked about this"

| >"NEWS!"
"That took a while" -X
>"Shut up-"

>"HIGH TIDE!"
>"For those who might have not peeked out of their windows allow us to inform you, the penguins are taking the entire flooded district out of our city! The blimps that were flying over flooded were not just for looks, they hooked up the entire district and are now easily taking up like it was some cheap cargo!"

| "Have ya' ever been in flooded district? cheap cargo is exactly how ah' would name that thing" -X

| >Call coming in to 555-XXXXXX. The number is placed in Japan, more specifically X-SEED 4000.

| >>422922
"Now that's somethin'" -X

>Xii picks up line '555'
"Hello there, ah' bet ya' were expectin' Neil but it is me, Xii!"
"Welcome to Radio Wire, or konichihuahua or whatever, ya' are speakin' with me and me is askin' you, what brings ya' to our humble radio today?" -X

| >>422947

"Well, fella, I'm afraid you'll hafta ask Boss when she gets back." The guy on the other end of the line has a distinct '80s mafia wiseguy' voice.

"For now though, you're stuck with me. Name's Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, but feel free to just use D4C."

| "Now I'm not complainin' Or anythin' but that sounds very uneffective, or like yer' boss is really into not waitin'" -X

"assumptions aside I guess It's nice to have you meanwhile Dirty D, ya' sound like a hardworkin' man", I'd know about that" -X

| >>423490
(Forgot the >>423310 )

| >>423501

"Eh, I'll be frank with ya- it's basically common knowledge here in DR Japan management that Boss is a bit, ah, >>>eccentric, to say the least- okay, honestly we've all agreed she's basically useless outside of PR and she agrees with us. But enough about her, she'll shittalk herself plenty enough when she's round. How are>>>you, fellas?"

| >>423604
"Well for one, I'm jelaous ya' can shittalk yer own boss when mine has a constant control boner and can't be teased without causin' drama" -X
>"oh the hypocrisy"
"But other than that we're good man, pretty much hangin' in our last bits of power before shit starts sparkin' and burnin' here" -X

| >>423858

"Yeah, I got that vibe when we were here settin' up Heritage for the Future. How >>>do you put up with this place? There's so much weird shit goin' on like 24/7 and the city always feels like it's going to explode."

| >Call 545

| >>423981
"Well D, our secret is that we always have these lil' attitude explosions around here so we won't be as tense for when this city explodes *again*, lil' explosions can go from lil' bits of aggressiveness, like yer boss pointin' a stunner at yer' partner or yer partner pointin' a rusty pipe back at him, y'know casual stuff" -X

| "Cali' can ya' be a dear? I'm takin' mr.responsible's line for him now" -X

>"He is more responsible than you"

>>424151
>California picks up line '545'
>"Hello and welcome to Radio Wire, home of the rest and the wicked! eh.. no that wasn't how the joke went but--Welcome! You're speaking with California, hotter than the state and cuter than the plate and this is Radio Wire for you, who am I having this totally one-sided conversation with?"

| >>424171
"Aw Cali, I'd like to think I'm a better conversation than that. At the very least, better than R."
>Its the geekboy!

| >>424172
>"Y-YOU'RE ALIVE!!"
>"IT'S THE GREATEST NEWS SINCE BLACK PANTIES' RETURN! NeilSaidYou'dBeBackButFatherKeptSayingNoThatWasn'tPossibleAndXiiWasOnHisSideButNeilIsNeverWrongWithTheseThingsAndHeLookedSoConfidentAboutItSoIwasn'tSureWhoShouldIlistenToButNowYou'reHereAndThat'sAmazingAndIwasLikeCompletelySureYouWereGoneForeverSoThisIsSoUnexpectedAndTheCitySoNeededYou!"
>Cali spoke as fast as it was overlyhumanly possible

| >>424178
"I-I see... uh, I'm glad you're happy to hear from me Cali but let's slow down a bit O-Okay? Why does the city need me? What's been going on?"

| >>424184
>"Well some.. literal penguins have arised and froze the entire of flooded district so there is that, and you'reAlwaysSoGoodWith.. *AHEM*, You're always so good with critical situations so when we got the scoop of flooded, you were my second guess of people who could put a stop to that"

| >>424195
"Yea I was reading up on it now, I'm not really sure how penguins exactly managed to do this all... I was looking into the lockdown thing as well. Have you all been okay?" -CN

| >>424167

"Fair enough, I guess. Besides, in your case you fellas don't have to worry about a 4km-tall gigatower falling down on top of yeh- Oh?"
>D4C's next few lines are muffled, and in Japanese. There's a slight noise as the phone changes hands. The next sentence to come through clearly is from a woman.
"Moshi moshi! You're still on the line, right?"

| >>424202
>"Oh I almost forget about that, wich is slightly alarming now that you mention it! Father is pretty comfortable being locked down and Xii is just as grumpy as usual but we haven't had any run with the GCPD yet, I think we won't even be in need of changing location anytime soon when this lockdown thing is over, though I really miss not being in this part of the city.."

| >>424214
"Ah eh, moshi moshin' too or whatever that is, yes I'm definetly on line and I'm guessin' yer that boss Diry D was talkin' about, guess it's also a pleasure to finally hear ya' " -X
>Xii's tone was a fine mix between confused and intrigued

(Thread limit now, watch out for 'Radio wire 11 thread' )

Total number of posts: 250, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1540746680

This thread is permanently archived