| [Insert witty comment here]

[Insert You know the deal]

>Name
Description:
Price:
Seller:
Notes:

| >Looking for: Aether pipes
Don't really care about their condition, as long as their reliability is above 60%.
Price:Negotiable since i have no idea how much they go for around here.
-M3

| To whoever said they want my G45c
I traded it with $ick, but I can craft you another one if you want, or do you want any other gun?
-Impulse

| >VSS Vintorez
Desc:Fitted with the PSO-1 telescopic sight,which I modified to make it capable of turning to night vision mode,10 round box magazine, semi auto and full auto mode,Fire 9x39 rounds
Price:7000z
Poster:Impulse

| Nothing just wanted a picture of you in your room

| >>383743 p-pervert!

| >>383322 how did she looks like. Hope she fine

| coollllllllllllll

| >Housing
Desc: I'm looking for a place to stay, doesn't have to be too nice or anything. I'd prefer to have my own place rather than staying with someone but in the end I don't care
Price: Preferably cheap
Buyer: Jackathon D.

| >>869983 I'm renting my old apartment just outside Cathedral District. The price would be 500 a month, but I can make it 200 if you accept to help me down at my junkyard in the weekends. Deal?

| - Marta

| >>387149 Deal. I'll take the discounted price and help you at your junkyard. Thanks for the place.
- Jackathon

| Anyone in need of guns?
-Impulse

| >>387401
Most people on this board have guns already, and to be honest, I'd rather trust cain and her arsenal any day of the week
-Falschen

| >>387401 I'm in need
- Jackathon

| What gun do you want?
-Impulse

| >>387965 A handgun would do nicely, as I don't have a sidearm at the moment. A S&W 619 would do nicely, if you have the blueprints
- Jackathon

| Are you sure you want S&W 619?It is not really that efficient...Its in.38 special, I can make you a .500 magnum S&W Model 500 or.50 AE Desert Eagle if you want more power?Just asking...
-Impulse

| Or if you want more firepower I can make you some type of machine pistol that can be more powerful than a 9mm?
-Impulse

| I found this blueprint for chinese version of Mauser C96 chambered in .45ACP and I can modify it to be in full-auto and have detachable extended magazine...
-Impulse

| If you really want the 619,you can confirm it and I will set work on it immediately.Also remember that I can make it with full-on attachments for extra cash
-Impulse

| >>388212 Alright, I'll take the S&W Model 500. Didn't realize how low caliber the 619 was. How much would it be with all attachments?
- Jackathon

| I will take 1250z for the gun and all the attachment
-Impulse

| And Im not saying that the 619's caliber is low,but I dont think its efficient to take a revolver with round less powerful than a .44 magnum
-Impulse

| >>388535 Ok, where do we meet up?

| >>388550 - Jackathon

| >>388551
Come take it at the midnight drifter bar
-Impulse

| >>388551
Its done, just come get it when you are ready
-Impulse

| >Seeking a copy of ANDROMEDA Season 9-12

Description: As the title says, chummers.

Price: Negotiable

Buyer: Indominable Rexit

Notes: No bootlegs, you script kiddies.

| >>391741

>No Vetra 3 localization

Lame. -Khora

| >Anyone got a tranq gun or a stun katana or something?
Desc: Remember how weird shit keeps showing up in my alleyway? Tonight it just decided to spew out a couple of honest-to-god murder idols.

Okay, not a couple, more like six of them. They're yelling at each other and it's fucking up the walls and I want to make them stop before they bring down the entire fucking block.
Price: We can discuss.
Poster: M. Yu

| >>396639

And before any of you get on my case, I've tried GLOO. It doesn't take. -M. Yu

| >Ex White Knight Officer

Description: We have in our possession an ex White Knight. Female, rookie. "Ex" because her credentials have just been purged by an "accident." Willing to trade for flesh of equal or lesser value.

Price: 40,000 nuyen or equivalent

Seller: Mr. Johnson

Notes: No family to speak of, no real criminal history. Fresh out of the academy. Relatively competent. Virgin.

| >>397896

Tell me more.

| >>397900

What do you want to know?

-Mr. Johnson

| >>397903

Everything you can tell me.

| >>397925

1000 nuyen a pop.

-Mr. Johnson

| >>397935

Fair enough. I've sent you the first 2000.

| >>397940

Fresh out of cross training. Raided the wrong warehouse. Didn't like what was being traded.

Came down easy in exchange for some lives . Discarded lives when she wasn't looking.

She's pretty pliant. Goody good type.

Easy to control that way.

-Mr. Johnson

| >>397969

Hm... Seems like a tempting offer. Sent you another 2000.

| >>397969
Seems very interesting!
Sell her to me, I'll give you 45k
-LS

| >>396639
Do you want a shock weapon? How about a mace or a baton,I can craft that out for you
-Impulse

| >>397896

Ex-White Knight? On behalf of the Ginrai Corporation, I'd like to offer you 100,000 nuyen for her. -Gerasim

| >>398644
You need to learn to give up, corporate slave.
Ill offer any price, do not test my ressources.
-LS

| >>398380

Either a gun or something light and sturdy- One of them is swinging a longsword longer than she is tall around like it's fucking nothing and I do not want to get NEAR that -M. Yu

| >>398004 >>398981

lol fuck both of you

>>397896

i have no clue what the fuck a nuyen is but i have too much platinum and too many guns and i'm not afraid to give you either because my helminth charger can't talk and ordis has NOOOOOO sense of humor -tenno

| >>397896
Hey, I'd rather not turn this into a bid so, what's a final price you'll accept w/o any further offers?

| >>399082
Do you want a real weapon or a stun weapon, If you want guns I can make you guns or if you want high voltage weapon, I can male ypu high voltage weapon

| I'm looking for a quadracopter surveillance drone (Preferably police or military spec!), a small frequency jammer and a DSV-85 Board, I'll settle for an 83.

~#DA70D6

| Selling:

| >>401693 (sorry, submitted early)
>Selling: Super-Duper Gintendo
Desc:Remember that one gamething your great great grandad had in his attic? That one with the weird controllers? Well I got one, so if anyone wants a blast to the past let me know.
Price: 150z, plus another 25z if you want both controllers
Notes: Let me know if you need any games for it, I might be able to get my friend to scavenge some more tech for me.
Seller: Jackathon D.

| >>401700
Is this what I got out off the thugs hideout?
-Impulse

| >>401700

I want it, and the controllers.

I'll throw in an extra 100 if you deliver it to the dumpster behind Nick's pizzeria.

~#DA70D6

| >>401778
I crafted out the drone for you, I added the thermal camera if you dont mind.I can only get the DSV-83 board though
-Impulse

| >>401808
Perfect! Let me know how much you want and I'll leave it at the delivery point, which will be... Oh, I know. On the stack of crates by 38th and Silverson. It's next to that shitty parking lot.

~#DA70D6

| >>401764 Hell yeah it is.
>>401778 Really? Okay. Why behind the dumpster though?
- Jackathon

| Looking for the cheapest handgun you can give me, just need to get a job done... be easier if i could rent it.. but not alot of folks want their shitty handguns back so i understand if you just wanna sell..

-YELLOW

| >>402386 I'll just give you my M1911. I don't need it anymore.
- Jackathon

| >>402415 thanks mate!, where can i collect it?, do wanna meet in person or are you gonna just leave it somewhere for me to take?

-YELLOW

| >>402415
Thats the same 1911 that you were shot with,wasnt it?Have you got the bullet off yet?
-Impulse

| >>402630 Yeah, I have. Keep it in my pocket as a souvenir.
>>402612 I don't care. Where would be most convenient for you?

| >>402742 dont really care that much though i prefer crowded places.

-YELLOW

| >>402878 How about a bar? There's the KR4K-3N, which is where I am right now.

| >>402928 - Jackathon

| >>402928 sounds good, ill come as fast as i can.

-YELLOW

| >Fresh Bunraku

Description: 28 F White, 17 F Tan, 19 F Tan/yellow, 13 F Brown/mix, 2 M/F Lilim.

Blank slate, no simpackages. Transaction through a certified Escrow system. No markers, metals. Credstick only.

Price: Negotiable, starting at 30,000 zenny

Notes: 28 y/o is a resale. Lilim was a bartender. 13 is a virgin.

No males available. No sims available, BYO.

Serious inquiries only.

| >>403397

can i look at 17 and 19 please -tenno

| >>403413

We will raincheck them for you, with the proposition of a date for the transaction.

-Mr. Johnson

| >>403420

is two weeks from now good -tenno

| >>403446

That will suffice.

-Mr. Johnson

| >Face Melter2000
Description: A laser that melts faces exclusively, nothing else, don't ask me why. Includes facial recognition to avoid shooting anything that isn't a face.
>Price: 150z base, bid amongst your own selves
>Poster: Ghersh

| >>406421 that would be a nice thing to add to my collection of weird firearms, ill pay you 200z for it

J. Stravinsky

| >Aether wind detector (junk)
A standard aether wind detector, for some reason doesn't work so selling it as junk or something.
>Price: Whatever the offer i guess
>Seller:M3tro

| >>406816
I'm interested. Any base price you can conjure? I'm not good at determining prices. -u!

| >>399270

We were not expecting such a plethora of offers, much less in such... generous amounts.

We suppose we will cap the price at 100,000 nuyen. First come, first serve- and any competition you may have with each other is strictly your own business.

>>398004

She doesn't realize that her comrades were laid to rest soon after we took her in.

May become slightly unhinged when she discovers that fact.

-Mr. Johnson

| >Boobie Blaster
It Turns out that shooting people and giving them big boobies isn't an effective vigilante weapon.
Price: 1,000z
Notes: May malfunction and backfire on the user occasionally, effects are temporary, except when they aren't.
-BB

| >>407232

100,000 nuyen is our offer then. -Gerasim

| >>407240

We'd, uh, we'd like that.

| >>407264

Damn, forgot to sign. -Yukiko

| >>407264
Oki! i'll send you a shipment now...

What are you even gonna use it for?
-BB

| >>407305

Some questions are best left unanswered. -Yukiko

| >>407111 How about 80z? It was expensive to make and even as junk has some value to it

| >>407594
Actually i can go down to 60z
-M3

| >>407594
Sounds grand! I'll take the high offer. -u!

| >>407705
Glad we have a deal. Will you come for it or do you wanna have it shipped somewhere, cause in that case i have to know where to send it.
-M3

| >>403453

hello

it's me

i'd like to add everyone else to the order -tenno

| >>407763
I don't know much about the city but I'll be glad if I can come over and see it for myself. -u!

| >>407937
(wanna do a setting at M3tro's apartment? I'll have some in 3 hours)

| >>408061
(*some free time)

| >>408061
(Sure thing.)

| >>407937 neato
North-west part of Chapel-3, BCA Street. Ask anyone about Turner, he'll tell you the exact directions
See you soon?
-M3

| >>408094
I will have that written down. See you then! -u!

| (aight)

| >Sentient punching bag
Description: a 2 meter punching bag with a voiced A.I that keeps telling you to better on your trainings.
Price: Free, just take it I can't stand the way it screams.
Seller: Big Neil
Notes: It's pretty heavy so you might want to bring a vehicle or something.

| >>412064

give it to me -Maiden Heaven

| >>412065
Deal, I hope I get this address thing right but can you pick it at [REDACTED] in front of the blue building?

| >>412075

yeah sure -Maiden Heaven

| >>412088
Great great, I'll be waiting there
( (Setting: down in downtown ) )

| ><[}} ©€}} ¥}}]}]}}}] ©©®®®®<<<] |<<<<<<I AM LOOKING TO ACQUIRE A PARTICULAR SET OF FREQUENCY BASED EQUIPEMENT I WILL PAY HANDSOMELY™<<] <] ®®<>€®[NOTHING IMPORTANT PAST THIS LINE]

| >Bartender Trainings Sim
Description: i'm interested bartender trainings simulations. BTC and/or otherwise. We can talk about money in private
-tomato
Notes: books and drink encyclopedias are fine too

| >>413778
Why dont you try hiring some tutor on the job thread

| >>413786
Well, 'cause I'm already learning on the job, but I wanna do something at home.
Plus I heard BTC Employees are schooled mostly through sims anyways, so it makes sense.
-tomato

| >>413778
I've happen to have some ancient book with cocktails recipes. Probably not the BTC stuff, but hey. Tell me, if you interested.
-nC

| >>414149
The BTC Sims are mainly for teaching how to savely operate the machines their bars provide. So... of course I'm interested in an book about mixing drinks.
Jump into my DMs
-tomato

| >>414248 (excuse me, what DM stands for?)

| >>414275(Direct messages)

| >For Sale: TopSec Subscription

Description: Private security for property and or bodyguards, licensed within GC and overseas, HQ located in New Odessa, Ukraine.
Price:

150 Nuyen for Medium-risk Bodyguard work, and low-risk security of a small building.
300 Nuyen an hour for medium risk security of an average sized building.
500 Nuyen an hour for high-risk bodyguards and warehouses.

Seller: Steve Arcit
Notes: Prices are negotiable and fees may be raised if severity changes.

| Cont. Inquire about services with specific criteria.

| >WANTED:GEP Gun
Desc. Im looking a GEP gun and lots of ammo for it. In good condition please
Price: Anything reasonable
Buyer: AC Slayer

| A guided missile is very expensive,just saying(Its 108k USD irl)

| >>416527
"Give me the GEP gun"

| >>413553 Hey bud I got a VERY particular set of frequency based equipment right here for ya. It's a bit funny and non-standard tho, do you want me to send a picture or tell you the name first if you're interested?

| >>416913
No it will be my GEP gunv

| >>416929
Do not. Sell. To that poster.

| >>416937 aw nah nah buddy hold up. there's no selling of anyfin if this boyo Glitchywords here aint interested ;) ;) ;) Stick around. ;)

| >>416913
GEP gun=Guided Explosive Missile gun,basically a guided missile on your shoulder

| >>416954
Yeah thats what im looking for
-AC Slayer

| >>416989
I can create a mini guided missile launcher,but you must try to attach it to your shoulder yourself,unless you happen to have a blueprint for a GEP gun

| (shit forget to sign)
-Impulse

| >>417042
attaching a gep to someone's shoulder like a bright idea

| >>417968
(doesn't sound like a bright idea* dammit)

| Its a bright idea,GEP gun itself is literally a mini guided missile attached to your shoulder

| well you usually use your hands and your shoulders only act as a rest they're not supposer to take the whole weight of the gep and force of shooting the missile
all i'm saying is that a broken shoulder is highly probable if you do that unless you're a big macho guy

| A gep shoulder launcher would rip your shoulder off what in the absolute h*ck

| >>418260
>>418140
>>417968
Just get me a damn GEP gun
-AC Slayer

| Gimme penguin killing tools

-Penguin slayer

| Anyone got some red hair chalk? It's, uh, I need it for something important. -Lavender Afghan

| >Finding a fabricator
Desc:Model 72A,someone turned mine into ice
Price:Your call,as long as its reasonable

| >15kg of onions
Desc: What it says on the tin. I never thought getting onions was so difficult in GC.
Price: Below 1k nuyen plz ><
Poster: Erika
Note: I don't think I can drag 15kg worth of onions on my own. I'll pay extra for delivery! (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

| >>454090
400 nuyen and they're yours. Somewhat fresh, not sure where exactly they came from. How and where would you like them delivered?
-M3tro

| >>458290
In the Temple district, "Campanella" residential. It's a little bit further in south from the 5th street, kinda easy to miss if you don't know where to look (or drunk (¯―¯٥)). As for delivery, anyhow will do. Just don't drive up in a tank if you can help it, my neighbors absolutely hate noise (´・ω・`).
—Erika

| >>458655 Lucky me!
I have a buddy in Temple D. He'll get them to you and collect the payment. Expect a 2,5m lilim dude in a pink bear costume to knock on your door in about two days.
-M3

| >Selling: My right arm
Desc: Up to the elbow, I'm selling my right arm. It's got a flotation device installed in the wrist, so I guess that's neat.
Price: Some form of replacement for it. You can't expect me to go on without a right arm.
Poster: Jackathon D.
Notes: For double the price I'll give you the left one as well. Also has a flotation device.

| >>462830 Is there an option of selling the floatation device separately? Sounds neat so I could use one for my leg.
-M3

| >>454079
I managed to salvage enough components for a new one, so cancel that request
-Impulse

| >>463894 If you know how to remove it/know someone who can then sure. It'll cost some credits, of course.
-Jackathon D.

| >>464215 I'm a mechanic, so I can do it myself. Just state your price and we can meet at my shop.

| >Anyone missing their Jersey Giant?
Desc: So we found this gigantic chicken wandering around the alleyways. Turns out it's a Jersey Giant, and those things are apparently crazy expensive here, so... If you were planning to cook it, it's here with us.
Price: It's >>>your chicken, I don't really think we ought to take any money for finding it... You can still pay us if you want, though!
Poster: Crazy Diamond

| >Cryothrower
Desc:In the mood of the festive christmas season,I have created a cryothrower,kinda like a flamethrower except it shoots a stream of snow on your enemy instead of flaming fuel
Price:Im feeling generous so I will give it to you for free,first come first serve
Note:Come with two refillable of water,use distilled water to operate properly.You need to come and pick it up at my workshop

| >>512667

Oh, oh! This'd make a perfect Christmas gift for Weather Report! Gimme~! -Crazy Diamond

| >>512670
Congratulations!You can pick it up at my workshop here:>A location somewhere in GC

| -Impulse

| >Hydrophones

DESC: Submarine hydrophones capable of recieving very high frequency (VHF). Not sure if you'll be able to hook these up to anything but you might be able to reverse engineer them..

PRICE: 50k zeny for one, I've got 12 of these but we might be able to work something out if you want more..

-Rhyth

| >Housing
Description: Looking for somewhere to stay with a parking lot. Not picky about roommates as long as I can lock my room.
Price: affordable at minimum wage conditions
Buyer: Dice

| >>515863
I have a spare room where I store my instruments. There is still enough space for two or three small beds, maybe a tad more. You can come pick it for free, but I don't have it furnished (sorry!).

Parking should be available in the basement of the building (or somewhere in the back, perhaps). -xnbc

| >>fe5835
That's perfect! When can I drive over?
-Dice

| >>515926
I'll be free whenever! You may want to notify me beforehand, as I tend to forget unmarked schedules. And uhm, I do need to move some of my instruments to tidy the room — I don't want you to see the room being all messy! -xnbc

| >>7942f9
I'll swing by in the evening at >>>[time between 3 and 6 pm].
Thank you so much!

(ooc:should we make a setting for this later?)

| >>515972
Sure thing! I'll ready the room in the meantime. Ah, meet me right by here:

> An address points to a grid of buildings in Downtown. It doesn't seem to show a specific building, however.

I'll walk you to the apartment building from there. I don't want to leak my location in this board, so sorry for the hassle! -xnbc

(OOC: Specific, 'closed' settings are somewhat frowned upon. If we are to make a setting, then we need to put them elsewhere, unless it's open for all.)

| >>d9423f
> a picture is shown of a brown and yellow moving truck, the kind that's used for moving a whole bunch of furniture or carry a small amount of cargo. There's a decal of a pair of red dices painted on the side.
No problem! This is my truck I'll be parked at the location, see you there.

(OOC: sorry I'm still new here, I'll be sure to learn!)

| >>515994
I'll keep an eye out! Don't mistake the blocks, it gets confusing if you don't pay attention to a map. -xnbc

(Don't worry! What I said earlier wasn't quite a 'rule', but it has been in discussion to be considered one. It's meant to reduce the bloating setting and private threads here. We can always act out the private settings in Discord and whatnot.)

|

| >Courier/Transportation service
Description: Need something, someone or yourself taken somewhere? I'm your man, just send me your coordinates and I'll be on my way to pick up your package or taxi you around GC
Seller: Dice
Price: variable on distance traveled and package weight.
Notes:

| >>520100
Wouldnt this belong in the job thread?

| >>520143
It's a service I'm selling, so I'm not actually sure.
-Dice

| >fresh organs for sale
Description: one liver, pair of lungs, one heart, bones, intestines, two kidney's and a pair of cornflower blue eyes.
Price: 8000 an organ
Notes:Freshly collected moments ago.

| >>1b10ee
8000 Nuyen *

| >>520100
I will hire you for my totally legal trading just accept these two simple terms and conditions:
1.)If you get caught,Im not involved
2.)You must deliver the package to my customer,no matter how shady the place is

and you would be hired
-Impulse

| >>1ad3f4
Done! Where do you need me to be chief?

-Dice

| >>521075
Go to this location:>[Somewhere in GC]
My clients are waiting a package...
-Impulse

| request:

item: a handgun of some sort, in good condition
smallish prefered, in good enough condition that it wont jam/break down in an emergency

-swift

| >>521714
A pistol? How about a Five-seven?Pretty small,20 rounds mag,good armor penetration.I will sell it for 1,100 nuyen
-Impulse

| Actually,I feel generous today,how about I give you a discount?I will sell it for 500 nuyen

| -Impulse
(Shit,forgot to sign)

| >>521739 sounds good, how am i paying

| -swift
forgot to sign

| >>521754
You will pay when you come get the gun at my workshop,or would you like it delivered for extra 10 nuyen?
-Impulse

| ill swing by at some point today. where is your workshop?

| -swift
i really gotta stop forgeting this

| >>521807
It's here:>[Some location in GC]
-Impulse

| >>521809 ill swing by this morning
-swift

| thanks for the gun impluse
-swift

| >>521875
Weapons and Supplies are my specialties,friend.I'm glad I can help. Is there anything else you need?like a holster or a medical kit?
-Impulse

| >>521877
im good here, thanks for the offer. if i need anything else ill ask
-swift

| Item Desc.: Selling some old-fashioned tracking chips. They're about the size of a quarter, with good range.

Ask for Siarnaq at the corner bar by the park. If you don't know the one, I'm afraid I can't get into too much detail. I sell tracking equipment so god knows who's tracking me.
I'll only take payment in Nuyen. None of that zenny crap. Best offer.

| >>522612 would 200 nuyen be a good offer?
-swift

| Looking for a downtown cheap flat
-Ikanaide

| >>847024 yeah, I guess. 200 per device is fine enough. I'll be around the place near closing time.

| >>523677 unfortunatly i seem to have no clue where you are so ill have to pass on this for now
-swift

| >>523655
Okay, here is the deal. I have a keys for one real nice place in the downtown central, right above "G&K" so you'll never run out of fresh coffee.
Problem is, while I don't really mind charging you and giving you the keys even right now, I don't think there's much point in giving them to you with the entire bloody district on GCPD lockdown. But that's your call.
-Louis

| >>525097
Thank you and I'm going to accept, they can't bother me. It's even better if it is above "G&K" because I only drink coffee. How much do you ask for? Even if I said cheap, I have the money to pay whatever I want, job is going good. Maybe I can help you with something too.

-Ikanaide

| >Vintage Doll
Description: From the Taisho Series, Number 8, Yue'en. Comes with the original case and Trids along with the Winding Key. The Doll itself is around 75 cm tall, and comes with a wardrobe of 5 outfits.
Seller: Drebin#6023
Price: 100k Nuyen, Price may vary if you can provide valuable information on AUCR's projects in GC

| >>526195
How secret are we talking with these projects? -CN

| >>526300
Will settle for anything, even info on other corps, so long as it's compromising enough or important enough for my clients.

| >>526332
How about some info on Vita-Life? -CN

| >>526385
That would be acceptable

| >>526422
So how do you want it? Y-you don't want me to just post it here right? -CN

| >>526527
Of course not. You can contact the following: [An encrypted link is posted, most likely some sort of encoded-transmission network]

| >>526195
How about I take that doll off your hands, I can deliver the info about AUCR
-LORD

| >>526195
(Damn you fellow Vpn user)

| >>526536
Got it! And sent! -CN

| >Selling a batch of painkillers
Description: We have three boxes of painkillers at Torchwood which are real close to their expiration date (1 month). They are still good, but we'd rather order new ones for patients treatment, and might as well cut the costs by selling those out.
Price: 3,100z per bottle, 50k z per box
Seller: JoKey
Notes: There's 20 bottles per box.

| >>526877
I'll take one box. -CN

| >>526903
Just swing by the hospital. Tell the girl at the counter you're there to pick up one of dr.Kitsukian boxes, she'll show you around.
—JoKey

| >>527048
Alright, thanks. -CN

| >Buying EMG-SS pickups
I recently acquired a near-mint authentic Steinberger L2 bass guitar, a priceless 20th century artifact. It's almost factory fresh, but the pickups are missing. I've inquired with every music shop in the city, and more than a few offworld, but no one has even seen any EMG-SS in decades.
Price: Any. Money is no object, but they must be acquired legally.
Buyer: Lennart
Notes: Will buy any other Steinbergers or relevant parts. Trying to start a collection.

| >*KIRA* Miki Chips

Description: Just as it sounds on the tin, chummers. Personafixes for everyone's favorite lilim starlet.

Price: 2500 nuyen a pop.

Seller: Voss

Notes: Feel free to buy in bulk if you're looking to stock shop, I'm willing to let you "test" the goods to let you see how it works, no questions asked, granted yer just as discrete.

| I want a shop to strip cars and rebuild them

| Ktm 450 05/11 1300

| Ghost
Ktm 450 05
Boog
Nice borrowed unreturnable must pick up

| Desc: A brand new Blank disk A+ grade 48x CD-R 700mb-80min SpaceTech
Prize: 700z
Notes: it sometimes fades inbetween dimensions, and comes back whit new tracks (all Eurobeat songs)

| >>530284
Do all your old tracks get dimension-wiped?

| >>530585
yeah, thats why im here

| >One Bolter
Desc: Godwyn-De'az pattern. Heavily modified- Has a stock, foregrip and custom ironsights. Comes with six magazines.
Price: 20,000 nuyen (What, you think we'll sell a >>>bolter for cheap?)
Seller: Sairento
Notes: We... tried to keep the caliber intact in readying this thing for resale but unfortunately we've had to cut its barrel width from 75mm to 50mm. Bolt-making instructions aren't included. Only buy this thing if you can handle the recoil.

| >>531212
scam

| >>531299

You're welcome to think that, even if it's wrong~ -Sairento

| >>531306
I won't be taking the bolter as it's recoil will likely toss me at the wall behind me, but would you, by a chance, happen to have a 9mm automatic/semi-automatic pistol?
–NaVi

| >>531310
I can Probably sell you one
>IA

please dont sell the stranger my ahegun
-GEMINI

One, please dont call that custom glock the 'ahegun'
Two, no im not selling it, after all its yours.
>IA

| >Ransoming some corporate wageslaves- assorted.

Description: Consider me a... "collector" of sorts. There's always some newly out of work schmucks here and there with nowhere to go after their daddy/mommy business goes to shit. Along with all their important little pass codes and biometrics in tact.

There's been a glut of these has beens lately and I'm looking to sell. Serious inquiries only.

Price: 10,000z a head, negotiable.

Notes: Serious inquiries.

| >>531318
Got any who are involved in any... healthcare corps? -Tower

| >>531314
I am interested. I will get in touch with you myself.
-NaVi

| >>531347
K
>IA

| >AR-17 12-gauge shotgun
Desc:Pointless as fuck semi-automatic shotgun, 2 round magazine. Made out of lightweight material,so prepare for heavy recoil
Price:2,000 Nuyen
Seller:Impulse
Notes:Not good for any purpose except collecting. It look absolutely beautiful

| >>531472
Other reason to not use this shotgun include:Low reliability and high chances of screwing up your reload
-Impulse

| >>531341

Heh. Yes indeed... yes indeed. Three, in fact, from different organizations altogether.

You want all of them, or should I choose a chummer at random?

-Mr. Johnson

| >>531570
I'll take all 3. -Tower

| >>531578

Very well. Check the location I sent to your deck- the passcode >refers to a certain kind of fetish involving cosplay and animals.

There, you'll find the three lucky (or unlucky) chummers who are well enough to talk, if you need something from them. The one with the five o'clock shadow is kind of an ass, though. Won't say drek.

Anyway... nice doing business with you, chummer.

(Reply to this post with the "passcode.")

-Mr. Johnson

| >>531582
>Furries
-Tower

| >>531591

>Just as Mr. Johnson explained, you find three blindfolded and ziptied adults in varying states of dress and duress in the alleyway in between an oriental grocer and a short term loans store.

>Present are two men and a woman- the woman is dressed in a short white blouse with a black shawl covering her neck, and a black short skirt. The shawl is also partly covered around her eyes, stained with tears.

>One of the men is clean shaven but has a split lip and a large, infected scar on his left cheek, along with a black eye. He's wearing a uniform polo shirt with a small insignia on the lapel, which depicts a red cross, a caduceus on top, and "DOC" on top, followed by "Wagon" beneath.

>The third man has a five o clock shadow beneath a blindfold similar to the other captives, and wears an expensive looking, if ruined, suit- at least, on the outside. You recognize this brand as SecureTech clothing- armored formal wear.

| >>531604
>He approaches the woman
"Tch, I share people in this city have no class anymore, that Johnson is an a drekhead."
>He clears his throat
"Well I don't really know the ass who did this to you three but I promise once I'm done asking my questions I'll set you all free. Now to begin, which corp did you work for miss?"

| >>531609

"V-veriatech..." >She stammers. Next to her, the man in the armored clothing chuckles.

"Wiz," >He says.

| >>531611
"Hmmm... I'm just going to check your wrist a moment don't be alarmed."
>He moves behind and check for the wrist bracelets used by VT

| >>531613

>You search and find nothing- just some bruises.

| >>531614
"Well that's a good sign at least."
>He moves back
"So tell me what you can about VT. Where did you work? What did you see?"

| >>531615

"I-I worked at the East D-Downtown clinic... I was... I was just checking in patients-" >She begins.

"He ain't a cop, honey. As soon as ya tell 'im anything he's gonna dump ya in the sea." >The man with the messed up face says, groaning.

| >>531616
"I don't plan on hurting any of you, in fact."
>He loads 3 credsticks with 5000 zenny each, putting them in each of their hands
"Those have 5000 zenny, use them to make your way home after this. Now..."
>He turns back to the woman
"Is there anything unusual you ever saw at your time while working? Or did you ever meet any of the execs?"

| >>531622

>The woman gingerly closes her hands over the credstick, while the man who stopped her earlier sighs loudly.

"The- the executives visited regularly, yes, but only some of them- I- I don't know where they were on the ladder- I always thought she was a manager-"

"She was always so nice to us... compared to, you know..."

>She sighs deeply.

"But then, those thugs in clown masks came and- she and some guards tried to defend the building- an- and they shot her and- he- her body started to-"

>She chokes.

| >>531631
>He gently places his hand on her shoulder
"It's okay, take your time. Those people are gone now, they're not going to hurt. Can you tell me what her name was?"

| >>531633

"Wouldn't count on that, chummer..." >The man in the uniform says grimly. The woman continues.

"Atalanta..." >She says, sniffling,

"She was a beautiful lady-"

| >>531637
"Mmm... okay. Thank you, and I'm sorry for your loss. I promise when I'm done with all my questions I'll let you go."
>He gets up and moves over to the Docwagon worker
"Jeez... what happened to you? Did a run go bad? Hold on, I got a medkit, I can treat at least some of this."
>As he waits for his response he pulls out his medkit to get disinfectant
"This is going to sting a bit so don't freak out."

| >>531648

>The man grumbles as you treat his wounds, his hands balling into fists as you work.

| >Sunset Scout Smartgun Systems

Poster: Jolyne

Desc: I'm moving out of Glitch for a number of reasons, but I can't do so without selling off at least some of what I've gathered here.

These are Sunset Scouts, an old smartgun system built for the Milkor Kuda (but works just as well with anything else). They're not the fastest, but their accuracy more than makes up for it.

Price: 5000 zenny per Sunset Scout.

Note: I only have 20 up for grabs. First come first serve.

| >>531658

I'll take a couple.

-Rocky

| >>531664

Got it. Any dropoff point in mind? -Jolyne

| >>531667

The Lock & Barrel Tavern will do.

-Rocky

| >>531672

Got it. I'll send a friend over since I'm busy with stuff right now. -Jolyne

| >>531654
"If you don't want to talk that's cool."
>He finishes treating his injuries and walks over to the last man
"SecureTech? What corp is that? Doesnt sound pharmaceutical."

| >>531688

"...pfft." >The man chuckles under his breath.

"It's a line of protective clothing. I'd think a shadowrunner would know that."

| >>531690
"Oh I see... any item in particular you'd recommend? I'm not much for fighting so I value my defense much more. Preferably something light and seemless."

| >>531692

"..."

>He remains silent... then grins, and starts chuckling.

"...pffft. Yeah, sure. Get those armored longjohns why don't ya. Light, seamless, keeps your balls warm in this bitch of a winter."

| >>531695
"Mmm... man corps really come up with every stupid idea dont they? Not really my style but I guess it's good for those paranoid folks when they sleep at night."
>Its kind of hard to tell if hes taking it straight or if hes playing along
"Anyways so how did a guy who works for a protection corp get kidnapped? Was it the clown mask deal for you too?"

| >>531697

"Pfft, chummer, I don't work for SecureTech, I'm just a customer- for all the good that did me. As for getting kidnapped... that wasn't part of the plan. But it beats getting chopped up into tiny little pieces."

"I don't know anything about clowns, but my ex employers didn't much like the idea of me leaving."

| >>531698
"Ah, that explains things. So what corp did you piss off when you left then? I already know it's a pharmaceutical one. Mmm... is it Vitalife?"

| >>531699

>The man's grin drops harder than a piano outside a roof.

| >>531700
"Aha, I guess I hit that nail square in the head. This works out *wonderfully*. So what did you do before defecting then? Why did you defect? Is it cause you just hate that piece of drek Yubari King?"

| >>531705

"...I want full immunity, benefits, and a goddamn sugar rush, heavy karmotrine. Tell your boss, 'Hera' or whomever-"

"...I know how her 'children' have been getting killed. And if you want to know how, I want protection."

| >>531729
"Hmm... one moment."
>He pulls out his phone, walks a few steps away, and pretends to make a call
"Hello? Yes I made contact."
>He pauses
"Nothing yet, he says he has worthwhile info but wants protection first."
>He pauses again
"Personally I think it's worth it, if anything just blame me for it later. You know I make good judgement calls."
>One final pause
"I'll make sure to do so, goodbye."
>He lots his phone away and returns
"Okay, you got a deal, I'll take you for that drink after and talk specifics. So, go on."

| >>531740

"How about you undo this ziptie and the blinds first- and *then* take me to dinner and a drink, and *then* I'll talk?" >The man says fluidly. Next to him, the DocWagon agent groans- the VT woman stays silent.

| "*Sigh* Fine, but not here. First I need to cut these two loose."
>He pulls out a closed pocket knife and puts it in the womans hands.
"You're going to count to 200 and then cut yourself and the other one free, understood? Use the money I gave you to get yourself home or someone you trust, whatever works for you."
>He walks over to the suited man and lifts him up
"Alright, start moving."

| ((crikey. six months this thread has been up now, and it's finally being put out of its misery. one snake salute, please. -Archarin

P.S. The captcha's "akbar boob hatch". Nice.))

Total number of posts: 250, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1550765069

This thread is permanently archived