danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
thot?

| one thing is getting rid of those slotting cogboys but i had a slotting sister in there when they started shooting and shes pure, what the slot thoth?

| Just cause they said its thoth doesnt mean it was.

| I heard there was some sort of meeting for the thoth cultist near the motor district. Makes sense if that was in preparation for the attack.

| >>362754
That's no where near the airport though...

| >>362750
Does it matter? It’s actually kinda clever.
By saying it was thoth they pull attention to them.
And by doing that they will be blamed for the mess in the airport.
Thus people will grow to dislike them and wich will slowly weaken the problem.
After all thot memes aside the cult of thoth is a problem, a bad problem.
>iNSaNiTY

| >>362756
you would have to be retarded to mass up for attack right under ktran hounds noses

| >>362758
Yes but they're an *obvious* problem. The real issue is who are they covering? I'm more concerned about hidden problems cause you dont know how bad they are.

| >>362750
Beware of imitation Thoths! Accept no substitute! Accept only True Thoth in easy to swallow cult-sized tablets.
-YSS

| Fucking dip-asses don't even understand basic terrorism.

Keep in mind this fact: It doesn't matter *whatsoever* if Thoth really did it or not: All this does is add legitimacy to the cult. The fact that they've even been recognized by a corporation the size of K-TRAN, even if they didn't do the attack, means that their name is being talked about in the upper echelons of society.

I suspect the Thoth guys are stirring in their juices right now, just thinking of how to take claim.

| The only problems with this is the fact that the Saviors have an MO of being Lilim haters, when this attack clearly departs from that MO. All they have to do is find a way to spin this attack in such a way that it fits with their philosophy, and now we have a cult big enough to step up to K-TRAN and knock them back.

Which means we have a true, 100% bonafide terrorist organization strong enough to actually >do drek besides talk.

| >>363594 >>363588
But that could also be a bad thing for them right?
Like as i said, people are aware of them now, and as such will mobilize against them.

If they do claim the airport mess then that causes them to piss of a lot of people. The airport was probably the only one in GC. Every one had to use it, corps, cops, runners, and the like.

By wreaking it they piss those groups off
Right?
>IA

| >>363594
Bonafide terrorists want you to know it was them. The whole point is that you are known and feared! Passing on that power to someone else, especially an enemy, is asking for loony toons ironic backfire, so... Thoth separatists could be a thing?
-YSS

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1531755606

This thread is permanently archived