danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Catboomers need to take a stand against hybrids

| I was teased as a kid because I am a cat Boomer yet hybrids are wiz because they choose to be different. Something needs to change, it's not fair on those of us who suffer because of their looks while others are lavished and loved because of their "unique ears and tails"

| I'm not sure where you've been cause I see getting of hybrids getting discriminated against in the street...

| I'm new to these parts but I used to live in an area where hybrids where all "wiz" and "cute". Catboomers like me where targeted constantly. At least something's finally happening to stop this divide and finally hybrids can be treated the same way as we are.

| >>362813
Which area was that? I mean the Veriatech cosmetics option hasn't been out that long. I doubt people have made that much of an impact yet.

| >>56472f the area i was in was section-4vx45

|

| >>362857
S-Section what now?

| >>56472f section-4vx45
it's a place not near the city lot's of factories , no body has enough to get by and the obvious segregation and discrimination literally causes so many riots I can't even tell you what drek happens

| The rich are crazy with there body mods and the poor are just scum

| I mean if the area isnt that rich how are hybrids popular there? I mean no offense, but cat boomers are just side effects from NMR treatment which isnt cheap either.

| It's just another example of the rich appropriating other people's culture to make money off of them. Its chrome one day- now its our "cute" cat ears...

...and if that isn't enough, dog ears, wolf ears, bear ears, fox ears- throw money at it and they'll let you be anything without having to experience the discrimination that goes with it.

This is disgusting and needs to be stopped.

| >>362949

I know right? Really pisses me off...

The other day I saw this little girl running around with these obnoxiously huge Fennec ears and I got so angery I legit tried to pull them out of her head- then, whattya know, she started screaming, like I was pulling her hair out!

I mean, COME ON! They're not real organs anyway- I'm starting to think that these bio-fanatics are taking the whole "hybrid" thing too seriously. She even snarled at me...

| >>362951
Well that is weird considering it's all cosmetic. Probs shouldnt have touched her though... where was this anyways?

| >>362953

There's a bunch living in an empty apartment on Neon Row, on the edge of Downtown.

Probably a furry collective or something. Degenerates...

| >>362960
Pretty crazy stuff. Never know, maybe they just ended up broke from the procedure.

| >>362963

Good slotting riddance.

| >>362966
I mean they're still people gurl...

| >>362970

Meh. More like a mockery of people.

If they really are mess ups from surgery, I hope more of them end up the same way. Then maybe people will stop supporting these speciest procedures and catboomers will get the respect they deserve for once.

| >>362974
I doubt that will matter since it doesnt reallt affect VTs bottomline.

| We are all people no matter what we look like. I am appaled you are even arguing over this. We need to learn how to live together not segregate ourselves
-W

| I think I will be paying a vist to Neon row
-W

| Wow, People are getting angry over what people look like? It's like we never seen this before.

| >>363134
Ignorance and bigotry are always in style.

| It's like going:
"Hey, those people that make us look normalised? Lets make them trash, so we can go back to being trash ourselves."

And then you here them go:
"Bo ho, I'm treated like drek."

|

|

| You know catboomers get their ears ripped off and lose their tails in accidents, right? What happens if you want to replace what you lost? Augments.

| >>363467
My point is it's less of a distinction than you think.
-YSS

| How do I get mine voluntarily removed then? I don't wanna be lumped in with you psychos lmao

| >>363501
So you'd rather get lumped in with the human boomer haters and the self-hating boomers? That's two hate groups now!
-YSS

Total number of posts: 30, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1531750124

This thread is permanently archived