danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Minor Technical Problems

| Hey, I ain't much of a tech person and I could really use a hand in fixing some of my surveillance system. It's kinda really fucked, like, I'm getting some sort of weird feedback I really shouldn't.
-MRE

| Have you tried turning it on and off again?

-Arable

|

| Wait.. no

| >>361413
What do you think I am, a complete idiot? I tried and all it did was come up with more frequencies than I started.
-MRE

| >>108450 Sorry, by the way what type of surveillance system are you using maybe I can help.

-Arable

| >>361429
Not really sure on the specifications of it, but I rigged up a bunch of old hardware from a pal of mine. Some old Megacorp security crap apparently, but you use what you have.
-MRE

|

| I could be of assistance if you wish
>iNSaNiTY

| >>361481
Connect to this address then.
100.27.30.168:8080
And let me know when.
-MRE

| >>361847
Done
>Ia

| >Pulling open the address, reveals an https page.
>The very center of the page is a video feed with minor features, such as event flagging and video controls.
>A single video feed seems to be currently playing, and somewhat covered in random video artifacts.
>The only visible feed from the actual video seems to be that of a tinted glass box atop a small pillar in the middle of an otherwise empty room.

| >>361872
Is this it?
>the video is sent to MRE
>IA

| >>361875
Apologies for the wait, had some complications after you sent that file.
Turns out I figured out where the feed came from, after a little digging. Consider anyone willing to bite on a piece of danger in on a job if they want.
>MRE

| >>363014
Meals, does that mean you want to brick something like this system? Yss is here!
-YSS

| >>363014
What does the job entail?
>IA

|

|

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1531821313

This thread is permanently archived