| >After walking through Neon, Satou stops in front of an alleway
>Reina comes up behind him, looking down the alleyway
"So this is the place?"
>Satou just nods and turns back
"Well, you two ready?"
"Always was."

| "Always been."

> Uni nods, taking note of the place.

| >The alleyway seems nondescript enough, but somehow, you can feel a bizarre coming from it...
"The Boundary is close, let's get going."
>Satou pulls out a large weapon from under his coat, it looks like an assault rifle... with a tesla coil at the tip of the barrel
>Reina follows without a word
>With every step, the world seems to become... weird, as the walls slowly shift in color and contrasts, shapes and even scent...

| > Uni steps closely, she held her one of her hand up and let her left eye guides her instead.

"This is nauseating."

> She looks around her cautiously.

| >Finally stepping out of the alleyway leads you to... what looks like the street you just exited, but this time, everything is flipped and turned bizarre
>Buildings are half melted in spots, and an azurish hew permeates everything, the noise of steps can be heard under your own feet, as if someone was walking where you stand
"This place is creeping me out."
>Satou states plainly
"Look!"
>Reina points to a tall spire in the distance, a building harboring the letters: 'Veritas'

| "Truth. As if."

> Uni mocks the name due to her discontent, the place must have made her felt a thousand ways wrong.

"—Or perhaps it's 'Reality'?"

> She rhetorically asks, putting down her hand.

"Shall we then?"

| "Yeah, let's not waste time... first order is to step up this thing Hol gave me at the entrance."
>He takes out a small device and installs it on the wall near the entrance
"What we need to do is use these to map out the Boundary's length, so we just keep walking straight as we can through the place, place devices as often as possible. Afterwards we need to find the Anchor that should be somewhere in here."
>Reina grunts
"Sounds *easy*"
"It isn't."
"Sarcasm."
>Reina begins walking

| "So, we roll our luck and hope we can find the Anchor as quickly as possible."

> Uni follows Reina, trying to not mind the place as much now.

| >>359295
"Pretty much."
>Satou is still looking around restlessly as he wanders into the next street over...
>The street is still azurish, but the buildings are different from anything you've ever seen in GC, train lines passing through buildings and over the streets
>Posters litter the walls, all showing people with black censors over their eyes
"Creepy."
>Reina shivers as Satou places the next device
"Yeah.. wait, you guys hear a noise?"

| > Uni turns, trying to hear the aformentioned noise.

"I'm.. picking up nothing."

> She scans the bizarre environment around her, all while being close to the group.

"—What was it?"

| "Steps, and not like the ones under us."
>He still looks around
>As you look around, nothing seems too out of place, besides the obvious... but it feels as if people were staring at you
>Reina is looking around too
"Nothing I can hear... but something keeps showing up in the corner of my vision."

| "I don't like this feeling.."

> Uni frowns, looking at the two and their attempt to find the sudden senses disruption.

"Let's not wait. This stage fright will break me if we keep on for too long."

> She walks forward hastily but tries to wait at every step she made.

| >>359306
"My thoughts exactly."
>Reina keeps close and follows
>The next street over is more familiar, but one striking difference sets it apart from the rest... shadowy figures of people, all complete with hallowed out eyes are standing about
>As you enter the street, they all turn to Uni, smiles on their faces
"... seems calmer, still see that thing, Reina?"
"Nope."
>The other two can't seem to see them

| > Uni tries to hold her composure, she glares at the figures, examining them from afar.

"—What are they.."

> She whispers to herself. Her curiosity made her walk over to one of them, but a hint of fear shows in her.

| >>359310
>Reina and Satou look back to you with curiosity
>The figures always step away from you... but a few also seem to be moving closer
"A heart of mankind is one's greatest armor and their glaring weakness, we see for what you are..."
>They are all mumbling that phrase as they shuffle along
>Satou finishes placing the device
>You hear a resounding crash
"FUCKING HELL, AGAIN!"
>Satou is looking around

| > Uni gave the figures one last glare, this time with her left eye partially flickering blue, before she leaves them.

"What was that?"

> Her voice is a tad too composed for someone who had heard a crashing sound.

| >>359317
"So you did hear it!"
>Satou looks around some more, turning off the safety on his gun
>Reina simply looks confused
"I didn't hear anything."
>Satou seems to be concentrating
"It's to the west from here, probably one street over. Let's keep going and stay away from whatever that is."
>Satou moves into the next street quickly, flanked by Reina
"Oi, stop running!"

| "So, none of you—.."

> Uni lowers down her voice, cutting it out, not revealing the mysterious figures to the group.

"W-wait, don't run!"

> She instead opts to catch Satou instead, or at least, go along with his seemingly panicking pace.

| >>359323
"We just need some space from that thing, yep, yep."
>He places the next device on a nearby wall before pausing and crouching down
"Shhh... something's close."
>Reina crouches down in the empty alleyway, hoping to hide within the subtle darkness
>Footsteps can be heard right next to the alley

| > Uni tries to be as close to a wall, before she too, crouches. Her gaze is locked, anticipating whoever and whatever is coming close to the alley.

| >From around the corner arrives a young women wearing 17th century clothes
>Her clothes are ripped in places, and wounds can be seen under the clothes, blood is dripping from her right arm
"Haah... haah..."
>Her breathing is pained
>The women suddenly collapses in front of the alley, still breathing roughly
>Satou goes to stand up but Reina grabs his arm
"This is too weird, don't go."
"That girl needs help, Reina."
>The two whisper

| "You two stay here."

> Uni, perhaps foolishly, decides to take herself to see the collapsed woman. She wonders by the clothes first before finally finding out the source of the blood.

"—What in the name of heavens.."

> She mumbles to herself, eyes fixated on the woman — but not to any potential dangers around her.

| >>359384
>The women, as soon as you get within range, grabs your wrist
"So there was someone here, huh?"
>She still sounds a bit hoarse, but not on Death's door as she did moments earlier
>The women gets up without a hitch and looks at you, a predatory smile on her face
"Mind not the wounds, bizarre lady, they aren't that bad, although they still do hurt. Nevermind that, why were you hiding here, hmm? I'm quite curious!"

| "Hiding is not the word I would use."

> Uni comments as she still puts up a glare at the woman and her smile.

"—Overseeing is better."

> She says with a smile that replies back.

"So, what are you after? Faking your state does not mean I will fake my hospitality as well."

| >>359796
"You won't? Oh my, how nice of you. I might not show it, and the wound might not be fatal, but it still is mighty painful."
>She coughs
"I was chasing a devil, you see, and fell from a building close by unto these damnable chain fences."
>Satou is sitting next to her now, trying to check her wounds
"Oh slot, yeah, that's torn right here, and bleeding."
>Reina is still glaring at the women from a bit away
"Anyone volunteer to carry her?"
"If one of you could, i'd like it."

| "Carrying burden is my task, so—"

> Uni checks on the wound once more, but as she does so, she searches her pocket for something before revealing a small vial of water.

"—It would be better if we treat the wound here first, no?"

> She opens the cap of the vial with her mouth, and her hand left to hold the bleeding arm of the lady. With precision, she meticulously poured the content of the vial on to the wound; every drop was not used to clean the blood from the wound.

| (*was not = was; that's an odd typo to come up with.)

| >>361467
"That'd be ideal, but this place isn't that safe... just bandage it fast with something, we'll treat her once we're out of here."
>Satou hands Uni some bandages before turning to Reina, who's still a few steps away
>Reina simply shrugs
"I don't mind either way, but I'd like out of this place as soon as possible."
>Satou nods
"I'll take care of the mapping devices, you guys should go and search for the Anchor."

| "There."

> Uni bandaged the wound with speed and care. She checks once more to make sure that there isn't any bleeding left to be seen.

"—Should I bring her along to search for the Anchor? Perhaps keeping her with you would yield a better result?"

> She asks Satou, but her eyes show determination to carry the woman either way.

| >>361737
"Yeah. You and Reina try to find it... just meet me back here in about... hmm... let's say 45 minutes, if you haven't found it, I'll come along."
>He looks around
"The noise also seems to have gone away."
>The women chuckles
"That thing was pretty hurt last I saw it. Even the foulest beasts are a cake walk for me at top shape... But it seems my luck has reached a stop right now."
>She coughs again
"Let's go, then."
>Reina begins walking away, looking all around

| > Uni waves away from Satou and the woman, also nodding at what the woman said before she leaves.

"—I don't know the markers of what the Anchor is, so I'll notify you if I see anything less than ordinary."

> She says to Reina, despite recently having seen all sorts of otherworldly sights.

| >>361769
"It's a PC, I believe..."
>She looks to the tower looming in the distance
"Hey, think it might be up there?"
>The women looks to the tower
"Now that is one feat of construction, the most I've ever seen were three stories buildings in Ville-Marie."
>Reina ignores the women's comment, instead turning to Uni
"As far as I know regarding this place, high spots mean something."
>Reina looks a bit stressed, and is still looking around

| "Do we.. go there? We can't climb the tower directly, and something as small as a PC would be hard to spot from this distance."

> Uni looks to the tower, measuring its height and distance from where they are.

| >>361860
>The tower isn't too far off, probably two streets over, but it's scale is massive, the sheer height of it dominates the landscape
"I don't know, there might be an entrance or something..."
>Reina sighs
"That's a real problem you two got your hands on, ain't it?"
>The women comments
"You have no idea..."

| "It's a sizeable problem."

> Uni answers the woman before gazing off to the tower.

"If there is an entrance, I doubt it won't be guarded. Front entrance has never been a viable option; they always do lead to landmines."

> She says as she kept a close look at the tower.

"—But if entrance is what we are seeking, then I have no problem with that."

| >>362237
"I'd check it out."
>Reina begins leading the way, stepping into the next alleyway
"Tall places always have some kind of significance in this place, always."

| "—And they say humans have learned their lesson from the Babel."

> Uni mutters, following Reina as quickly as she can.

"Say, Reina, how much experience do you have doing all this? Travelling between lines and such."

| >>362575
"Huh? I guess I do have that experience... wait, yeah, yeah..."
>She seems oddly distant
"That girl... she isn't listening to you. I can almost feel something off about her, started when that guy went away."
>The women on your back whispers
>The trio finally reaches the entrance to the tower... a large door stands there, the knob clearly visible
>On the door are large carvings, seemingly depicting beheaded humans worshiping *something*

| > Uni closely takes a look at what was worshipped by the humans carved on the door, her interest peaking at the sight alone.

"Hmm.. can you two give me a moment?"

> She studies the carving closely.

| >>362583
>Something feels wrong here...
>The carvings first depict 4 figures, all possessing a head, heading to a place with glowing trees
>There, they find a cave, and within that cave, *something* you cannot clearly describe
>The four promptly decapitate themselves and begin dancing merrily around it, offering praises and prayers
>[The Voices of the lost are heard, and with them, the end to all things good or evil, they shall save us from that fate], is written below

| >>362597
"I know... about it."
>Reina begins pushing the door, paying no attention to Uni or the women
"Hey hey! Conasse! Where is she going!?"
>The women pokes at Uni
"Walls can wait, that girl's getting away!"

| "Wh—.. Reina!"

> Uni let her left eye flicker, as though flashing and capturing the details of the carving. She then speedily paces her walk to catch up to Reina.

"—Hey! No need to haste, Reina!"

| >>362613
>Reina is sprinting up the large staircase housed within the building, apparently mumbling something to herself
>The women grunts
"Sorry, I'm slowing you down. Just let me off, I'll follow at my own pace."
>The sound of maddened laughter can be heard from the top of the tower, along with frantic merry making...

| "By heavens, this can't do at all!"

> Uni picks up the woman hurriedly, carrying her in a bridal carry. She doesn't show a sign of strain, and her left eye once more glows to seemingly reflect a change.

"—Reina, you shall not!"

> She sprints to catch Reina, her legs withers not to the doubled weight she carry. The stairs slowed her, but it's clear that she is nowhere near giving up.

| >>362626
>The women sighs
"How chivalrous, if you were a man, I'd be in love. Then let me give you a hand!"
>The women pulls out a coin from her pocket and crushes it
>For some reason, Reina stumbles and trips, pausing her movement for a second, allowing Uni to catch up
"Aahaha! Quelle chance! My luck always prevails it seems! Not anyone can own the Devil's own luck!"

| "In heaven's name, here we go!"

> Uni leaps three steps ahead, resting at each before jumping forward the steep climb. She went past two steps above Reina, and looks down on her with slight frustration.

"What were you thinking, rushing forward like that? If you choose to be a fool, then present me with a plan first — do not ever worry me like that."

> Amongst her breath, she scolds Reina harshly.

| >>362643
>Reina looks up to you... with a large smile on her face
>Her eyes are glowing an ominous purple
"The voices! They're here! She's here, my love!"
>After saying that, the glow begins fading, and Reina suddenly hits herself on the temple
"AH FUCK, NOT MY MEMORIES, NOT MY SHIT TO WORRY ABOUT, YOU ALREADY SAVED THE WORLD YOU SELFISH BITCH!"
>She looks to Uni
"This place is messing with me, hard, my brain is frying, slot, slot. Something is coming for us!"

| "—What task do we need to accomplish? Climbing this tower? Running away? Tell me in this instant!"

> Uni wanted an answer — or answers — and she held her position still, after processing what had happened to Reina.

"If we need to find the Anchor, and the Anchor is here, then do your best to stay close to me. We cannot, ever again, diverge like before."

| >>362661
"Sorry, but trust me, it wasn't on purpose..."
>Reina stands back up, bleeding a little from where she hit herself
>The sounds above have gone quiet
"We nee-"
"The Anchor is here. You did well in coming all this way. But I was anticipating getting rid of Reina Isuoe before she regained her senses. As expected, the presence of Marianne in this place has become a nuisance."
>A voice is heard from up the stairs, where now stands a figure all dressed in black and with one eye

| "I suspect that you did not expect the guest list to inflate in such a manner."

> Uni sarcastically remarked, mocking the figure's own words.

"—Spell your name, if you have any. I know how much of a hindrance you are in our path."

> Her glowing left eye glares sharply at the one-eyed figure, meeting it dead center where the figure's eye would be.

| >>362674
"I have no interests in mere puppets whose strings are held by others. So I shall not give any names to the likes of you. To the other one above, I am..."
>The figure poses, quite comically in fact
"THE ALTERING CODE, RE-"
>A loud crash prevents you from hearing the rest, but as soon as they finish, their figure shifts, becoming that of a girl
>Wearing battered, seemingly rugged clothes and with long black hair, she stands defiantly
"I am... REO."
>She takes a stance

| "A mere reality-altering mongrel dares to call me a puppet! How laughable—"

> Uni laughs, again, mocking the figure — REO — in her words.

"When you can't even delete a human; it shows how completely incompetent you are."

> She tightly held the woman she carried, as she herself takes a stance.

| >>362681
>She ignores your words
"As expected, the puppetmasters still refuse to speak. Listen to this, you vile being."
>The girl looks you dead in the eyes
"If you wish to reach the anchor, you'll have to defeat me first."
>Reina is looking straight at the girl striking a pose
"...Is this girl okay in the head?"
>The women simply sighs
"I'd help, but my body ain't ready."

| > Uni stares emptily at REO while feigning a frustrated expression.

"—What is needed?"

> She whispers to the woman, completely expecting REO to hear her.

| >>362696
>She ignores your words
"I shall extend a final offer, puppet. Return to your world and never approach this boundary again. You are meddling in something far beyond your competence."
>She grins fiercely
"Someone like you can't save anyone, Uni. Realize it already."
>REO grins like a maniac as she says that
>Reina narrows her eyes
"This girl's dangerous, she can read REALITAS."

| "I care not of the very thing she has and has not. A mongrel should know their place."

> Uni responds to Reina, not at all surprised of the fact uttered by Reina — and ignoring REO's words.

"—What do you seek for me to do, Reina?"

| >>362708
>Reina looks at you
"Well, the anchor is past her, she said... So unless we kick her ass, we can't go, right? Problem is that I fear she might be kinda... tough."
>REO sighs
"So you will not back down? Quite the shame... if we had met in different circumstances, I would've maybe shown myself kinder. But it seems the puppet has a death wish, despite her blatant inability to ever do any right in the world. I'm however quite kind, you can have the first move, it won't work."

| "Ha! I know mongrels are all about fighting; like the ruffians they are."

> Uni lowers her hand, taking another vial of what seems to be a transparent liquid. Water, perhaps?

"—Let's see how well you have matured throughout your tinny godhood."

> She then completely lowers down the woman, glancing at her for a moment to reassure her. It's clear what she intend to do — and her stance shows that: she threw the vial, along with its content as a whole, towards REO.

| >REO sighs
"It won't work, puppet."
>The vial [Does not hit REO]
"See? Altering Reality is what I do, any attempt on your part is sad and pointless, especially within this place."
>The women begins laughing wildly
"So what will you do? No attack of yours shall ever reach while mine will rebound to you without fail. trembl-"
>A loud crash stops her from finishing her sentence
"OH MY GODS, I'M TALKING TO SOMEONE HERE, YOU INANE FUCKS, CALM DOWN!"
>She heaves
"Fuck."
>She mumbles

| "Hahaha!"

> Uni laughs, clearly a substance of a joke was within her grasp.

"Your attempt to bait me is foolish at best, mongrel. Any attempt to change reality will only rebound back to you!"

> She doesn't make a move, but she seems to be preparing something from her pocket once more.

| >>362733
"I have been kind long enough, oh woe is me."
>REO dashes down the stairs, quickly bridging the gap between you two, before throwing an array of punches
>Reina jumps backwards
"WoahWoahWOAH!!"
>... and falls down a couple flights
"Good thing souls don't feel pain."

| "What a plot twist—"

> Uni simply whispers, one of her hand still in her pocket. She throws a jab at REO with her idle hand, and oddly enough, there was no energy put to it.

| >>362753
>REO merely clicks her tongue, and while keeping the punches going, tries to knock your own punch to the side
>[Of course, she succeeds]

| > Uni takes a step up, defensively trying to evade any attack going for her. She throws another punch; this time it's a wide-sweeping jab — but there was still not a single effort put into it.

> Her eyes are going forth, scanning REO for openings. None of her eyes are glowing this time, and it seems that she doesn't plan on using underhanded tricks either.

| >>363018
>Despite her... eccentric behavior, the girl seems extremely well versed in martial arts, it's probably only a matter of time before she hits you, and even though she has been punching nonstop, she shows no signs of exhaustion
"Uni! We might wanna pull back, Satou's still out there, too!"
>Reina picks up the women and gets out of the way
>REO simply deflects any attack meant for her
"I won't fall for petty tricks, Uni. ATATATATATA!"

| "—There weren't any to begin with."

> Uni mocks REO, trying her best to actively evade the attacks still — while throwing casual punches every now and then.

"I'll manage, Reina! A cockroach will still be a cockroach, no matter how much puny powers they have!"

> She shows no sign of giving up, taking a step up to give herself a defensive advantages.

| >>363021
>REO clicks her tongue
"Guess going with physical attacks was a waste of time."
>She jumps back up a full twenty stairs and poses again
"THE REALITY ALT-"
>This time, a loud crash also prevents you from listening to the end of her words
>REO finds herself now taller, and wearing a long black coat with a cyberdeck... from her waist hangs two stunguns and multiple assassin ESPs, normally associated with Deckers, hover around her
"Using a pest's Reality, how far I've fallen."

| "—That's never my suggestion."

> Uni says before leaping upwards to take on half of the distance REO has made between them.

"What are you? Someone stuck in their chuu.. chuuni.. — in your delusional state?"

> Despite her failure to spell a word, she still worded over the sentence normally.

"—Throwing more weapon means nothing to me!"

> She took a stance — one that prepares for extraneous dodges and evasions.

| >>363028
>REO merely sighs
"I didn't ask to speak like this, but we each have a role."
>The assassin ESPs proceed forward, trying to slash at Uni as REO pulls out and loads one of the two stunguns
"Killing you with this State will be quite the treat. So please struggle and make it as pleasant as possible."
>She takes aim, but holds off on shooting

| > Uni easily dodges the slashes thrown by the ESPs, as though used to the patterns of their attack — none of the hits land, and Uni ends up looking like she danced for an evasion.

"Do you still think this is a viable weapon?"

> She leaps up, closer to REO this time. She definitely does not heed to the fact that REO is loading the stungun.

| >>363038
>As you grow closer, within range...
>Reo drops the stungun and suddenly ducks, sending a sweeping kick towards Uni's legs
>As she does, the ESPs take place behind her and slash once again
"Uni!"
>Reina is still slowly descending the stairs, the women in her arms
"Oh boy..."

| > Although surprised, Uni manages to barely control her fall. She regained support and with quick force and timing — jumps and dodges the attack — about enough to go behind the ESPs.

> As she lands back to where she was, blood drips from her left arm. She didn't survive the attack unscathed.

> However, she didn't give the ESPs nor herself a single pause. She had already gone for another leap upwards to where REO is.

| >With a sigh, REO merely aims her second stungun towards Uni
>Two of the ESPs slash at her sides, while REO shoots towards Uni's hips
"..."
>She is still silent

| > Uni feigns a drop, but rapidly flips and lands on one of the steps behind her — she immediately launched herself forward, brushing the two ESPs away as they had their attack finished, and not concerned by REO's stungun.

> She is determined to get to REO, for whatever reason she has in her mind.

"—In the absence of space; craft one and go forward!"

> She says, both mocking and simply discarding what she had heard back at the doors of the tower.

|

| >>363236
>With a sigh, REO takes a step back and let's go of her stungun
>With a sweeping motion, she summons a row of Shield ESPs and make them ram into Uni as hard as she can
>While the ESPs follow her command, she picks her two stunguns back up and reloads...
>Strangely, the Assassin ESPs are now nowhere to be seen...

| > Uni easily jumps over the Shields; their straight movement made for a perfect ramp for her to lurch even further forward.

> In one quick step, she is already behind the Shields. Her glare is back to REO, as though anticipating a move or an ambush.

> She stays quiet this time, showing nothing but an optimistic smile.

| >>364085
>REO's smile turns manic
"Quite good, quite good! But I win this one."
>A gunshot is heard down the stairs
"Uni! They're after us here!"
>Reina is quickly dashing down the stairs while the women holds the assassin ESPs at bay with a small pistol
"Need assistance here!"
>REO poses again, the shield ESPs taking positions around her
"A 3 on 1 might seem good, but when the other two are a liability, it becomes an overwhelming advantage to the attacker."

| > Uni turned her smile into a smirk — mocking REO — before kicking a step, jumping over backwards at an impressive height. She does just so to reach a lower level where the Assassins are battling against the two.

"—Begone—"

> She then threw a wide kick to disperse the Assassins aside before pulling the woman up, carrying the woman back with her.

"I pity you, mongrel — to be devoid from the story I'm writing!"

> She says to REO, as she climbs up at an even faster speed.

| >>364492
>REO sighs
"Well, I've been informed of a rather unpleasant thing just now... so I will finish this quickly. The Reality Altering Code..."
>With a flourish, REO finds herself dressed in purple garbs, a Victorian hat tied to her head with a large red string and holding an umbrella
"With this reality, I shall show you the rift between you and me!"
>She immediately dashes to meet Uni head on

| "—Finally you can see where you stand, mongrel!"

> Uni seems to completely expect the shift in pace. She held tight to the woman in her hands, not wanting to drop her as she prepares a weapon of her own.

| >>364500
>With a grin... REO vanishes!
>A punch comes to your side, through what seems like a gap in space
>[Of course, the powerful blow hits]
>REO is still nowhere to be seen
"Ahahaha! You can't hit something that isn't there, miss maid. Cuties should learn that they aren't fit for fighting!"
>Laughter ensues

| > Uni holds her ground, not showing any kind of pain — but perhaps she is hiding it through her composure.

"—You should learn that delusions cannot be put into battles, you lowly roach!"

> She doesn't give any thought to defend and she doesn't do anything much apart from looking around — as though trying to find a mosquito flying about.

| >Suddenly the ground starts shaking. Loud, rhytmic explosions can be heard, as something keeps slamming into the tower's wall at similar intervals, and the sound seems to grow in intensity, as it approaches the fight!

| > Uni laughs at the explosion, she looks thoroughly amused but as with her: it could very well be faked.

"Don't tell me this is another game of you—"

> She mutters under her breath, witnessing the chaotic approach of the sound.

| >>364512
"That was calculated, I knew about it, but it ain't my fault."
>She sighs
"With that said, fighting two and making it look good would be... Too troublesome. Time for the puppet maid to exit the stage!"
>A noise is heard...
>[You feel something cold jam itself in your back... sharp, too.]
"Sorry about that, I missed the spine."

| > Uni's left eye glows blue as she drops down slowly while carefully lowering the woman she held, but she kept her mocking smile all through it.

"—Calculated? You barely won, mongrel. I don't fight as a hero, I fight as a goddess — I bless heroes."

> A mechanical whir can be heard from Uni's body, it's the sound of a machine.

"And I am the one who writes the story—"

> She falls unconscious as a certain blue liquid leaks out from where she was injured.

| >>364519
>REO reappears close by, but still cautious of Uni
>The women grunts as she stands up to shield her current ally
"Don't do it Marianne. You take the maid and get out of here, never to return. Devil or not, you stand no chance... same with you, Reina Isuoe, you will never save anything."
>Marianne, the women picks up the injured Uni
"I'll agree with you this time, Demon. But next time, I shall feast on your organs, mark my words my words."
>She begins falling back

| >Meanwhile the explosions keep nearing the fight, and now the floor and the stairs are shaking madly. Then, deep, inhuman voice comes from below.
"I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ"
>Something then flies upwards, reaching the edge of the fighting area. Two meters of white and black blur into the air, and then slam into the stairs, blowing them into tiny pieces as it lands. Humongous figure stands up, a sword longer than itself in it's hand and long tail of silver hair behind it.

| >>364524
>REO now swivels to the wall, muttering under her breath, too low for anyone to hear
"I wouldn't mind."
>She poses again and sighs
"THE RE- *MEOW* -DE: REAL *CRASH*... FUCK!"
>With a gust, her outfit turns into a bizarre one, with useless accessories in flashy colors and a hat with the gold plated letters 'REO' along with a stop sign symbol
"Time to make this one count..."

| "I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ sᴛᴇᴇʟ"
>Figure slings forward, fast as a bullet. Exactly at the moment girl in front of him says "count" it's right leg slams into the ground in front of her, and then the hulking mass of his sword falls down, aiming to split her in two!

| >As the deafening sound of someone arriving is heard, a man slowly comes down the stairs, grinding to a sudden halt
"Well, huh this is troublesome"
>The man suddenly notices Reina
"Reiko?! Wait... no you aren't"

| >>364530
>REO cicks her tongue
"Yare, yare... NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!"
>Despite the fact that the attack should've hit her ages ago, it didn't just yet, giving REO time to activate her ability while jumping backwards
>You can feel something *standing* behind her
"So? Where did you spring out from, you?"
>She poses, lifting her arm forward to point at TotallyNotHakumen
"I hate pretentious bastards like you."

| >>364537
"I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴡᴏʀᴅ"
>There's no face to the figure, just the faceless white mask. Red eyes on it's shoulers, wrists and legs all eye REO over, burning with anger.
>The moment it's sword hits the ground, it pushes onto it's handle, and then.... uses it as a lever, sending itself flying into a somersault, and then smashing itself into the ground with REO on it, insane speed and weight of that improvised projectile heating up the air around it, turning it red.

| >REO clicks her tongue, but nonetheless takes a moment to move...
>[She evades the attack, jumping sideways to a lower floor in the tower]
"NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!"
>From behind REO comes a large entity, robot-like and wearing bizarre plates on it's body, an arrow pattern is visible on it's sleeves
>The entity strikes a pose along with it's user...
"Now you've pissed me off... You won't get away unscathed, you bastard."
>NEM begins dashing up the stairs, towards the attacker

| >>364531
>Reina turns to the new arrival
"Huh?"
>She pauses for a bit, allowing Marianne to catch up, Uni on her back
"Keep moving! Shit!"

| >>364547
>The man clicks his tongue before grabbing something on his belt, some kind of weapon
"Get out of here!"
>He screams to Marianne and Reina

| >>364546
"Wɪᴛʜ ʙʟᴀᴅᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʟʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴘ ᴛʜᴇ sɪɴs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴsᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇs ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ."
>Hulking figure sees nothing in it's path, and cares not even if there is something on it. It blows right past the entity, it's speed overwhelming, cutting the distance to REO in a matter of seconds. Step, second, and it's humongous sword swings horizontally, figure's whole body spinning around in the movement, the tip of the sword leaving a visible trail in the air.

| >>364563
>With a smirk, REO chuckles
>The stairs under the hulking figure cease existing in that instant, as REO turns to mist and reappears a few flights above
"NOTHING ELSE MATTERS! A stand with the ability to freely control matter, while it's power is weak, it's long range and ability makes it very adaptable! It's ability is also shared with it's user, who can use it to modify their own bodies!"
>An unknown Narrator states

| >>364564
"You'll never hit my Nothing Else Matters or me, White Knight!"
>REO poses again, menacingly
>>364556
"Don't need to tell me twice!"
>The two once again dash down the stairs, close to reaching the exit

| >>364565
>The man suddenly takes out a pair of swords from their holders and turns to REO
"Yo, how you doing, Fake writter"

| > As Marianne carries Uni, the whirring sound once in Uni's body growls louder. There was not a single breath heard from her, only the mechanical sound left.

"—Why.. run?"

> She asks in a weak voice to Marianne.

| >>364564
"I ᴀᴍ Hᴀᴋᴜᴍᴇɴ"
>The figure in white armor starts falling through the gap... only to grab the edge of the still existing part of the stairs in front of it, and send itself into another somersault. It's hand doesn't let go of the stairs however, as it chews out a big chunk of the stone, and send it flying into the direction of REO's voice. Loud explosion is heard, as the piece of rock passes sound barrier, blowing right by the girl's ear.

| >>364570
>REO remains still as [The rock brushes past]
"I have no need for your name, bastard."
>She poses again
"Come close and I'll make you vanish where you stand."
>NEM goes back to it's user and wraps itself around her neck, not that Hakumen could see it
"You won't be able to touch me, my Nothing Else Matters will disrupt any attempt to reach me, this is a fight you can't win. Just sit straight while I punch you to hell and back with the first Form."

| >>364579
"Tʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ"
>The figure landed on the opposite side of the gap in the stairs, sending all the rubble on it back into the air, and slowly turned to REO. It then raised it's hulking sword, and took a calm, relaxed stance, complete opposite of it's wild, savage movements before.
"Lᴇᴛ's sᴇᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ, Gʀɪᴍᴀʟᴋɪɴ."
>Air around the figure began to twist and bend, as if immensely heated.
K ᴏ ᴋ ᴜ̄ ᴊ ɪ ɴ Ō ɢ ɪ
Mᴜɢᴇɴ

| >Blurred mix of black and white shoot up the stairs from where the knight in white just stood, passing over the gap, and straight behind the girl. Only there it's speed dropped down enough for the air to stop blocking the clear view of it. It stopped for just a second, before slamming the tip of it's sword into the ground underneath REO, much like she did to the figure moments ago.

| >>364603
>Caught by surprise, REO begins falling and is hit by a few pieces of rubble, but promptly turns her body to mist and lands safely a couple flights down
"... I couldn't see him."
>She clicks her tongue
"Guess I'll stop playing around! Nothing Else Matters!"
>With a shout, the air around the hulking figure is abruptly cooled, causing a thermal shock to break all that stood there
"Air is also matter."
>She turns to mist and heads back up from the knight

| >The man, unhurt by the rubble, attacks REO as she transforms into mist
"Got you!"
>As the swords cut the area around her, it starts to distort and break apart
"You know those swords don't you!"

| >>364606
"D-Damn it! That's right, this guy was here!"
>REO flashes for an instant, being thrown out of her currently assumed Reality
>She flashes a grin nonetheless
"However! Too weak! Too weak!"
>[REO is now in a place safe of harm, thirty floors above.]
"The Reality Al *CRASH* STOP INTERRUPTING!"
>She once again retakes her prior Reality

| >>364607
"甘い!"
>The man severs the air in front of him, dissapearing from sight!

| >>364608
>REO clicks her tongue and once again turns to Mist
"Nothing Else Matters!"
>The robotic entity appears behind her and places it's hands as if taking a picture
"FADE TO BLACK!"
>With these words, all light vanishes from the tower
"You force my hand, now both of you shall perish!"

| >>364607
>Figure in black and white turned it's faceless mask upwards, taking it's sword in both hands.
"Aʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ, Gʀɪᴍᴀʟᴋɪɴ?"
>It raised both it's hands, sword in them, then moved them in an arc behind them, as if aiming to slash the roof above it.

K o k ū j i n :
Shippū

>And then it cut the air above it. The disappearance of light didn't bother it at all. The sword moved through the air, and then split the skies above the figure, clouds blown aside.

| "Tch! this is way more troublesome than it should be!"
>The man reapears, close to REO, and slashes the swords at Nothing Else Matters
"Begone!"

| >>364612
>The air is cut... and a large thud is heard...
"You seem to have misunderstood the intent behind my 「ファデトブラク」, In a world where no one can observe, who knows what is truly happening... Perhaps you have hit me, perhaps not... And this time..."
>[You have not, neither of you.]
"I shall now show you the True power of 「R E O」and my [Nothing Else Matters!]"
>A loud crash is heard, as the tower seems to be accumulating damage

| >>364619
>In a flash of light... the top of the tower begins falling apart, allowing all of you to catch sight of REO once more...
>Despite normally being unable to, you can now see a bizarre figure holding her up in a carry, red and blue, wearing a mask and with long arms tipped with clawed hands, in it's hand is an arrow...
>The figure stands menacingly while holding it's user and looking down on the two
"Nothing Else Matters: ACT The One!"

| "Tʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ"
>White Knight makes a single, fluid movement, as the top of the tower starts falling apart, huge pieces of rubble flying downwards right on it's head. [Suddenly, muffled Rules of Nature starts playing].
>Now fixed into his stance it waits just for the moment stone is about to bury it. And then explodes into movement.
>Slash, slash, slash, slash, slash, slash, slash, slash, slash, slash, slash... slash - and the figure stands unscathed.

| >Pieces of stone, nicely cut, lay all around it.

| >>364655
"It seems that you will not die pathetically as you were meant to. How disappointing."
>REO stands up atop the air, NEM: The One floating next to her and looking down
"However, I plan on ending this quickly!"
>The Stand dashes towards Hakumen, the air around it quickly heating up as it accelerates the energy around it towards the fastest of speeds
>It stops directly in front of him and wastes no time dispensing a wide array of energy imbued punches
"ORAORORAORAORAORA!"

| >>364663
>White Knight also dashes in, performing a weird movement, as if trying to block the first punch with his wrist, but at the last moment suddenly jerks, and spins around. He makes a wide swing with his sword while at it, but his strange maneuver fails to connect, forcing the huge warrior to roll underneath the array of punches, successfully avoiding the bulk of the attack.

| >>364703
>The strange entity turns to him and points forward
"Revision Nº1!"
>The ground around the knight suddenly explodes, and the air grows thicker and thicker
>REO poses again, and as she does, NEM dashes forth once more, faster than ever before
>It slashes at the knight with it's long claws, the air around them vibrating in unison like a saw!
"This is over!"

| >>364711
>The figure quickly collects itself, but sudden increase in air resistance slows it down. It barely manages to take a stance, catching the claw on the edge of it's sword, but fails to calculate the angle correctly. Claws slip beneath the blade, and muffled groan is heard as a short splash of red blood gushes out of it's left side. White Knight breaks his distance, jumping out to recompose himself, his armor slightly scorched and a thin stream of blood on his torso.

| >>364725
>The entity seemingly pulls back to it's User
"I don't know where that Isuoe guy went, so let me err on the side of caution this time."
>The entity removes it's mask and puts on another one instead: Marked witht the letters 'D4'
"Nothing Else Matters: Dirty!"
>They pose in unison, as REO pulls out a ball...
"Get ready for something beyond your wildest expectations, White Knight!"

| >Whatever they are preparing, however, figure in white armor doesn't intend on giving them the opportunity to finish.
>It lowers itself closer to the ground...
Kɪsʜᴜ̄
>And the very next moment it's faceless mask is already millimeters away from the REO's face. It slams it's fist into the ground in front of her, both as a means of stopping itself, and an attack.

| >>364736
"How rowdy, bastards like you should just learn when to quit..."
>A black space has opened itself between the two, stopping the inpact
"That impact... I sent it beyond the boundary and into the real world."
"NEM: Dirty! Using the power of Holier than Thou, Nothing Else Matters can gain another Stand Ability not it's own for one use!"
>REO poses and smirks
"Nothing Else Matters!"
>The stand once again tries to pummel the knight!

| >>364748
>And pummels... thin air. Black gap in-between the Knight and REO might have absorbed the impact, but obstructed the view just as much. Inhuman, distorted voice came from the girl's left, while she was too obsessed with attacking on the front.
Zᴀɴᴛᴇᴛsᴜ
>And massive overhead slash of Knight's sword fell upon her, as if predator unto prey, followed immedately by a wide, low horizontal swing.

| >>364754
>REO opens her eyes wide and curses
"Careless oversight!"
>She turns to mist, but is nonetheless blown away by the force behind the attack, same as her Stand, which disappears to go back to her
"Oof... that one I felt, really did..."
>She's bleeding from her left arm, quite a lot in fact
"But no matter..."
>NEM pulls out of her and dashes towards the Knight in a mere two seconds, seems like it's spedd isn't dropping, it's heat is intense as it punches the knight once more

| >>364768
>Instead of meeting the entity in CQC, the figure moves down and to the side, it's move swift and liquid. Another flash step, and it closes the distance between it and REO again.
Rᴇɴᴋᴀ
>Werid black fluid engulfs figure's leg, as it performs a swift sweep kick. Just as it is about to finish the kick, it's entire body suddenly twists around into a back turning kick with the other leg, stretching far further, black liquid splashing everywhere.

| >>364777
>A look of surprise flashes over her, but a grin replaces it
"I win."
>With a flash of light, REO seemingly turns to pure energy for a split second
"THE ONE, LOAD!"
>In that split second, Nothing Else Matters releases all the energy it had accumulated towards Hakumen, causing a gigantic explosion
"THIS IS THE SPEED OF LIGHT ITSELF, PUPPET!"
>REO, being in a state of pure energy, is engulfed in the blast!

| >>364779
>Hakumen spins around, fast, faster then human eye can see, and raises up his free hand. Huge red holografic disk with arcane writings spreads out in the air, just as the blast about to hit it.

K ᴏ ᴋ ᴜ̄ ᴊ ɪ ɴ :

>Blast hits the disk, and the time slows to a crawl. In the fraction of a second, white warrior moves his sword behind him, taking iai stance.
>Next fraction. Hulking white figure stands behind NEM. Flash of the sword is still mid-air.

Yᴜᴋɪᴋᴀᴢᴇ

| >And the time resumes it's flow.

| >Having taken back her physical form, and no damage having been dealt to her Stand, REO stands in the crater, facing Hakumen
"How troublesome, to even have such a trick up your sleeve. I'll have to go even further beyond to the border of this form... try not to die."
>Nothing Else Matters takes the arrow in it's hand, And... stabs itself with it!
>Within seconds, it's form begins to shift, growing larger
>As it does, REO merely begins jumping atop the air to reach 800 meters

|

|

|

|

| >With a flash, the entity twists and grows in size, now human sized
>It's attire is also now more bizarre, made of twisted coils and metal plates, it's eyes, however, are human, giving it a truly bizarre look
"Now you've really pissed me off... I'll kick your ass to hell and back, I made it fair, so let's see how far your [ASD$/$%"/%] can get you!"
>She poses as the Stand rushes forward, breaking the sound barrier

| K ᴏ ᴋ ᴜ̄ ᴊ ɪ ɴ Ō ɢ ɪ
Mᴜɢᴇɴ

>The figure in white armor takes stance once more, it's extremely long hair floating upwards, splitting into nine smaller tails. Immense heat distorts the view, as ominous blue light spreads around the warped silhouette.

|

| >The entity freezes before the man's stance, stopping mere metres away from it
>It spreads it's arms in a flash
"Do it, NEM: Requiem!"
>The air around the warrior is suddenly removed from existence!
"Even the strongest humans require air to breathe, and the difference in pressure will now crush you!"

|

Total number of posts: 140, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1532535144

This thread is permanently archived