danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(Forum Post) Zen's List

| >A new post appears in the 'Homeless' section of the boards.

Hi, I've got no where to sleep tonight, or for any night. The damn Hotel's are getting too expensive since the airport attacks, and I no longer have a reservation there. I've got money, but I cant seem to convert it 'zinny' or whatever its called. You can reach me on my frequency : Centaur I, 41.7

-Grey

| You could live in my house for a while, but you'll need to pay for your own expenses. Food and drek. You'll also have to be ok with a catgirl a panty gurl and an alien.
-GG

| You dont have to mark when a thread is online. That's only for settings since this is a textboard rp technically

| Yeah. Marking that is unnecessary. Just write like you're already on a forum (which you are, but, you know, a cyberpunk forum).

| >>359086 i'll take you up on that offer. Where can we meet? I just got off of work so I'm free as long as I don't get mugged again.

| Hii

| >>360577
Meet me at (address), it's not that far from where I live. I can also help exchange your money.

| >>360706 ill be there. I'm dressed strange. Like something out of a 20XX movie.

|

| >>361279
See you soon then.
-GG

|

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1531574207

This thread is permanently archived