danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[Livestream] May it rain upon us all

| >as the camera flickers on you can see the ruins of a abandoned building. crumbling walls cover in vines and moss and weeds poking through the cracked concrete floor. It is raining steadily, the camera seems to be under a overhang of sorts as it is protected from the water. a figure is kneeling with there back turned toward the camera. You can only tell that they are small in stature.

| >Their form is shouded in an oversized navy cloak. a white spiral is on the back and the garmet seems unsoaked from the water.
"Oh blessed Storm, cleanse us in your tears, Wash away the sins of the world. Bring the untouched into your holy gale."
>A young feminine voice can be heard, She sounds very childish but her tone is firm and filled with adoration.

| >Off camera, another feminine voice speaks. It's not as youthful, and sounds incredibly calm.
"The storm will bless us soon, Seer." >There's a pause, before she asks-
"Are you sure this- stream will bring us new devotees?"

| "Forgive me, dear Priestess, for I can not guarantee the outcome. However, I am sure that if we show the untouched how our beloved Storm can help them they will be reborn in the Storm."
>The figure turns slightly to look seemingly behind her, her features still not viable.
"I ask that my incompetence be forgiven, beloved Priestess. I swear that I will complete the task you have given me and bring the untouched into the Storm no matter the cost to myself"

| >Her sigh is audible on the stream, though the shaking of her head isn't.
"Seer, please. You lack incompetence to be forgiven for. I- suppose we now wait for people to join?"

| "Yes, beloved Priestess..."
>The figure looks towards the sky
"May the Storm continue to bless us..."

| Its either people will end up in a gunfight with these two because they are a murder cult

Or

Imma post a sign leading to their church that says
"local not angry cult"

For the sake of the city i hops i do the latter
>iNSaNiTY

| > [User "xnbc" has joined.]

Has there been no shortage of cults? What else of a purpose do these wronglings seek? -xnbc

| "Oh- comments." >The one known as 'Priestess' reads them out, and glances to the 'Seer' for her response.

| "...We are not a cult. We are a religion. Nor have we ever commited cold blooded murder. We seek to help th lost and nothing more. Immediately calling us a cult without first learning about us is closed minded. I beseech thee to at least attempt to understand before passing such hard judgements"
>The Seer states firmly, her voice unwavering

| What borders a religion and a cult? Nevertheless, what presence do you seek here — and what can you give back to those ready to follow your paths? -xnbc

| >The Priestess steps onto screen, aside the Seer. She holds a small phone- that seems to have the stream chat on it. Her cloak is black- and her face is hooded, but the spiral is visible under it, just between where her eyes would be if they were visible. She reads out the new comment, but allows the Seer to reply.

| In the defense of me and many others who would say you are a cult:

Its kinda...'common place' for all these murder cults to pop up.

Like you got some dudes preaching about geeking all lilims

Another preaching about a killer AI

Another for some drek about drek

So pretty much anytime you see a cluster of people calling out to a big sky daddy its kinda expected that they will shoot at you.
>IA

| "We seek no violence, only to bring solace to the lost. We seek to show thee the salvation of the Storm and the joys of being being blessed by her tears"
>The Seers voice is filled with complete adoration

| WILL THIS STORM-Y GUY BRING ME THE GOOD FUCKING GAINS?

| >She reads out the next comment- but chooses to reply herself.
"I have lived here my whole life- I know of the Saviors of Thoth, and other doomsday prophets-" >She pauses to read the new comment.
"The Storm has many gifts..?"

| FUCK THE GIFTS, WHAT ABOUT THE GAINS?

| "Yes... The storm shall bring you the good gains... I think?"
>The figure looks at the phone seemingly confused

| ALRIGHT, FUCK YEA, YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD DAY, AND KEEP PUMPING, YOUR BICEPS LOOK A BIT SCRAWNY.

| >>358451
Amusing as always, angered one.
>>358441
Then when and why did you from this organization?
>N3

| >>358455
(gah it happened again
I mean IA)

| >>358455
I THOUGHT YOUR PUSSY ASS DIED, SO WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

| Regardless of what there is, an existence parallel to the gods have been spoken of — and those trailing their paths are willingly led astray.

What difference do you have from them, the many religion there is. What do you have for a forlorn person? -xnbc

| >>358457
(typo. Pay it no mind please.)
(im still shaking off the reflex of typing N3...ahehe..)

| >She reads out the messages, once more allowing her Seer to reply.

| >The Seer takes a moment to think
"...There are many religions out there and we are merely one of them. what does one normally seek from a religion? Comfort? A purpose? One must find one that fits them. What makes ours unique..."
>She reaches her arms out towards the rain, her palms towards the sky.
"Is that our beloved storm is tangible. She blesses this land though it is filled with sin. She looks past all that is on the surface and sees the potential lying deep underneath"

| Alright, better question.

Out of all the big sky daddies you could have thought up, how did you come to the revelation of this "stormy"?
>IA

| >The Priestess reads it out, and then glances to the side, and nods to the seer, lowering her hood. She's a CH-1A, and under where her eyes would be- if they weren't covered by the blindfold with the spiral, the synthetic skin is badly scarred. An expert would recognize it as an acid burn.

| "I was assaulted one day, on the streets. They blinded me- and damaged most of my body beyond repair. Then- laying in the alley, it began to rain. And the rain healed all but my burns- It spoke to me, and told me the truth. And now, I seek to share the truth it taught me."

| A religion fromed by a traumatic experience and maintained by PTSD.
Yikes.

Whats stopping you from just getting a new body then? Your a lilim after all.
>IA

| >She responded slowly, picking her words.
"Just because I'm a high class lilim- does not mean I'm in the upper class. I cannot afford to get my remaining injuries repaired."
>There's a beat, then-
"I worked for what you would know as a mega-corp. It was cheaper to stop paying me, and replace me with a DFC-72. I lost my job, my home, everything. But the storm provides."

| I won't disprove of your means, nor your religion. I bid my pardon for being a harsh one — but there is a notorious doubt in me, still. Preach your words, and perhaps you will have me listening.

We will see. -xnbc

| "Beloved Priestess..."
>The Seer has lowered her arms and turns towards Priestess, standing up. She slowly outstreaches a hand towards her face attempting to place it gently on her cheek, abit awkwardly almost as if she was unsure the girl was beside her.

| >The priestess takes the girls hand softly guiding it.
"The storm will always provide, seer." >And then she reads out the newest comment, followed by raising her hood again.
"Seer- lead us in prayer."

| >>358501
Hmmm. Like >>358502 i am still trying to have you figured out.

But hey who knows? If it turns out you *do* mean well and are not batshit in any way then i would be happy to repair or replace your body.

But until then, we shall see.

Because if its otherwise.....its best if its not otherwise..
>IA

| "Yes, dear Priestess"
>The Seer's voice is filled with warmth and content. She keeps her hand on the Priestess' cheek.
"Oh Blessed Tempest, our Beloved Storm, bless us with your tears. Bring the untouched into your holy gale. Allow us to continue to see your truth and be able to lead the untouched into your holy gale. Wash away the sins of this world. May it Rain upon us all"

|

|

| >The priestess ignores the threat, silently bowing her head in prayer.
"Thank you, Seer." >After a moment, she checks for additional replies.

| —I suppose that, if neither of you are incapacitated by bloodlust, there is no reason for the blind pique and hatred; I am no one important, but I will say that I am watching closely. You two have peaked my interest, to be such a religion in this age. -xnbc

| Hii

|

| >The Seer listens as the Priestess reads out the comment
"We are very appreciative of your interest. We are more than happy to lead the untouched into the Storm. Perhaps... You want to learn more?"

| You have my interest; you can interpret that as a 'yes' for your question — I want to see how deep the religion goes. -xnbc

| Continue moving the binary number in display make it something more fabulous

| >The Seer listens thoughtfully as the Priestess reads out the comment
"Then perhaps... a meeting can be arranged?"
>The Seer glances towards the Priestess

| >>6510f4 That sounds pretty ominous...

-Nero

| >>361379
Thus it may proceed. -xnbc

| "We would love to welcome any and all to join us in the storm's embrace." >The priestess says with a smile.

| "Where would you like to meet up?"
>The Seer turns towards the camera, looking towards it inquistively. Her features are obsured by the oversize hood but a few long brown locks spill out, unable to be contained by the hood.

| Anywhere you feel safety; I'll be wherever you choose to meet. -xnbc

| Hmmm...mind if i show up as well?
This might prove to be interesting..
>IA

| "If you seek the guidance of the Storm you are welcome... How about we meet up somewhere in Chapel-2?"

| Chapel-2 it shall then. -xnbc

|

Total number of posts: 55, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1531780852

This thread is permanently archived