danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Help

| Im from the year 2024 and im lost in the middle of the street, someone, please, help me

| You would need to describe yourself a little more than just "I'm from 2024.". That doesn't say a lot about your appearance.
Also, how did you get your hands on danger/u/ if you just arrived?
-GG

| Thanks, im new in this hehe, sorry

| >>290565
That answers neither my question nor my request.
-GG

| Well, im a normal guy that somehow i woke up in the street with a mobile that already had danger/u/

| That answers your question?

| >>290579
No. How do you look. Describe your appearance. "Just a normal guy" could be anyone. I can't just go out in a random street, and pick up "some normal guy with a phone" and expect it to be you.
-GG

| Im a medium height person, with brown hair, my physical state is fine, im wearing a black jacket with blue jeans and my shoes have dark brown color.

| >>290589
Good. Now, check the map on your phone or something similar to find out where you are, and I can come by and show you the way to somewhere at least partially safe.
-GG

| >>290589
Good. Now, check the map on your phone or something similar to find out where you are, and I can come by and show you the way to somewhere at least partially safe.
-GG

| Thanks, im in front of an electronic shop next to a malls parking

| Im near the center of the city

| I should be able to find you then. I'll be there soon.
(Should we make a setting thread?)
-GG

| Thank you very much(whats a setting thread?)

| >>290634
(You're new here, I presume. It's basically a normal thread, but instead of roleplaying as someone writing on a text board, you roleplay in the world itself.
You write actions, thoughts and descriptions in red text by putting a >in front of it,
and you write dialogue "like this".
You should also check out the rules for this board. They explain everything there.)

| (Oh, thanks yeah im new here, yes, lets do a setting thread)

| >>290661
(I suggest that you make it, considering you're the person waiting there etc.)

| (Okey em let me think)

| (Can i start saying something like >after saying my location i sit on the sidewalk and wait for the person that i just talked?)

| >>290694
(Maybe something more ambiguous, like describe the person sitting on the sidewalk waiting for someone, just to make it more open, I guess. But just do it, and we'll see how it turns out. There's no need to worry.)

| (Ok) >After saying my location i sit on the sidewalk and wait for the person i just talked

| (Oh. I was thinking a new thread my dude. Setting threads and text board threads usually aren't mixed. That would just be confusing.)

| (Ok, sorry, do the new thread and we will do de setting thread there)

| >>290740
(You want me to make the thread? Shouldn't you do it, since you have to start it off?)

| (Ok i`ll do it, what name should i put?)

| >>290753
(Just call it something relating to the location. Outside A Mall Carpark or something similar.)

| (Ok)

Total number of posts: 27, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1526924047

This thread is permanently archived