danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(Setting) Unused Warehouse

| >The location of the stream was just as desolate as one would imagine
>The building itself was normal, just another warehouse, with a phony medication company's logo on it's walls
>The place is quiet, no signs of any activity, and no lights coming from the inside...

| >You could here a llama baaa in the distance...

| >A blond little girl walks up to the warehouse, three androids behind her

| Access Denied

| (Setting threads are open to everyone unless stated by the OP. Wendy was given the cordinates in the stream thread unless I am misunderstanding something)

| >A tall, young man walks up, wearing blue trenchcoat. A bandana seems to cover his mouth to hide his features.

| >>290464
"Hello there."
>Wendy looked at him curiously

| >in an orange flash a man appears

| >>290470
"Hi, you're here to look around as well?"
>He voice is somewhat muffled from the bandana

| >>290541
"Yes."
>She pulls a lollipop out of her pocket and starts unwrapping it

>>290520
"Nice to see you again. I am assuming you brought your flamethrower?"

| >>291065
>The man simply nods and begins to head inside

| >>291173
>Wendy pops the loli in her mouth and follows behind him

| >The inside of the building is one thing; drab
>Various tables are strewn around the place, along with various machines, it does fit the image of illegal underground lab
>What's more striking is the smell, it smells awful in here, like burnt flesh and pus
>A small room is visible in the back, inside are various beds and other things, making it seem like some sort of communal room
>On every bed lies a body of a child, each mutilated in it's own twisted way...

| >>291400
>Despite the multiple wounds and cuts, it doesn't seem like an amateur's work
>The cuts are properly sterilized, and done with an expert precision, whoever did this was not only deranged, but meticulous to a fault
>Next to each child is a large, human sized doll in their likeness, before the operations perhaps
>The stench seems to be coming from the floor of this room, under the rug

| >>291065
"ummm do i know you?"
>>291407 >>291400
>he inspects the bodies for anything else of interest.
"Jesus..."

| >>290520
(I thought you were N3)

>>291400 >>291407
>Wendy had two of her androids lift the rug
"This is just beyond horrifying...."

| >The bandana person simply clicks his tongue at the sight
"It never ends..."

| >>291600
>Under the rug is a small trapdoor, leading down to a room
>The stench is horrible, and seems to be emanating from a pile of... meat, hidden under some red stained sheets set on the floor
>A few people seem to be lying under similar sheets, twitching in what looks like post-mortem stupor
>An eerie, half finished doll is sitting in the corner, it's eyes lit by a dim red light

| "you guys find anything?"
>the man totally not cyrus asks

| >>292346
"Some kind of creepy room. More bodys and an odd doll"
>Wendy shouts from inside the foul smelling room. She checks out the doll closely

| >>292386
"Any computers or something?"
>The man asks as he looks around for any terminal of some kind

| >>292386
"what? Let me see."
>not cyrus heads over.
>the moment he sees there is a bit no scratch that *moderate* amount of disgust on his face.
"well that looks fun"
>he says hesitantly while he teleports a armored environment suit on to his body.
"welp, wish me luck"
>he looks for anything of interest

| >>292386
>The doll's eyes are transfixed on the shivering body next to it...
>A faint whirr is heard from it, like a computer's fan
>>292412
>In the main room, an entire wall is littered with computers, however, someone seems to have thrown a generous amount of EMPs around the place before leaving
>There is no ventilation in the building, quite odd

| >>292412
"Hey Cyrus I know you want to rummage around in corpses but can you come over here? I think this doll might actually be some type of android."
>She takes a good look at the corpse its so fixated on before gently touching the doll, trying to see if there is some kind of loose panel or something so she can see the insides

| >>292434
>As soon as your hand touches the doll, it's head snaps towards you
>It's hand swiftly grabs your wrist
>The sound of whirring is now louder it sounds like a camera's zoom
>It just stares at you, gripping tighter and tighter

| >>292432
"Tch, how did they even keep these things cool without ventilation..."
>He passes his glove hand around the walls of the room, feeling for a draft.

| >>292455
>The air is stale, and the only draft coming in is from the windows
>It seems like the building had a ventilation system at some point, judging by the way the ceiling is made, why it was removed is beyond you, however

| "Hmm... hey either of you two have something can break through the ceiling?"

| >>292450
"Cyrus!!"
>Wendy shouts, pulling as hard as she can with her augmented arm

| >The doll doesn't seem willing to let go
>The sound of static fills the room
"No, nononononononononononoonono, you aren't her, what are you doing here, all this preparation was not meant for you! Oh how dare you tarnish the offering to a god! W-What if punishment comes, who can we hold accountable for this mistake!"
>The doll begins screaming at a high pitch

| >>292498
"The hell is that drek!?"
>The man leaves the room and follows the sound, taking out his stungun.

| (quick question. Is it already too late to participate in this thread? It looks like everything is set in motion already.)

| (My personal opinion is that You can probrably slip in here. I am waiting for Cyrus to show back up before I reply again
-Wendy)

| (All settings are open, feel free to join at all times! -Parra)
>>292533
>You soon arrive in the small basement, where an ear rending shout is coming from the robot
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HOW DARE YOU, HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY OFFERINGS, DESACRATE THIS SANCTUARY MEANT FOR NO OTHER THAN GOD! GIVE THEM BACK, GO AWAY, LEAVE, LEAVE, I ORDER YOU TO LEAVE!!"

| "Get off of me!!! I took nothing but I am going to!"
>Wendy pulls out her gun and starts shooting at the doll

| >>292607
>The bullets ricochet off it's thicker plates, but multiple of them find their way through the softer parts, yet despite this, the doll only keeps clinging and screaming
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, M-MY BEAUTIFUL DOLL! H-HOW DARE YOU, MUST YOU TAKE AWAY EVEN THIS ONE, VILE CRIMINAL, ARE YOU NOT YET SATISFIED WITH ALL THE DEATHS YOU CAUSED!"
>The doll begins using it's other arm to punch you
"AAAAAAAAAAAAA"
>It's wailing now

| (before you ask, no, I ain't playin' about.)

>The gunfire peaks the interest of a particular Llama, holding a handgun in its mouth. It catches up to the group, intending to fire on them, instead settling for the weird ass doll. It grinds it jaw to pull the trigger of the gun, flicking back it's head each time it fires, taking a second to settle back in to firing form.

| "I didn't do this!! I literally just came in here! You should have seen what happened you were here before Me! Now let go!!"

>Wendy notices the llama

"Your offically slightly less of an asshole now. I don't even know how your using that thing"

| >>292615
>The doll doesn't seem to mind, and keeps hitting all that it close to it
"HOW DARE YOU, THIS WAS MEANT FOR HER, NOT FOR YOU, NOW THE ANGELS CANNOT SLEEP, THEY WON'T GO BACK TO SLEEP! WH-WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER FORGIVE, I'LL TEAR YOU TO PIECES AND KEEP YOU ALIVE, FEED YOU TO YOUR LOVED ONE BITS BY BITS, I'LL TURN YOU INTO SOMETHING THAT CAN ONLY WISH IT WAS DEAD!"
>It screams anew, making the building shake, this is really, really loud

| >The llama drops it's gun, now empty, for it is a llama, and has no hands. So it does the next best thing, and begins to bite Wendy by the collar, and drag her away from the grip of the weird doll thing.

| "Please kill it you psychopathic llama!!! I can't take it anymore!!!" >Wendy screams, tugging away from the doll violently as she continues to shoot

| >>292619
>Wendy willingly lets the llama do so, just wanting to be away from that cursed doll

| "NOOOOOOOOOOO! NO ESCAPE, NO ESCAPE, NO ES-"
>With a bullet from your gun, the doll falls to the floor in a shower of sparks
>It's grip on Wendy has not loosened however, and it's eyes still stare at you, the light within them gone
"What the hell is all this Shouting down here!"
>A young girl wearing a lab coat rushes into the basement, followed by another, similarly short women wearing a hood and a cloak

| >>292620
>The llama uses it massive intellect of fight or flight, and decides that this was one of those rare "flight" situations. It begins to back pedal, at a much faster rate, almost treating the collar of the girl.

| >>292623
(Tearing, not treating.)

| "Get this damn thing off me!!"
>Wendy screams, holding tight onto the llama so He can pull better

| >>292623 >>292625
>The doll's hand finally tears off from it's body, letting you free of it's grasp, however, it's hand is still gripping your arm, as if possessed by a vile curse
>The two girls look around the room
"What the hell happened here?"
>The lab coat wearing shorty crosses her arms

| >>292629
>For a small moment, lots can happen. What happens next however, is not the same. The llama cease to carry Wendy, now assured that she can do the moving herself, which frees its mouth. Which it then uses to plant 2 spit shots right between the eyes of both, newly arrived girls, in a hastly panic, as it begins to run towards the exit.

| "I don't know! I was following a lead about a child murder and I wandered into this mess"
>Wendy is clinging to the llama in a mixture of terror and fustration.

| >The girl's face remains completely inexpressive
"I see. So you were one of the guys from /u/. Well, a mess it is. Hol, please keep watch."
>The hooded women nods and heads back upstairs
"I'm... well, call me c_i11. We talked on /u/ before, as I mentioned. I'm guessing this doll attacked you, it was probably being remote controlled or something, be careful from now on."
>Her tone is flat, her face is deadpan, as if she felt nothing

| >The llama stops a few meters infront of the pair, clearly surprise by the lack of effect the llama spit had on them.

| >Wendy takes a few deep breaths before retirning to her normal monotone, expressionless self.
"Can you remove this arm off of Me? Whoever it was seemed unaware of the horrors that happened here"

| >>292670
>The girl nonchalantly wipes off the spit on her face, clearly uncaring
"Oh, so you heard him? That mad scientist. That voice you heard was probably the guy from the stream, but let me confirm. A cultist sounding whiny maniac who keeps ranting about God and Angels, right?"
>She doesn't seem to care
"...This place."
>She looks at the still twitching body near the doll's limp figure
"..."

| "Then something odd is going on. someone disturbed whatever he left since he took one look around and started screaming that the offering was desecrated even though nothing was moved"
>Wendy walks over to the llama
"We may have our differences but you saved me. I should have trusted Lily's judgement alittle more. I officially owe you a favor"

| >A large individual in what appears to be a power armor observes the building, having heard the screaming...
"What in the fucking hell was that..."

| >>292686
>The llama stares at you, dead in the eyes.

| >The girl is still checking the body, and lifts the cloth hiding it
>Under it, a small girl is lying, the girl from the stream
>Her body seems to have been incredibly well patched up, so much so that almost no wounds remain
"... That freak. Hey, you, girl, please help me carry this girl back up."

| >Wendy gives the llama some well deserved good boy pets
"Okay"
>Wendy walks over and gently picks up the body
"Poor thing..."

| >>292699
"She's not done for just yet. Although the inside is dead, the body can still be saved. That guy probably meant this as a gift of sorts to me, reason why he fixed it. I'll explain later, for now, we have someone to bring back from Death's grimy mitts."
>She heads upstairs, still as emotionless as before
"And hurry it, Slu-. Just hurry."

| >the Llama bites you once on the shoulder, hating the head pats.
"BAAAA!"

| >>292703
>>292704
>Wendy quickly follows. She whines alittle from the bite
"Okay. Sorry llama. I didn't know you hated head pets. I'll have to figure out where you like to be petted. Why don't you come with us? I can take you to Lily after. You like Lily right? Don't forget your gun"

| >>292703
"Mind if I help then? You know how I am with saving people."
>The bandana wearing man approaches 11 and takes it off to reveal himself as CN

| >The girl walks up to the now desolate operation table and removes the body standing atop it with a calm look on her face
"Lay her down here, I'll do my science and you... whatever your name is, can explain why there's a Llama here."
>The hooded girl is staring at the two, but soon turns back to the outside
"This won't take long, afterwards, we need to talk about stopping this madman."

| >The llama, pissed, takes it's gun with it, going a separate way.

| >>292707
"Well, if it isn't Cum Ne-... Sorry."
>c_i11 scratches her head
"Just get the devices in the corner over here."

| >Wendy complies and gently sets the girl down. She recognizes CN
"Nice to see you again. I am not overly familiar with you. I can't quite remember if we exchanged names last time"
>She turns to the llama.
"Hey don't leave. What will it take for you to stay? Will it make you feel better if you bite me again?"

| "I don't know why the llama is here he just showed up. Also my name is Wendy Darling"

| >>292712
"Got to be honest I'm kind of curious what that one was going to be... but anyways..."
>He walks over to get the required devices
>>292714
"I... don't think we have, although admittedly it's been a busy last few days."

| >>292714
>c_i11 begins prepping the body
"Hmmm. Wendy's Cumdum- FUCK, WHY DO I KEEP MAKING THIS MISTAKE!"
>Despite her screaming and angry words, her face is still as emotionless as ever
"Sorry about that, faulty programming, makes me really foul mouthed."
>>292720
"Been rough on you? Corps on your ass, I presume."
>She takes a cable out of the device and plugs it into a small hole near the body's spine

| >>292720
"Well my name is Wendy Darling. It's nice to meet you sir. Do you think you could pull this off Me? Everyone else has been ignoring Me about it"
>She points to the dolls arm attached to her wrist

| >>292722
"...Did you just call me Wendy Cumdumpter?"

| >>292724
"No."
>She looks away
"Just... don't mind, stup-... don't mind."
>She connects the devices together into a monster of machinery
"... We might've been too late, they deleted all the data in her brain. This girl's as good as dead now, even if I did decrypt her memories, she wouldn't be able to breathe."
>The girl sighs and turns to the Hooded One
"Hol, any genius ideas?"
"... Just get another set of data right? The girl's dead, but the body is usable."

| >>292722
"Hmm... sort of but not really. You'll understand once the runners complain about it online."
>>292723
"Nice to meet you. And uh... not really sure what I can do about the llama other than shock it, and something tells me that wouldn't be the best idea..."

| >>292727
"...There really is no way to save her?"
>Wendy stares at the body, gently stroking her hair.

| >>292730
(She is not talking about the llama reread the post)

| >>292732
(Oh whoops, sorry.)
>>292723
"Oh, hold on."
>He takes out some small tools from his bag.
"Let me just see if I can just disengage the joint mechanism..."

| >>292731
"I'm afraid so, young lady."
>Hol approaches the group
"Her body and mind are still somewhere, but the 'soul' is gone, if you'll forgive my weird terminology. This falls under my jurisdiction it seems, Honey."
>c_i shivers at being called 'Honey'
"... I guess. Still, transferring another data set... I only have one of those that's intact."
"Which one?"
"... c_i9's."
>Hol seems taken aback
"Yeah... that is... Problematic."

| >>292734
"Thanks..."
>Wendy holds still
"So... what's your name?"

| >>292736
"...I should have moved faster..."
>Wendy sighs
"Who is this C_i9?"

| >>292737
"It's CN, and c_i9 was her..."
>He points at 11
"About 2 personalities back."

| >>292738
"Don't blame yourself, it was too late from the start."
>c_i11 sighs
"c_i9 is... a weird case."
>She turns to Hol
"My hypothesis? You explain, it's you we're talking about."
>c_i11 grunts, but her face is still deadpan
"c_i9 is Silvia Gunma, another me, you could say. She tried suicide and that gave rise to c_i10, and subsequently, myself."
"...Wet Blanket."
"Shut up, not explaining this here of all places."

| >>292741 >>292744
"I think her mind is worth keeping anyway if you could salvage it. Anyway it sounds like your life is overly complicated. Not that I am one to talk..."
>She sighs
"Wet blanket?"

| >Hol sighs
"Just do it, we need to ask that brat a few questions anyway."
"Oh sure, and you get to enjoy double the Silvia. I see your plan."
>Hol blushes, then shakes her head
"I'm serious here!"
"Surrreee..."
>c_i11 begins typing again, and inserts a drive into the machine
"I'll keep the Kid's memory data, might get her a Lilim body if possible."
"That'd be better than nothing."

| >>292750
"Wait, two of you? You're not thinking of trying out the other personality are you...?"

| >>292750
"I think she deserves it. What she went through was horrifying. I just wish I could have prevented it though I know that's impossible"

| >>292751
"No such thing. The girl just has some explaining to do."
>>292752
"I get where you come from, don't worry. I too want this madman six feet under... although I doubt I'll achieve it during this lifetime."
>Her face, for once, twists into an expression of pure hatred for a mere second
"Even if it takes me a thousand bodies and a thousand lives, I'll kill all of them."
>She hits the enter key as she finishes, her face going back to her usual non-caring look

| >The figure watching from close by slowly makes their way to the warehouse, still weary
"This better not be what I think it is"

| >>292755
"I'll gladly help you however I can towards that goal. What is he hoping to accomplish in this meaningless slaughter?"

| >>292763
"... I'll let the mastermind behind that project do the explaining."
>She looks over the girl's body and then unplugs the chord, sending a loud burst of electricity throughout the body
>The girl's eyes open and she shakes violently for a few seconds
"H-HUh- whe- h-"
>She seems stunned

| >>292770
"Hi"
>Wendy simply states looking the girl over
"How do you feel?"

| >>292770
"Hello..."
>CN waves

| >>292776
"C-CN? Did you die, too? No wait... these feelings..."
>The girl sits up, still unsteady
"Again... again brought back from Death's icy grip..."
>>292775
>She sends a glance to Wendy, but eventually ignores her in favor of c_i11
"... Guess this isn't a mirror. So, c_i11, why'd you do this?"

| >>292784
"I feel like helping you get a new body is becoming a bad joke at this point."

| >The figure is now inside the warehouse, a large blue and white power armor covers their entire body, along with what looks to be an artillery canon on their back
>Several decals on the armor reads AUCR
"..."

| >>292787
"I really wish it wasn't, though."
>She turns towards the door
>>292791
>Hol simply sends a look back and sneers
"Heh, we got company, people."
>She spins around to face the new arrival
"How's it going Lagate? Thought I smelled a dirty rat, and I guess I was right."

| >>292791 >>292803
"Oh boy, sure love complications..."

| (dang i fall asleep and when i wake up. >70ish
New post)
>cyrus randomly dissapeared
>he teleports back
"whats happening?"

| >>292809
"Old friend of a friend. Works for AUCR."
>Hol sighs as she designates Lagate
"So, why'd you come here?"

| >>292812
"wait who the fuck are you?
How did you get here?
And Why is paul here?"

| >>292814
"..."
>The two c_is only watch in silence
>Hol looks at them
"Oioi, who's this joker?"
>Both shake their head and shrug

| >>292814
(Paul the psychotic llama left a while back.)

| >>292815
"arrgggg i get pulled to fuck knows and when i come back im lost.
Wendy, CN one of you explain please?"
(i did not read most ofsaid 70 now post
>>292816
Oh forget that last part then)

| >>292817
"I got attacked by a doll, got saved by a murder llama, and a different version of our lovely host now inhibits the body of the poor girl that got murdered. That's what you missed"

| >>292819
"fuuuunnnn.
Ok where am i needed?"

| >>292803
"A rat, really... I heard some girly scream, what the hell are you doing here freak? Especially with that monster wife of yours"
>Legate says with a gruff voice to Ci before looking around
"And it seems you are still up with that pet project, you should learn to give up"
>He doesnt appear to be hostile but his tone is aggresive

|

| >>292851
>c_i11 and 9 look at each other again before turning to Lagate
"No, we're done. This is the work of someone else, work we're going to stop. Although I guess you of all people wouldn't understand."
>11 seems aggressive, despite not sounding, or looking so
>Hol cackles
"Calling me a Monster now are we? I mean, you aren't wrong, but it hurts, my guy."

| >Wendy observes curiously
"I wish someone would explain to me what's going on but I guess this may not be the best place. I would like to give these children the proper burial they deserve"

| >>293252
>c_i9 turns to you
"That... would be for the best."
>She stands up and manages to keep balance
"...Sorry I had all of you wrapped up in this."
"Don't be sorry, 9, we know you meant good."
>c_i9 laughs a little... but it just seems hollow and sad
"At this point, I don't even know anymore. Did you even explain anything to these guys?"
"I thought I'd let you do it, Silvia."
"... So I was found out after all, it's alright."

| >>293262
"To be fair you kind of got exposed by yourself so don't feel too bad about it."

| >>293279
"... Yeah, I guess I'd know myself better."
>c_i9 chuckles dryly
>11 seems... awkward, despite the face
"Sorry, but we do need your help. I understand the gist of the situation, but you're probably the only person who could solve this issue and I-"
"Don't be sorry, it's my fault for just... well... giving up."
>Hol sighs
"Sorry, but now's not the time for your clinical depression, Darling."

| >>293294
"Do we have any clue where this guy could be at?"
>Wendy interrupts

| >>293933
>c_i9, Silvia, sighs
"... The issue is not where he is, it's where he's not. The guy himself is probably in Seattle, enjoying a hot cup of tea and butchering his own children. He uses remote controlled robots to get things done. We are speaking about c_id right?"
>c_i11 nods
"... That information is not something I had, already I must praise myself for bringing you back."
"Shut it. The first thing to do is shut down the Relay on this place, should be in the wall, a cavity"

| >Wendy immediately starts checking the walls

| >>294009
"Dammit, I *knew* there was a false wall somewhere I didn't see any ventilation!"

| >>294083
"That... is right. Hol, can you breach the ceiling for me?"
>11 asks the hooded girl, who flings her cloak aside, revealing two monstrously large hands tipped with claws, two tails and an array of horns growing from her head
>Truly, a monster
"Well, if it's for my Honey, I'll do anything, be it breaking skulls or walls! However, I'm too short, someone lift me up."

| >Wendy gets her tallest android to lift her.
"How is that?"

| >>294102
"Nice stuff."
>She begins laughing
"Try not to get crushed!"
>She punches the ceiling with tremendous force, resulting in it's destruction
>The building shakes and ominous creaks are heard
"Phew, didn't collapse the thing, lucky, lucky."
>There seems to be a small crawl-space in there
"Too big to fit in there cuz' of the arms, one of you should go."

| >Wendy easily climbs up her android and Hol
"I am the smallest. I'll do it"

| >>294105
"What I thought, be careful in there."
>Crawling in the space reveals it to be a small tunnel, it's really cramped, but it seems to open up in a small room.
>The room is filled with machines, it looks like an overly complex satellite array
"So? Is it there?"

| "I think so? It's a small room packed with machinery So I am assuming so. Do I just start breaking stuff?"

| >>294107
"It might have useful clues worth extracting first..."

| >>294107
"Hmm... Can you check if anything is worth taking? Drives or anything? If you don't, punch stuff."
>c_i9 is still busy getting up, helped by 11
"Come on, now, you're shaking."
"This body is really not in top shape, what the hell even is it?"
"... A test subject."
"Y-You put me in one of the c_i test subjects?"
"Yes."

| >>294127
>Wendy looks over the devices, looking for anything useful

| >>294135
(Roll me a dice, friend)

| (20 sweeeeeeeeet)

| >>294168
>You somehow notice a small, old era flash drive stuck behind one of the machines, someone else would've never noticed it, you can feel proud
>There is another external drive in the machine itself, and with a little effort, you manage to get it out
>Seems like that was all that was to be picked up

| >Wendy picks up both before proceeding to tear tge place apart which is fairly easy with her abnormal strength

| >>294180
>Having destroyed the relay, there is no need to stay up there
>In the main room, c_i9 still seems... distraught
"...I don't think there's any way to make my mental condition worst..."
>11 taps her shoulder
"It may come as... arrogant coming from us, but I don't think she would mind. I even managed to save the kid's soul."
>c_i9 simply bites her lip
"I see... at least she can have a second chance."

| "Uh... hope those noises are a good thing..."

| >>294195
"This is far from over, you can still redeem yourself. Both of you."

| >>294204
>c_i9 smiles a little, it's a sad smile, she looks in quiet pain
>c_i11 nods and takes her hands
"Please don't despair now, I need your help... and he's right, it might be time to finally redeem ourselves."
"I get it. Don't worry."
>c_i9 sighs softly and lowers her eyes
"I hope you do. Whatever we did before, we can't change now, but we can stop it."
>Hol looks at the two with a neutral look on her face
"That idiot."
>She whispers too quiet to hear

| >Wendy makes her way down to the main room
"Found some useful stuff"

| >>294216
>Hol turns to you
"Good job, what kind of stuff?"
>c_i9 goes back to staring at the floor while 11 approaches, leaving her other self alone
"Oh, so there was something. What's this... a flash drive? Such an antiquated device... still, good work, Scum... Sorry, ignore that."
>Hol snickers
"Never gonna get tired of that."

| >Wendy shows her the drives
"We really need to fix that. Your going to end up calling the wrong person that"

| >>294221
"I wish I could, but my brain was programmed this way, a bug you can call it."
>She takes the external drive
"I'll see this back to my apartment. The flash drive... we'd need to find tech that can still run it, chances are it uses a TRI-REALITAS encoding, and that's... well, not only is it alien tech, it's really old alien tech, VCR levels of old."
>Hol grimaces
"We... might be boned here, unless we find VCR tech somehow, or one of their op-"
"The last fled to Uni"
"Fuck."

| >>294227
"Uh... I think I might know someone with VCR or whatever..."

| >>294238
>The two turn to you
"REALLY!? Who, when, how? All of those guys are supposed to be extinct! Maaannnn, CRI would pay me some real good cash for just a bit of info, surely you got some to share!"
>Hol scoots in uncomfortably close
>c_i11 pulls her away
"Shut it. Still, who is it?"

| (At this point i dont think i can keep up so just pretend cyrus was never here or something.
Sorry.)

| >>294241
"S-She goes by O- maybe I should just bring the stuff to her or something."

| >>294253
"Tsk, guess you aren't as stupid as you look. Never sell out allies, kid, working at corps taught me one thing, and it's that the good sort of trust surpasses any paycheck."
>c_i11 looks at Wendy
"She found it, you should ask her. Still, if it does contain any info we need after any of you analyze it, let me and 9 know."

| >>294255
"Well obviously, we're working together on stopping this."
>CN turns to Wendy
"Is it alright if I can get what you found so I can look through it?"

| >Legate just looks over the people, he doesnt even seem to have recognized CN or doesnt seem to care much
"Stopping... Sure"
>He says with a shrug before turning around and talking to Ci
"I wont get in your way freak, but I reccomand you talk with Alice Sanders, she might help you and your little pet wife"
>He starts to leave slowly, waving his hand
"Just dont fuck around this part pf town too much, I got a stray dog to put down"

| >>294263
"That is fine by me. It seems your friend might be the only one able to get information out of it anyway"

| >>294314
"Well aren't they a ball of positivity..."
>>294464
>He takes the spoils and safely them away in his bag
"Hmm... now the question is how to contact them... I guess I could try 'that' place..."

| >>294640
"I am curious to what is on it so here is my number. Call me if its anything worthwhile"
>Wendy hands him a piece of paper

| >>294661
"Thanks..."
>He scans the paper the paper for a moment before putting it away as well.
"Thinks theres anything else worth salvaging here? Otherwise I'll go and get this analyzed."

| >>294698
"I'll stick around, make sure to bury the bodies and check while I'm at it. You go check this as fast as possible, c_i11 will take care of the other drive."
>Hol says, putting her hood back on
>c_i11 turns to 9
"Coming?"
"Ah, sure... yeah."
>9 gets up and walks behind 11 slowly as the two leave without a word
"Now, you guys be careful out there, yeah?"
>Hol waves and similarily leaves

| >>294807
"See ya! Don't do anything that will make me have to get you another body!"
>He turns to Wendy
"I'll be on my way now as well."
>He waves behind him as he leaves

| >>294843
>Wendy waves at him
>>294807
"If you don't mind, I would like to help bury the bodies"

| >>295317
"Hmmm, it'd be better if you left to me, honestly. Someone should never have to haul a corpse, least of all a girl."
>She pats her head
"I know a thing or two about taking care of burials, wouldn't want an amateur to do anything stupid. Proper burial is more than a hole and a casket after all."

| >>296046
"...Aren't You also a girl? Anyway your right, I don't know anything about giving a proper burial. If you insist I will take my leave..."

Total number of posts: 152, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1527283451

This thread is permanently archived