danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[STREAM] Meet a science experiment!

| >The first thing you see on screen is a young woman with ginger orange hair and deep blue eyes, her arm raised as she adjusts the camera.

Hi, everybody! I'm Lucasta, and I'd like to introduce you to a friend of mine! Billy, come on out!

>A round creature hops in from the right side. It resembles a tan puffball with beady eyes, or a bird with no legs, or a very round hamster...? In any case, it looks to the screen.

Hi! My name is Billy, and I'm the science experiment. Ask away!

| What branch of science

| >>289729
>The puffball answers this question.

Bio-science, naturally! I'm the product of genetic engineering and a lot of other things that are probably confidential. I'm what happens when you make a creature from scratch! ...Though I think they said I was a failure. That's too bad for them! They're missing out on a cool guy like me!

| ........... What in CN's ungodly name is that monstrosity

| What were they trying for?
Because if they were trying to make a good boy, they succeeded

| >>289949
>Lucasta immediately gets all indignant.

He is not a monstrosity! How can you say no to a puffball? Even if he was supposed to come out a bit more... fully formed, he's still totally functional!

>>289971
>It's Billy's turn.

I am MORE than just functional, Lu. Anyway!

>Billy puffs out his... body segment?

Thank you very much, kind sir or ma'am or so-and-so! I don't know what my creators were shooting for, but they got me, so... thbbbt!

>Prolonged raspberry.

| Interesting.

|

| Question

Couldnt you make him a super tuff pink puff. It'd be cuter.

| >>290526
I mean that's the real question, isn't it? What *were* you made for? For fun? lmao
-Fiz

| Hello puffball. I have a question: my bioscience teacher gave me a D on my lab report when I was sure I did at least a B-... Can you eat my teacher? Pleeeease?
-YSS

| Can it mate/bleed?

| Kill it with fire

| >>293599
Nonono you'll only piss it off and spread the flames!

Wait is it fireproof? Science people, plz test!
-YSS

| Can it fuck though? Can we MAKE it fuck?

| Well that's the most disgusting thing I saw in my entire life... I want to see it die
-Sigma

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1527167572

This thread is permanently archived