danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(OOC) SoC

| The SoC thread died. That's sad. Will it be remade, or should we wait until finals and shit is done, so more people can join. Also, the horsemen thing won't happen in a while, so we should at least wait for that, now that the thread is dead.

| probably wait until finals.
It also gives me gg and xnbc time to get a good plotline thought up.

Heck just from not gming for as long as i did it gave me quite a few interesting ideas.
>morphine_blues

| Forgot to mention that I'm in fact:
-GG

| Also, I do agree with you. I just wanted mainly you and xncb's thoughts on it.
-GG

##Janitor:Stormy##

| Unlocked.

|

| >>289416
Oh. I don't think that was needed. I think it would be best for it to be down, and that we just continue it later. As in probably weeks later.
-GG

| >>289416
I appreciate the thought behind it though.
-GG

| >>289416
Ah thanks stormy.

Actually while your here two questions if you are willing,
am i allowed to use this (not in SoC)
>>>https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Hassan

And does my shenanagins ever get iffy?
>morphine

| What's SoC?

| >>289451
Basically an MMORPG inside the world of /cyb/. Just normal setting threads set inside a video game.
-GG

| >>289459 Neato Mosquito

| >>289374
Morph, you said plan, but I never plan stuff. Should I?
-GG

| Yeah, sorry for that. I can't quite keep up with the overwhelming schedule I have, and the sudden spike in work doesn't help either.

But also, I'll be more than happy to have more stories in place. Considering my dips in activity, it'd be great to have other stories running in parallel. -xnbc

| >>1a26e9 Wtf tdo wth? !t? mtbd

| >>290079
Well, it's not just you who are busy. It's like over half of the people who use the SoC threads.

Also, I could do a story eventually. I wouldn't want to do it now, but maybe in a few weeks.
-GG

| >>290246
Yeah we all just vanished
>Morphine

| >>290253
We certainly did.
-GG

| >>290267
Hope we all come back though.
>Morphine

| >>290267
Hope we all come back though.