danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(SoC) Great Undead Hall, 3

| > Aria stood idly refreshing her menu, looking for any updates on it.

"PK-ers aside, I have to remind everyone that I still have no good weapon."

> She jokingly, or perhaps seriously, noted to the party.

| "I can try making some again!"

>Scope says, still reading his doujin.

| (Sorry i died again >.< -Trapped)

| >>265029
(Well, it's good that someone revived you. Welcome back to the living.)

| Thanks

| >>265029
(Welcome back!)

>>265027
"I'm not relying on that."

> Aria gestures the party to walk forth, going back to the hall they were in before entering Aias' battle zone.

"Thankfully there has been no non-boss NPC. Thankfully."

| >>265029
(welcome back. we, as in mostly Aria and Scoped, killed a thing)

>>265746
>Spark in turn opened his own menus while following Aria back into the hall they came from.
"If you told me what fighting style you're most comfortable with, I might have something or somethings I could lend you."
>He says as he scrolls through his inventory.

| >>265788
"Alternatively, you can tell me what type of sword you're most comfortable with, and I can go from there. Also, didn't you say something about needing a catalyst earlier?"

| "Catalyst is great, but seeing the fight with Aias earlier, I retract my needs for it."

> Aria answers, walking along the empty hallway.

"As for swords.. it doesn't have to be a sword. Anything longer than a dagger, and shorter than a polearm will do."

> She continues, her words not giving quite an exact answer.

| >Scope is just following behind them. Still reading his hentai. He has now moved on his third book of fanart.

"There's actually some pretty good stuff here!"

| >User "Conquest" has joined the grid with an Assassination Bounty of...20,000,000 ZEL! Find and kill them to claim that bounty!
>According to the map, Conquest joined in the same spot as Famine, but just as they joined...
>User "Famine" has left the grid!
>A message was displayed in chat:
>Conquest: "In order to prove myself, I had my friend set my bounty to clear my entire level if I die in PvP. That's how sure I am that I will beat anybody who shows up."

| >Conquest: "If any of you want to die today, come to the end of the Great Undead Hall and try me. If you win, you get my entire 72 levels and bring me back down to level 1. Come alone or in a group, I don't care."

| >Stats of Conquest for assassination details:
>Level: 72
>Titles: "5th Horseman of the Apocalypse", "Way of the Beast", "Practitioner of the Lost Blood Magic"

| >Killstreak: 0 kills since last death!
>Hmm, that's odd. You just watched her kill 2 people. She must have died within that time...
>User status: Active.
>Conquest, the 5th Horseman, waits at the end of the Great Undead Hall, ready to fight any challengers to the death! But beware, you do not know what they are capable of...

| >Spark looks up from his inventory menu, annoyed.
"I keep getting spammed with bounty alerts and global messages."
>He pulls a face.
"Anyways, it does seem like you have a rather... *unrefined* fighting style, so I was thinking..."
(1/2)

| >With a flourish, he plucks an item out of his inventory, allowing it to materialize in his hand.

[Mace of the Zealot]
[A flanged mace blessed by ethereal flame. A simple cleric once devoted his life to cleansing the world of all evils, leaving naught but ash in his wake. Touching the rune on the handle engulfs the head with holy fire.]
(2/2)

| (Hey xnbc or morphine_blues, do you have Discord? I would like to PM you my idea for what I want to do, just so I can get you guys' approval.
-The Horsemen)

| >>267360
( https://discord.gg/HnUCTM5 )

| (Also, change "Practitioner of the Lost Blood Magic" to "Practitioner of the Lost Nightmare Magic".
-The Horsemen)

| HI to all

|

| (Sorry, work got in the way. And for >>267360, no, sadly I don't have a Discord account.)

>>267345
"A mace?"

> The sight Aria gave to the weapon was more of a profound confusion.

"I have never used a mace in real life, or in a game, but I can make do. Does it have any buff, or debuff that I'm not aware of?"

> She then probes the bounty messages away, but her eyes tell that she is quite wary of them.

| >>269185
"Watch this."
>With the mace now equipped, Spark holds it at arms length before pressing the rune on the handle. As he does so, the entire mace bursts into flame, even where he's holding it, but it doesn't seem like he's taking any damage.

| "So yeah. Built in fire damage with the buff. The mace is even easier to use than a sword, because you just smash stuff with it. It's also more effective versus armor, and this particular mace does bonus damage versus undead on top of the extra fire damage."

| > Aria watches in amazement, her eyes gleaming with wonders now.

"I have never held an enchanted weapon before."

> She goes on to see the mace some more, analyzing it to its very details.

"Wielding a mace does sound barbaric, but I will attempt a good use at it."

| "Well, let's be honest here, you're quite barbaric!"

>Scope has now finished three fanart doujins, and he seems to enjoy it quite a bit.

| >>270981
> Aria holds a rebuttal, trying to not let herself be tripped over a simple retort.

"I—I can't say I dis—.. disagree. I'm not the best model for femininity, but I do know that swords are elegant; they are brisk and swift."

> She pauses, looking at the mace.

"But a mace is fine too."

| "Brisk and swift, sure! But when you wield them, you just run around as bait, and sometimes lash out at random! I wouldn't call that elegant!"

| >Suddenly, Trapped erupts out from.... *somewhere*, covered in dust and dirt
"DID SOMEONE SAY FEMININITY? Sorry I had to go guys! coudn't pay my Internet bill!"

| (oh while people are here i should tell you all.
Without any spoilers, if you kill conquest it hits off a little sidestory event chain DMed by pirat3
Just so you know.
>morphine)
>numnum_nuts
/ohhh...whats this?/
>black_nova
/ellie! Get off the server chat!
Im making muffins./
>numnum_nuts
/ok...
But im only doing it for muffins!/

| >>271013 (I'm ready for a challenge. Only my character is disagreeable, but I am not. - Spark)

| >>271006
"How else are you supposed to attack with a sword?!"

> Aria interjects, turning at the notice of Trapped's sudden appearance.

"It was odd for you to disconnect so suddenly. Welcome back, Trapped."

| >>271013
/Spare the party a muffin, we are about to win this quest, pronto!/

> Aria jokingly sends to the server chat after reading the two's colloquial message.

"Anyway, let's go then. The quest marker says we are 35% complete."

| (I promise, you guys will looooove the Horsemen questline :D
And you'll also get some SW33T L00T$
-Pirat3, also known as The Horsemen)

| >>271631
(Oh, since the Horsemen questline is happening at the end of the Undead Hall quest, what if I hand you over the DM position once we've reached the end of this quest? -xnbc)

| >>271629
>numnum_nuts
/NO! Their MY MUFFINS/
>black_nova
/ellie! You better share or i won't bake any muffins/
>numnum nuts
/NUUUUUUUUUUU/
>player numnum nuts has been killed by player numnum nuts

| (>>271635 Okay! Sounds good!
-Pirat3)

| >>271640
> Aria swipes away the huge block of Ellie's self-death message. Feeling a sense of familiarity out of it.

"Never change, Ellie. Never change."

| >>271629
"Well, I'm just as lost as you guys, so I'm not sure what we're supposed to do next."
>Spark rolls his shoulders, trying to work out some of the tension.
"I guess we just backtrack for now?"

| >>272075
"Well, there's that room again."

> Aria points to the intersecting hall they were in before. The lantern sits lonely in the center. It dimly radiates heat and light.

"We still have that other hallway we still haven't went through."

> She then goes to point to the hallway, left from where they stood.

"We entered the place through that hallway."

> And finally, she moves her finger to the right hallway. Dark and barely visible.

"We are in the west hallway right now."

|

|

|

|

|

| (This is sad to look at.)

| >>275415
(it kinda is...
Oh how the great have fallen...
>Morphine )

| >>275418
(Great indeed.
Fallen indeed.
Let's hope it will rise again.
-GG)

| (I'm almost done with finals! -Ffzdf)

| (*insert excuses about horrible time management* -xnbc)

| (*insert hentai related excuses, even though I don't need excuses*
-GG)

| (murp.
*insert murp murp murp*
>murp-phine )

|

| (I'm freeeeeeee)
"So north, then? The one we haven't explored? Sorry if I have the directions mixed up; I've always been bad at navigating dungeons."
>Spark says with a wry grin, walking up to the lantern.
"I wonder if we should take this with us..."

| >A single man who has been following along, having his existence totally forgotten by the rest of the party suddenly re-appears, not because his roleplayer was busy and also a wageslave, but because... Well huh... No reason
"Take that lantern! Take it all and lets go explore, looy awaits and my patience is basically nil at this point, how the hell am I suposed to remplace all these guns I keep throwing around!!"
>Knight says

| "Just don't throw away your guns! It doesn't look as cool as you're probably imagining!"

>Scope makes this remark, still reading his doujin, still with an erection.

| >>278882
"I do whatever I damn want! It's called the power of real money transaction, How the fuck am I suposed to flex my huge savings otherwise"
>Knight simply states with a smug smile

| >Taking a look at the map, it seems Conquest is located at the end of the dungeon, through the North hallway, the one the group has yet to go through.

| "Good to see everyone reappears with a fit condition."

> Aria nods, heading toward the north hallway. It lights up the instant she stood in front of it.

"—No need for lantern, I suppose."

|

| >Conquest looks up as she notices the North Tunnel light up.
"Finally...time to prove myself, again."
>She smiles evilly as she examines her weapons, and her special spells...

| >>279310
>Spark shrugs.
"You can never be too careful..."
>He mutters as he crouches down and picks up the lantern anyways before hurrying after Aria.

| "Ahh i wish i had the budget for real life transactions. Oh wait up babe!"
>Trapped mumbles to herself as she follows after Aria, still not feeling 100%

| > The party enters the northern hallway. A small chatter echoes from them every now and then.

"So, about those PK-er. Is everyone as worried as I am?"

> Aria turns to the party, starting a new conversation.

"Maybe it's due to my level, but I don't feel so optimistic."

| >Scope puts away his hentai, after finishing another book of it.

"It should be fine! As long as you're the bait as usual, we could easily kill them!"

| "—Right."

> Aria dismisses the idea, but also have nothing else to respond to it.

"In any case, at least we know who to expect. What was their name again? Famine? Conquest?"

| "That's what it said, yes!"

>Scope takes the rifle off his back. He's ready to fight, but he still walks behind the others.

| > The party reaches the near end of the hallway, the fire-lit horseshoe-shaped room greets them. Contrasting the darkness behind them, the room was brighter than so.

"—Huh."

> Aria had taken the steps to scan the room, wary of the dangers ahead of them.

(Conquest can freely take over the DM seat for the upcoming battle.)

|

|

| "Killing PKers is half the fun of virtual games, like murder is for IRL"
>Knight says while laughing before looking around
"Im joking, of course"

| "... Alright. That's conspicuous, but alright."

> Aria said, preparing the mace given by Spark for a might-be battle up ahead.

"I have never killed any single player in this game. PK is as new as anything else to me."

| "It's like killing a human style mob or NPC, but they might be more intelligent!"

| "Meh... i don't actually like 0King fhat much... but it just happens you know"

| joins the battle

| (Sorry guys, I'm going on a bit of a vacation ;-; I feel shitty about leaving you but I'll be back on the 28th!
-Pirat3, AKA Conquest)

| >>285618
(28th huh. That's fine. I guess we'll just continue this one normally then, and do the PKer thing later.)

| (Continuing normally for now. I hope to see you soon, Pirat3. -xnbc)

"I digress. I'm not going to PK any single player — Nova was close, but I doubt I could even touch him."

> Aria said, gesturing the party to move closer to the empty room. With the knowledge she had gained from Aias' battle before, she began taking cues from the environment.

"The room is warm, but I'm seeing snow—.. that's just odd."

| "Maybe the snow is just an illusion? You wouldn't know!"

| >>287100
>player black_nova [magpies] has been killed by player Warrior Regil [world runner]
>Black_nova [magpies]
/well shit GG bro/
>Warrior Regil [World runner]
/yeah good game/
>URON FERGE [blood riders]
/hoho! And what of this 'demon in a 1v1 i always hear about?/
>Black_Nova [magpies]
/ha.ha.ha fook off imran/

| (Check this out before you consider continuing your SoC adventure:
https://boards.dangeru.us/cyb/thread/289355)

| (Sorry, I was WAY off with my schedules.)

> Aria snapped, blinking once — then twice. The snow was no more.

"... What?"

> She looks around her. A simple glance at her expression shows her current state of mind: confused.

"Did the room just changed lay—.. wait, where's the exit?"

| /help

|

| >Scope quickly looks around, ready to shoot, well, anything. Anything that should be shot.

"Fuck yeah!"

Total number of posts: 85, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1526893607

This thread is permanently archived