danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Hey wha happund?

| I wuz in...in a bar at neon... Then some pink fog happened...then i had a very comfy sleep......now im in a evacuation camp....
Note that im not an early bird or a night owl but some form of permanently exhausted pigeon, but this is just strange....
>N3verW3re

| The hell is happening while I'm on vacation? Holy shit. -Aleid

| Pink gas stuff is out to get us all. Aleid may wanna stay right where you are for a bit longer.

| Oh~ Somebody released some sleeping gas into the air~
So far it's in 4-6 districts, I believe, and someone really edgy wants us to find them, or something.
-Evening

| >>191352
Really edgy? Like...How edgy are we talking? -Aleid

| >>191352
Ughh of course that happened....
What were the districts that got gased?
>N3

| W-wait SLEEPING GAS IN *SIX* districts? Holy fuck! That is ALOT of gas. - Aleid

| >>191357
There is a joke in here somewhere...
>N3

| >>191360
Something something had too much neo latin cuisine? -Aleid

| >>191364
That probably it...
Gah i need a fookin drink.. Anyone know a bar thats not eated by sleeping gas?
>N3

| >>191354
I'm reading one of their posts, and they say things like "It's never that easy is it?" and they gave a riddle saying something like "I rest in a place of fear, downing in children's fear. Where all who fear wish to cry in mother's lap." Frankly, I despise riddles, so you guys have fun with that.
>>191356
And the districts affected were Chapel-3, Cathedral-2 (Thank goodness), Temple-1, East Downtown, and North Neon, so only 5. I was off a little.

| They like the word fear, which gives off many red flags.

| Why is it always the slum zones that get hit by the bullshit? -Aleid

| Idk.. Flooded hasn't been hit yet, but I'm kinda preparing just in case.

Speaking of flooded. Those OSSN guys are literally just taking up space(no puns). Not once have I seen anything going on passing by that giant chunk of scrap metal.

| >>191370
I donno...maybe its because if you hit somewhere like uptown a lot of important or rich people would become your enemy.
>N3

| >>191367 >>191369 >>191371
Hmm maybe he is in flooded...
'frear and childrens tears'
Flooded is well.. *flooded* heance the name and its rather creepy there...
>N3

| >>191372
I mean...Okay but. This just says to me that the gas dude has no balls and likes picking on people that can't do shit to him. -Aleid

| >>191372
He already pissed off mafia.

| >>191374
Would you want to become the enemy of a powerful corp CEO or the police chief or something?
Figure this guy has a plan or something like that,and having said people as an opponent would probably hamper said plans...

...Ok i *really* need a drink.
>N3

| >>191377
Oof.
>N3

| >>191378
I mean...In the first place I don't even have the resources to BE an enemy to them in the first place. xD So it's kind of a moot point as far as whether or not I'd want to be their enemy or not. Still it just seems pointless. -Aleid

| >>191382
Wait uptown us unharmed right?
>N3

| >>191379
Oof indeed, as apparently they already managed to find him and shoot in the head. So he either was not alone or pulled Not Even My Final Form on them.

| >>191384
From what I've seen, yeah.
-Evening

| >>191386 Actually, they didn't shoot him in the head. The Mafia dudes only grazed his cheek. I went to investigate, and his body exploded into more of the pink gas. Meaning, he was likely a well disguised drone and they knew he'd probably die. I almost didn't make it out of there.

He likely isn't working alone.

-Fuschia Fedora.

| >>191388
Wow...
>>191387
If that the case, im heading to my apartment to promptly down a bottle of vodqila.

| >>191388
So, Not Even My Final Form.

| >>191388
Do you have coordinates? -####

| >>191391
Don't have too much fun~
-Evening

| >>191397 To this guys current location? No. Based on the riddles, I'm assuming it is in the Flooded District, but your guess is as good as mine.

If you're talking about where the body was, it was in Cathedral-2, and if these drones are showing me anything worth seeing, the area is being burned to a crisp right now.

And if you're talking about my current location, I'm gonna have to decline. I don't work with just anybody.
-Fuschia Fedora.

| >>191401
Eyy im home,now if im going to forget *everything* imma do so on *my own* doing.
Also i dont drink *that* much, still thanks for the concern.
>theharddrivecleaner.jpeg
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/zKE8yt6rki-Bm773oJSfC-5rdLO736eFs6OscswwiCWUp-Hc9wrkrhvqLB2hohKvJHyQR6O-T-MmSW5pzPFK3_RZfNxBc1_3IFyB4HzeIVsEJ_Yu8-x5yHUIxvlTpmJxum4Qgg=w246-h344-nc
>N3

| ...uhhggg...
Huy wha happund...
I remmemmnbeennrmrrr somthun aboot uh clohd....then a fookin mazin bottel of vokila....umd stooff...
>n3VerW8rehmmrno

| Pfft...

| >>191442
...Dude! You're barely been out 30 minutes. What IS your tolerance? -Aleid

| >>191448
(pretend that this is a day later pls)
Whaaaa? Iz buun tirriee mineutas...
>N3

| Thjeekdd*33<klrkrmrrpr*3kkrrkfk%kwkrkjd*kkfk%kcpeoereeeeeerre^eer

gah the fuck..oh look im not dead...the fuck happend last night....
>N3

| Ugg i doon a botle a voka und teh next thig i know... I wake up thidsss stuff ( https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a8o5Gn6_460swp.webp )
Dafaqu wuzz up uta last noight?
>N3
PS also i apparently patented that ...
PSS ill sell em for 10 zenny a box...probably...

|

Total number of posts: 38, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1521456559

This thread is permanently archived