danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Y̷͟͡o͘ú̷ ̶͏w̷҉̨i͞l̶̡͠l̀ ҉nè͘v̷̢e͘r̷͢ ̸͡f҉įņ͝d́ ̛͞ḿ͝͞ę.̴̧

| But perhaps...just perhaps you would like to try.
I̴̢͞͡ ̷̛̕w͝ò̶ų̛͟͟͞l̨͢d͝͏̛͝ ̡̨̕̕͠l̷̀i̴̛͢͏k̡̛͞e̴͡͏͠ ̷̸t́́͢͝ò̕͞ ̷́s̶͠ę́e̷̢̡̛͞ ͜y̨͜o̴͝u͢͏̵ ͢t҉̧͠r̴͏͏̧͟y̴̵̴͝ ̷̀͠͏͜h̸̛͜à̴h͝͏̶́á͡h̶̸͠͝ą̀͠͠͏
But it never that easy is it?
So lets play a game.
Here is the fist clue:

| I҉͡ ̸̕͞r̶e͏҉st ̕i̛͘͜n̷̨̕ ̷̡̛á̢ ̧̡p̨̛͟l̶̀a̧ce̢̡͘ o̧f̴̡͡ ̨͝féa̧͟ŗ̵̵,͞d̨͘͜rǫwǹ̨͘i͢n͜g̸͘ ̷ ҉i̴̵̛n̴͢ ̨̛͢c͡hi̸͡l̛d̵ŗ̴͡ȩns͘ ͡t̛̕ea̡͏r͝҉͞s̢.̴̛
̴͟W̶h͟͞e̛͘r̀͞e all͞ ̴̨w̛͘h̷͞o ͏͟fe̸͝a̸̷̕r̶͘ ̨ẁ̵i̶̸s̢h͘ ͜t̢̡͡ò c͢ŗý͝ ͝i̵͡͡ņ̶ mo̸͝͠t̡͟h̴͜e̸͜r̷̸s̶̢ ̕l̴͞a̢͟p̀̀͘.

| T̸h̀i̕s̕ i̕s ͏ver͠y pr̡e̛t̢e͝n͠tous óf͏ yo̢u̢.
—̢Merlin͘

| Found you once, asshole. I'll do it again soon. You won't get away with this.
-Fuschia Fedora.

| Give me a code, I'll crack it.
Give me a riddle, I'll turn the other cheek.
Have fun with this riddle, anyone reading this post, I'll just be lurking around.
-Evening

| >>191335
I welcome the chance...simply solve the riddle.
>>191363
Well you are quite the bore now arent you?

| >>191291
Are you in the sewers? -####

| >>191389
Its an orphanage, isn't it? They wish to cry in mother's lap because they have no parents. Likely an abandoned one in the Flooded district, since drowning is a fear and the children there...are likely not mere human orphans.
-Fuschia Fedora.

| >>191389
I was never a fan of riddles. But perhaps I may entertain you.
-Evening

| >>191394
Warm and cold, cold and warm.
Perhaps so...perhaps not....
But most likely so...

| >>191291
> Three camera drones are now making their way from the Cathedral Districts to the Flooded Areas for Investigation.

| >>191399
>the drones are shot down.
U̢͘p̸̀u̷̕͝p̨u̷p̧ no͏̵n̵͜͠o̸͞ ͞d̶́r̢͡o͞n̨ȩ̀s̢͠҉ á̵r̴e͏̀͞ c҉̴h͜͞e͘͜a̡͘t́͝i̡n̴̡͜g̷͠.̴̨
À͝n̢̛d̶ ̀a̸s̵͜ ̴̷̕i̧ ͢s̴̨҉a͟͜͡i͝d ̷̸I͘T̶S̀͘̕ ̀N̴͡E̷̶͢V̨̕̕E̵͝R̢͜͟ ͏T̨H͠͝A͏T҉̧ ͡͏e͏͟à̧s̴͟͝ý.

| >>191398 Then may I ask what the source of the heat is? It it "Mother's Love"?
-Fuschia Fedora.

| >>191404
> Upon being shot down a signal is shot back to the other hive of drones floating around the Cathedral District. Each giving a coordinate for the entire network of drones to broadcast.

| >>191405
The heat is fear and a watery grave.
>>191415
hahahhahahaha>hah̀͜A̢͟h̶̛a͜͡H̢Ḩ͝sHḨ͘H̸̡́H̡a̵͠͝a̴A̸S҉H͏̶͝S͜G͝H͝ą

| Not gonna lie, our mastermind here seems like one of those silly villains I used to watch. Just sharing~

| Anyone cares if I kill the guy?
— HAD

| >>191415 >>191420
> Responding to the signal ping a singular black drone flies over the area to investigate where the shots came from. Digital footage of each drone's cut footage has provided a means for the controllers to determine the trajectory from which the drones have been shot out of the sky. This particular drone seems a little more shiney than the others...it can view from all directions.

| >>191429
The mafia and the police, maybe.
-Evening

| >>191432
I thought spriengfields want him dead anyway? With all the bounty stuff?
— HAD

| >>191436
They probably want to have fun with him if left alive.
-Evening

| >>28eb34
C̀́a͏͜l̸m̶̧ ̸̛͢d̴͢o̵̡͝w̶͏n̨̛͢ ̡a̡͘n͢҉d̛ ͘͜r̀̀͢es̷̨͜t́ ̢͏s͞w̶͢͢e̢̕҉ę͞ţ ̶C͢͢͠h̢̀i̶̕͢ld.̨҉
̶M̢̛o҉͘͡t͝h̴͜͡e͢͡r̶͠s̵͞ ́e̡͢͞mb̕r̷͝ac̨̨͢e̶̢̨ ͡ma̶͠y̕ ̷̨f̴͜i͘n̸ḑ̨ ̴̀yo̸u͘͠ ̴s̶o͟o̢n̢.͜.͞͝.̶͝

| >>191464
How about I put YOU to rest. Preferably eternal.
— HAD

| >>191466
Waste of time. Follow and hunt. Next Lead is Flooded District. If you do not go I will even if it is an ambush.
I suggest not leaving your skin exposed and having thick armor if you go. -####

| >>191468
Not the first time I deal with chemical weapons. And I am already in Flooded.
— HAD

| If you're going, take note. There is another batch of armed retards running around. They've got military-grade equip, but otherwise are mostly grunts.
I already shot two, but they just keep coming.
— HAD

| >>191468
Good luck out there, little soldier~
-Evening

| I got the whole Flooded District sewers on lockdown... I think. No one can leave and no one can enter. The other sewers are not locked down tho
-r

| (should i create a thread?)

|

|

| (Sorry, I'm at work right now. You can make the thread and I'll join later.
-Fuschia Fedora.)

| So what'd this guy do that makes him think he's special enough to to run his words through a text garbler and act like he's wanted. Kill someone? Kill fifty people? Or just some dude who thinks he's hot shit?
-RaIn

| Just some dude who thinks sleeper agent are fun and has mommy issues, im om the case though, just hoping to fix it soon enough, I dont want my kid to fall asleep like that.
-Falschen

| The worst this dude can come up with is sleeper agents? With nanomachines, easy to buy explosives, and corrupt businesses all over the shop... We're supposed to be scared of some rando setting people off by saying "apple". Fuckin hell. Good Luck Falschen. Stop by my place after, I've got some mods to do to that armor of yours.
-RaIn

| >>192210
Fuck yeah, I'll give it my all, any dumb fuck who involves citizens needs to be put in his place
-Falschen

| >>192210
Are you NOT SATISFIED? It's great that the worst this dude came up with, was sleeping agent.
There are enough dead and injured anyway.

| (Alright, I'm home from work.
-Fuschia Fedora.)

| Who is occupying the flooded district right now? -####

| >>192443
None of yer buisness pal, is probably the answer many corps will give you I guess

| >>192446
That's usually how data breaches happen. -####

| >>192443
there's a shit ton of corp, the dude who released the gas(maybe), AUCR and UNITY and their flying cloaked base, also a tiny WMD

| >>192459
WMD?

| >>192535
https://dangeru.us/cyb/thread/189792

| I guess I found the fucker.
— HAD

| Watch as the dude actually is just another fake and the real copy is in Westport the whole time

| >>192648
Going into Westport would be the worst mistake he could possibly do.

Total number of posts: 47, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1521523433

This thread is permanently archived