danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: BIOHAZARD CONTAINMENT

| FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

By order of QUINCY and the GCPD BIOHAZARD CONTAINMENT DIVISION (BCD), the following districts are falling under MARTIAL LAW and are being locked down for the safety of the rest of the City.

District Chapel-3

District Cathedral-2

District Temple-1

District Downtown (East Side, Six blocks)

District Neon (North Side, Three Blocks)

| IF YOU RESIDE IN ONE OR MORE OF THESE DISTRICTS: Do not leave your homes. Seal all windows and all possible exits to your homes. Boil and conserve all water sources. Do not attempt to leave your dwelling for food, employment, or medical emergency. Turn on all radio, internet, digital and analog trideo devices and wait for the all clear.

IF YOU HAVE COME INTO CONTACT WITH THE BIOHAZARD (Toxic Gas, Purple Coloration, Hallucinations), do not approach other civilians.

| NOTICE: The biohazard has been deemed a Class 4 HALLUCINOGENIC and may be TOXIC, CORROSIVE, and FLAMMABLE. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BREATHE, COLLECT, OR DISPEL GAS YOURSELF! Wait for further instructions from the BCD.

If you or a loved one reports hallucinations, including, but not limited to; voices, visions, or commands, isolate yourself immediately- the toxin may permeate skin cells and mucous membranes- toxin may be transmitted through sweat, saliva, or sexual fluids.

| If your loved one attempts to follow commands at the behest of the hallucinogen, do not approach or attempt to restrain your loved one, unless not doing so may result in your injury. Contact the BCD at *666 immediately, and provide your name, residence, and individuals affected. A BCD team will be dispatched to retrieve and contain your loved one.

Remember, biohazard safety begins and ends with the individual.

| (ooc: Not gonna lie, seeing "For Immediate Release" in any context startles me and makes me anxious.
-Evening)

| (FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: ARPHODISIAC)

| >>191631
(do you actually want me do that?
-the sleeping gas guy)

| >>191631
(do you actually want me do that?
-the sleeping gas guy)

| >>191631
(Staaahhhp~
-Evening)

| >>191631
(Something something infinite rod of squish. -CN)

| >>191633
(it would kill the tension, so I'd say... no.)

| >>191634
(Toootally-)

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1521468458

This thread is permanently archived