danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
OS' Hideout, number three

| >The door is left open, just like last time but sounds of grumbling and cursing can be heard from within
"Fucking spookers, got some deal with a living gun and now Merli-boy is going crazy AI psyco-sleeper on districts"
>OS sighs, leaning unto her couch
"Thanks for the help by the by Fia, but fuck you also"
>She says to a girl in the corner of the room, wearing a dark mantle
"Hey, shut up I had no choice okay"

| >>191241
(yo im actually not the guy who plays merlin)
(-sleeping gas tard)

| > The familiar sound of Kaz's bike is heard, and not long is it before he steps through the doorway.
"My apartment has turned into a pink horror movie with those clouds..)

| >>191242
(woah what really? but merlin in cat-2 and.. and..)

| >>191244
>OS turns to him and waves
"So you got fucked by pinky too? I fell asleep for nearly 13 hours, think about that, feels bad"

| >>191245
(and the Role-player uses zalgo text like me right?
Well im genuinely not him sorry)

| >>191246
"Oh, woah. Yeah.."
>He scratches his head and addresses the other person.
"Well.. Hello."
>>191253
(Oh. well then, no problem.)

| >>191266
>OS points to the couch
"Why is it we always meet when shit is hitting the fan around town?"
>The other girl just nods, she's missing one of her arms...

| >>191253
(Oh, that confused me as well. I'm glad I came to compliment the proper use of an apostrophe)

| >>191268
"I.. Don't know. Maybe in this place, it's rapid fire."
> He heads over and sits down gently, looking to OS. He takes a mental note of the other girls appearence but refrains from saying anything

| >>191284
>OS looks at KN
"Sorry I couldnt make time before, I got real busy"
>She points to a small table with an object covered in cloth
"Thats the terminal, I got it from flooded as I said, and I fixed the power supply issue"

| "Ah, it's alright. I understand that."
> He looks to and begins carefully uncovering the terminal, examingnit rather closely.

| (Examing it*)
"I'm surprised that's all that was wrong with it. Did they REALLY want to keep this from us?"

| >The terminal is just as you remember it, although it looks bigger in person.
>The robotic arms are missing from the keyboard but they lie next to it

| >>191305
>OS shrugs
"All I know is that AUCR used it to cause that gigantic beam in Flooded, other than that F knows much more than I do"
>She points to the armless girl

| > He looks to the girl and takes a second before nodding.
"Ah... Alright, F it is? Is there anything you can tell me about this terminal that she can't?"

| >F just sighs
"What can I say, that terminal was made by me and a few other people, but was stolen from us and taken to this city, it was modified to fit a purpose, but you shouldnt mind it, it was resolved by that CN kid"
>She waves her hand dismissively

| "I.. See. Whatever that purpose was, it's harmless now? Let me get this.. Why did you guys make it in the first place?"

| >>191340
>F blushes
"I just wanted to make a game, and huh well Leonhardt took it and did some weird stuff with it, They said it was some secret project and that they wanted my help, some crackpot soul theory and a search for imortality."
>She lets her only arm down
"Before I knew it they were planning on killing five million using two of those terminals, so I ran away"

| > Kazuki takes his time to process before nodding.
"That's beyond scary, and the fact that I was dedicated to finishing that game was even worse.."
> He pauses and bites his lip.
"I should tell you, great game by the way."

| >>191353
"The game itself is something im proud about, but it got twisted along the way, mostly by KS and the FAL system, but despite that, you made some good choices in there, and that helped us a lot"
>F smiles and shows her remaining arm, burned and bandaged
"I lost my second arm in the battle to shut it down though, which is a shame"

| >>191365
"That sure is.. Deeply sorry you had to go through that."
>Kazuki shifts a bit before continuing.
"I'm not familiar with FAL system and KS. Unless I just recently hit my head and forgot... There's quite a bit that's under the radar for me."

| >>191368
"KS was a super AI which resided within the terminal, we called him a great one, but he was a genocidal idealist, and he could of done irreversible damage to the world"
>She leans intonher chair a lot more
"But thats the past, KS is dead now, and the terminal is safe"

| >>191375
"Oh. Well, in that case.. Since things are, over? Do you mind if I take the terminal with me? I was interested in the story, both in game and here. Unless it's still needed, I would like to keep it to finish my smaller end."
> He turns back and begins investigating the arms, seeing how they fit with the terminal itself.

| >OS turns toward you
"I mean, sure if you want it, I got no use for it and F already took most of the data inside it, so it should be fine for you to use and the weird bullshit will not occur anymore"
>She shrugs

| "Alright, thanks."
> He stands and pauses, looking between her and F.
"What's to become of this event, now? Will it just be a forget and move on thing, or what?"

| >F chuckles
"Fuck no its not, you think some company like AUCR will just bow down to one geekboy and a squad of girls? No they'll be back, with all the great ones in tow, I wouldnt even be surprised if Miko and Iris were already in GC"
>OS slaps her head
"Yeah, talk about it, I met the Gothic Loli a few days ago, at the midnight Drifter, Iris is already here in town"
>F laughs and slaps her knee
"Well, if you're smart enough you won't go fucking around with that stuff"

| > Kaz chuckles and nods.
"Yeah, that's pretty-"
> He suddenly stops.
"W-Wait, I do have a question... It's about that code, and another one I was told not to use when playing Into the Depths. I've already gotten some out of code 101, but there was another, Straussberg, I think."

| >>192544
>F looks at you with a weird look on her face
"Strauss? What? I never added that in... Was it related to that voice thing on the phone?"

| > He nods.
"Mhm. It was something like.. Don't use this until I tell you, or something of the sort.. They didn't have much time to talk, they were always trying to sneak into the system to speak with me."

| >>192554
>F gasps
"Holy fuck, I think I know who that was... Oh god, this rabbit hole is going deeper and deeper"

| > Kaz raises an eyebrow, shit what did he do?
"Uh.. Deeper?"

| >>192560
>F just lapses back into thoughts before turning towards you and coming really close
"I think I know that voice was, but I thought they were dead! But bow that I think about it, you may have brought her Data back with the choices you made!"

| "Her?"
> Kazuki looks to OS before turning to F..
"O-Okay, I like to understand things quickly.. B-But you're going to have to go slowly on this with me here. Who is 'she' and what's the big deal, here?"

| >F gets a step back
"Oh yeah, the person on the phone was probably Element two, also known as B-12, she was a girl about 19 years old, who worked with us at one point, when AUCR wasnt trying to revive old AIs and kill millions. She was killed on the day I escaped but I heard she had her mind uploaded into some kind of weird terminal by AUCR, but she found her way to you, probably due to the fact that you refused to touch that pillar and that you helped Oliver, she liked him a lot"

| >She continues her explanation
"Basically, she was killed and her mind served to test the Failure Of Life server unit, a weird bio-computer they used to talk with KS, the Kin Slayer, thats what I heard atleast"

| "Okay.. So, in this case there's a chance of her- Her mind, still being, perhaps on the terminal? Or would it be in it's original location? With the phone.."

| >>192604
>F shakes her head
"If she's anywhere its in the cyberverse, and she's going to be there until someone frees her or destroy the FAL unit, she probably used a connection to speak on that phone after-all"
>F sits down again, grunting
"There's not much we can do, maybe if we knew a Decker or found the FAL again..."

| > Kaz bites his lower lip.
"We do, sort of know a decker... How about CN? He's already involved with this."

| >>192635
>F cringes
"He helped a lot thats for sure, especially when Nine got shot, but we cant just impose on him..."
>She starts mumbling and OS moves towards KN and the terminal
"Where did you and CN even meet, seems he's got a lot of friends around town"
>OS says jokingly

| "Ahah, yeah. It's quite an interesting ability of his.."
> Kazuki clears his throat.
"I'm no decker, though. and I'm not custom to FAL, so.."

| >>192656
>F smirks
"You wont need a deck to get into the FAL, you just need a decker to bring you along, and to never delete any files like I did, lest you want your arm to become like mine
>She snaps her head unto her arm
"Damn thing's useless now, cant even move it"
>She then looks at KN
"But thats if you want to see the answers for yourself or you could just leave the work to Haremboy"
>She shrugs

| > With the thought, he shakes his head and chuckles.
"No way. I couldn't sleep at night with that kind of curiosity. Say, how shall I proceed with this?"

| >OS just facepalms and F laughs
"You got guts Kazuki, I like that, well the first step would be to find the FAL or its current owner, I know his name but I dont know where he is or what he looks like"
>She gets a paper and scribbles on it before giving it back. It reads: "Ludendorf"
"I know he got his hands on it, I got my own sources within, you should talk to CN first though and then look for him"

| "Got it. Thanks for the help, really."
> After reading, he pockets the paper and picks up the Terminal with him.
"I suppose I shall see you guys again if I need anything. Is there something I should know, or could know about this guy that might help in the future?"

| >>192712
>F shrugs but OS raises a finger
"Ludendorf is a merc, and a damn good one at that, no mercy is his standard setting, so dont piss him off and be cordial. That's pretty much all you should know about him"

| > KN nods and sighs.
"Figured. Looks like I am prepared, then. Thanks for the help, you two. And things. And letting me take the terminal."
> Beginning for the door.
"By the way, I suppose I'll let you know when I finish the game, or get close to. I hope you get adjusted well, F."

| >>192722
>F smiles
"Just take care of Marie, she's a huge cutiepie"
>OS waves
"I'll see you later I guess, tell me how it ends too"

| "Yeah, later."
> He makes it outside before turning a light red.
"Marie.. Gee, I'm getting attached.."

Total number of posts: 49, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1521527612

This thread is permanently archived