danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(setting)cathedral-2 brilliant hights apartel

| >in a random mid class apartment in cathedral-2
>a lone figure sits watching 16 moniters each displays a view of the gas situation.
Hmmm...this nanobots seem to be a step in the right direction,yet its still missing something.....
>he does not know it yet but his location has been discovered.

| >Riding on a black and white Levibike with a Fuschia colored neon trail, a figure wearing mismatched stolen pieces of White Knight armor from various divisions, all painted a peculiar color of red and pink and with a signature Fuschia colored fedora to top it off, a hero arrives at the building!
>She jumps off the bike and rolls onto the roof of the apartment, before attempting to find entrance inside.
"Has to be a way in somewhere..."

| >A soft knock is heard on the door along with the voice of a cute girl
"Delivery!"

| >>191102
>there is no response.

| >On her persons was an electronic Datajack for quick Decking, interfaced with her armor, as well as an electric metal club that charged itself with static electricity for punishing blows that would knock attackers back flying if it was fully charged, although it takes time to recharge after discharging the energy.
>Also on her was a sawed-off taser-shotgun that fired slugs of electrically charged tungsten rounds for non-lethal takedowns on both organics and synthetics.

| >>191103
>The door is kicked down and a large man wearing a coat and a mask enters the scene
"I even tried to make it peaceful..."
>A large sniper rifle is snapped to his back and his trench coat is covered in body armor and plates

| > Before long, sirens! A GCPD SUV is not far, making it's way quickly.

| >She scans for anything, skylights, ladder hatches, fire escapes...and there is a fire escape on the side of the building!
"Bingo!"
>She quickly descales it and breaks a window on the top floor, entering a dark apartment room. She quickly runs inside and enters the hall. She is now on the top floor.

| >>191111
>The man clicks his tongue and heads straight for the man at the desk, a pistol drawn on him
"Listen here, I got a deal for you"

| >>191109
>beyond the door is a long hallway clearly trapped.
>some speakers flare to life.
Ahh....you were...unexpected....but no matter.. You did not think it was going to be that easy did you?

| >She quickly activates her Datajack and begins to scan the building for electronic signals.
>She finds the largest concentration of active electronic signals comes from a computer gaining feed from multiple cameras throughout the city.
"Has to be the guy."
>She runs through the building and finds the room as quick as she can before attempting to bust down the door.
"Come out peacefully and nobody has to get hurt!"

| >The man stares ahead, and sighs
"Why cant anything ever be easy for me"
>He says, bitterly
"Look, I know you made the bots, and I got a deal for you, before the mafia and police come around"

| >Outside the apartment, on the roof of a nearby building, a figure partially cloaked is staring down the scope of a menacing sniper. The figure shows no sign of attack, only observation.

| >She hears the voice through the speakers.
"Shit, somebody else must be here for him. I have to get to him first!"
>She kicks the door a few times.
"Last chance before I come in guns blazing! Surrender peacefully or else!"

| >>191117
>there is no response

| >>191122 >Then, Fuschia Fedora charges up her Electro-club, and smacks the door!
>It busts off the hinges and flies into the room!
>She quickly pulls her Tungsten-taser and points it in, scanning the room!
"Surrender or be fired upon!"

| Sirens stop but lights play on. Officer Hazard has begun making his way up stairs with his automatic rifle, expecting some sort of backlash.

| >On the different roof outside, a small team of people in suits makes their entry. One of them is carrying a huge case. They open the case, taking a large anti-materiel rifle out of it, and begin hurriedly setting up sniper nest.

| >The figure finishes their observation
"Something is wrong. One person attracting this much attention... Thermal scan results in nothing. This is troubling"
>The figure gains distance between the buildings, while still keeping track on the apartment.

| >Seeing no response inside the room, Fuschia Fedora begins searching the room for clues to the whereabouts of the criminal.
>She finds the computer terminal with all of the cameras.
"I can take his hard drive, out more later, potentially track him that way."
>She begins to search for the core computer.
"Or..."
>She quickly looks up at the camera.
"Maybe this isn't the only destination that this camera feed is being sent to..."
>She hooks her Datajack up to the computer quickly!

| >She begins attempting to see if she can find out where this network of cameras is actually being intercepted from, as well as if this computer is the only one kn the network, or if the camera feed is also being sent elsewhere.
"I have a feeling that this isn't one person working alone..."

| >>191142
>A gun places itself on Fuschia's temple
"You might wanna stop that lil miss, or that hat of yours wont be so purple anymore"
>A rasp voice resounds

| >before there is any more reactions the speaker system boots up again.
H͞͏̢Á̴͠H̸̵̕Ȩ͜HWAHAH́Á͠H̵̶A̛͘͟H҉̨E̶̕G̴̨A͘͡H̡͞A͞H͠EA̴̶͘H̡ ҉W̶͡H̷EŃ Ì͢͡S̵ ̨̡͞ĮT ͟ĘV͏̛E̵͢R̶͡ ́͘͜T̨̛͏H̢̡͠A̧͟͜T̸͜͞ ̸̧ȨA҉̢S̕͏Y҉?̵͝
>a pink haze floods the room.

| >the speakers then start to play what sounds to be the tune of an antique music box.

| >Upon seeing the busted door, Hazard uses his radio.
/Dispatch, Officer Hazard, we've got 10-50, PD. Will need assistance at Cathedral-2 brilliant hights apartel./
"GCPD, come out with your hands up!"

| >Holding her hands up in submission, Fuschia quickly retracts her datajack before being confronted with the haze.
"Shit!"
>Quickly using the surprise pink haze to her advantage, Fuschia ducks and does a sweeping leg kick to the backs of the man's knees before running out of the room and closing the door behind her.
>In her hand, she held the hard drive of the computer.
>She pressed a button on her datajack before jumping out of the window of the apartment all the way to the ground!

| >The man takes the gun off Fedora's head and sighs
"I was an idiot, I tried to rush things, this was a mistake"
>He starts for the door, walking slowly

| (Oops. Didn't see the GCPD post there. Wanna say I got out first, or what?)

| >the gas soon consumes anything alive in the building.
Hey girl~ hey girl~
Dont lieeeee to me~
Tell me where~ you slept~ last night.

| >>191150
(yeah sure!)

| >The man just sighs and heads down
"Mission failed, host unable to secure target, returning"
>He slowly cloaks

| >Fuschia jumps out the window just as the GCPD run up the stairs!
>She lands on the ground level, and grabs her bike, quickly driving off in the other direction, away from the scene!
"Got the hard drive, maybe this will tell me something about this pink gas..."
>She rides off into the night, relieved that she made it out before the gas got to her. She made sure to drive high enough up into the air to avoid it, possibly making herdelf a target to...others.

| > Hazard coughs and holds his breath, unable to make it out of the building, he returns to the radio before passing out completely.
/ten-t-t..10-32.. Crime in../

| >a strange man in a lab coat watches the event unfold from a distant rooftop.
>he mutters to himself
Hmm...unexpected...still i only need to stall long enough to finish testing mothers embrace.....that dummy hard drive should aid me in the endeavor...
>he then walks away

| >The figure from afar observes the gas
>[Opening scanning interface... scanning complete. Processing agent.]
>[Nano-pattern recorded. Sample gathered.]
"Such an obvious ambush... But my goal has been achieved.
>The figures packs up and moves away.

| >>191173
>Or, at least, attempts to walk away, as a .408 caliber round, launched from the sniper nest, scratches his cheek. Sheer force of the bullet is enough to send him flying a couple steps.

| >Without being attacked, Fuschia Fedora makes it out of there scot-free, but just barely. She wasn't able to find the perpetrator, but she was able to take some data from the scene before escaping both cops and the gas. Maybe, just maybe she can make some usage out of it...

| >Seeing the cops arrival, sniper team doesn't attempt any more shots, dismantling the nest and running off into the night,

| >*SCREECH!*
>The bike stops as a loud sniper round pierces FF's ears.
"The fuck was that?!"
>She turns the bike around, debating on if she should go back.
"Man..."
>She grumbles for but a moment, before riding back to the back of the building quietly, setting her bike down and continuing on foot as she began to sneak around, attempting to get a good look at the scene without making her presence known.

| >>191181
>the man dies.
Hehehehehe
>strang electronic laughing as his death rattle.

| >Hearing a very quiet, faint electronic laughter, Fuschia decided to get back on the bike, and drive quietly over to the rooftop that noise was coming from, trying her best not to attract attention.
>She didn't see anybody on any rooftop, but she heard the commotion on one and the laughter on the other, and drove up towards the laughter.
>Eventually she reached the roof, parking the bike as she ran over to the body quickly.
"I will get you some aid as soon as I can!

| >She then began to scan the body, only seeing one scratch on the cheek.
"Wait...How can you die from just a scratch on the cheek...?"
>Looking him over, puzzled, she began to examine the man.

| >>191199
>the body erupts into a pink smog.
H̵͏͝A͢ḨE̴͡H̵̡͜W̢͢A͟HA͢H̵̛͜A̸HA͡H͝È͟ǴA̕҉ḨĄH͏EA͞͏H̛ ̶W̷Ḩ͡E̸N҉̛ I͜S̢ ĮT͟ ̨҉̛EVEŔ͝ ͝͡T̴҉HÁ̧͟T̶ ͝͡͡È͏͞A҉SY̨͝?̷͡
H̶̵͞ey̶̨ ̸g҉͏i̕r͢l̵̕͠~̵̕ h̢͘e̸y̶͠͞ ̧͢͟g̵̀͡i̸r̶l̶~̛͜ d̴̨̧o̶̢n̨̢t͡ ͘͞l̀́iiè̢e͏e͞e̛e ̀t̴o̶ ̴͠m͠e̸҉~͢ ̀t͜͞e̢͟l̡̡͠l̕ ̵̵̶me̸̛ ̸̷w҉h͞er̷͡͡e̕͠~ ̶͟y͞o̶ư̵ ͟ś̸̕ļ̕e҉p͡t̵~̸̢ ͏̢͜laş͝t͡ ̨͢ń̨̡i̧g̢͝h̵̀́t~̢͠ i̶͘n t҉he͝ ̨̧pi͟҉ne҉̶̨s̵̀~͢ ́͞i̴n̢͡ t̷̕hę̸ ̨̀pi̛̕͡n҉̧e̕ş͢~ ҉͠͠in͟ ̸̛t̷̡h͘͠͞e҉ ṕí̴́n̶̸̛es̢~̸͏̧

| >FF is knocked to the ground by the detonation!
"Agh-*cough, wheeze* F-filters, activate!"
>Being a Lilim, Fuschia Fedora did have air filters, but they wouldn't last for long.
"D-damnit-*wheeze*-what the fuuuck is this stuff?"

| >>191206
>A large hand grabs FF and drags her away
"Careful fella! You dont wanna touch that"
>She gets dragged away by a large powersuited figure wearing a large mask with glowing stripes, and he jumps away.
"You okay there girly?"

| >>191206
>sadly the cloud is everywhere.
>it soon engulfed her and the rest of the cathedral-2 district.
>the bells toll.
>the children sing.
>all for mother.

| >>191212 "W-we need to g-*hack*-get out of here before the gas-*coughs*"
>Without many words, she presses a button on her Datajack as her bike drives towards her. She manages to climb onto it, and she looks to the mysterious man.
"C-come on before it takes you too!"

| "I can fly ab-*wheeze*-above it, get us out of it! Let's go!"
>She starts it and waves the man over.

| >>191221
Dont resist.
>the foh seems to whisper.
Mother is so lonely.....

| >>191224
>The three stripes on the mask glow brightly and he nods
"Sure, lets get out of here"
>He gets on, his power suit retracting and hiding under the mantle
"Hit it fella, I've had enough of hippies and their bad smoking habits"

| >She punches it, quickly driving upwards, out of the fog and into the sky about as high as a Levibike can go before bottoming out. Luckily, it was away from the fog enough to give them breathable air.
>Fuschia Fedora began gasping for air, apprently she had held her breath that whole time.
"H-holy fuck...Whatever that shit is, that is not okay..."
>Then, she sighs, and regains her compusure.
"Who are you and why did you pull me from the fog? How did you even know I was there?"

| >>191227
>then they run through a fog.
>through a haze.
>through fear.
>through a cloud the now blankets all of cathedral-2.
>a cloud that ever beckons them to rest.

| >>191235
(ok we posted at the same time oops)

| >>191235
>The figure taps his helmet
"Got thermals and all that jazz in here, funky stuff. As for why I was here, I was on patrol with some guy named Fox and after that I notices a gigantic fucksplosion from a building so I came running, what else can I tell ya"
>He laughs loudly
"You can say thanks you know, I got you out of some terrible faith"

| >A group of black vans reaches Cathedral-2 and begins to cordon off the area in front of the mist, which has somehow transformed and has turned the district into something resembling an old survival horror videogame.
>Familiar yellow suits leave the vans, the occasional one wearing a patch on their thick, completely enclosed suits that has the letters "PCS" stamped into it.
>Any civilians affected by the "gas" are zipped into bodybags and unceremoniously thrown inside.

| >>191243 "Well, I also got you off that rooftop and out of that district before you *also* succumbed to it, you are on the back of *my* Levibike, so, thank you, and uh, you're welcome?"
>She says as she is still driving through the night.
"My cyberfeed says this district, Neon, Downtown, Chapel-2 and Temple-1 are also all still foggy. Where can I drop you off at safely?"

| >Larger men, some in what appear to be exoskeletal suits, arrive from inside. Their enormous tanks on their backs betray their intent, as do the massive tubes on both of their arms. As they reach the cloud of gas, they ignite their flamethrowers, and begin burning away any of the purple gas where they appear.

| >>191254
>The figure scratches its head
"I wouldnt succumb to it, I mean didn't you hear when I said that I was patrolling? That was in Downtown, with all that smokey bullshit"
>He laughs
"Call it the might of german engineering"
>He then takes a look around
"Guess anywhere along Cat-1 should be mostly good, mostly for your sake"

| (*Chapel-3 and Temple-1, excuse me. Temple-1, Cathedral-2, Chapel-3. My bad.)

| > Around the same time a group of black vans reach the area a figure on a black levibike flys in, keeping to the shadows of Cathedral-2's alley ways. It was a feminine figure dressed in something-akin to a black mech piloting plugsuit. The woman in black's head was shielded from the outside pink fog by a black helmet that integrated into the suit with seemingly air-tight suppression. It was clearly designed for hazardous area exploration.

| >>191265 >Fuschia Fedora nodded.
"My bad. Guess I should have figured with the heavy armor you'd have some filters in there. I have yet to put some in mine...Guess I should."
>She pulls up a GPS on her Datajack and begins driving to Cathedral-1.
"Patrolling, huh? Are you GCPD then?"

| >>191271
>Again, A loud bout of boisterous laughter
"You think im some cop? Im a vigilente plain and simple, the crusader of Glitch city"
>He shrugs
"Police would arrest me, to be honest"

| >>191278
"Vigilante, eh?"
>She paused for a moment.
"Why are you vigilante-ing?"

| >>191281
"I hate crime, and Criminals"
>He spits out
"Murderers especially disgust me, but so does anyone who involves innocents"
>He stares down to the gas clouds
"And this just got personal"

| > The woman in black slowed her levibike and turned to open a metal package installed into the storage pit in the back of the bike. Its casing exposed itself to reveal a variety of tools in its back and immediately she began to take out several electronic instruments. The first was a machine that she'd use in attempts to scan the fog. The second was some kind of containment unit that sucked in the gas with a combination of small fans and electromagnetic attraction.

| >Beneath you, the black vans seem to pile up, but other individuals who aren't wearing yellow hazmat suits begin staying just outside of the containment zone- they are placing concrete barricades in the road and appear to be apprehending anyone who so much arrives out of curiosity.

| >The hazmat workers continue trying to immolate the gas particles.

| >>191288
They fail to apprehend one.. Whose used wits of getting just early enough via rooftops to make his way to the original building. With him, a rather sleek camera, an appropriate gas mask and the same protective wear for a street bike, skin covered at every inch. He makes his way carefully to Brilliant hights apartel, arming himself with a camera.

|

| >>191287
>The powersuited passenger whistles
"Thats some techy stuff you got there fella, what you planning on doing with it?"

| >All the while, in the air in the other surrounding districts, pockets of Phoenix Corps issuef nanobots are beginning and attempting to diffuse the quality of the gas, while also scanning it's chemical makeup. They are creating some pocket areas of clarity, but they aren't making a huge impact.

| >a strange broadcast plays.
( https://dangeru.us/cyb/thread/191291 )

| >>191286 "I would like it if you didn't draw attention to us please. You're not the only one who would get arrested if they were caught."
>Fuschia Fedora finally arrived at Cathedral-1, the edge of it away from the quarantine. She drove past the crowd and stopped on a rooftop, letting the man off.
"My name is Fuschia Fedora of thd Justice Wardrobe. I'm a vigilante too. So, I respect what you're doing. Just don't let the power get to your head now, you hear me?"

| >>191299
> A synthesized voice broadcasts from the helmet : 'I plan to examine and track.'
> After saying so the box snaps shut and the helmeted woman in black turns to face the two from the shadows of the buildings, just out of sight of the GPD and Pheonix Corps group. The words 'F O L L O W ####' emblazen over, what was now obviously, a micropixel screen over the face of the helmet.

| >>191309
"No need to worry about that, I got a pretty steady mentality"
>The Powersuit moves back to its position, displaying its full might
>Its a large amalgam of plaques, gears and metal slates, the mask burns brigtly
"The name is Falschen, free lancer and Self proclaimed crusader"

| > The woman and levibike dissolve and distort into a NanoCamo and anti-camera coating that can only be tracked by keen eyes before departing outward and away from the work of those below.

| >Falschen's mask opens up, revealing a face covered in bandages and textile, with long flowing white hair and glowing blue eyes
"Seems like trouble, this is as far as I can go for now, But I will find who did this, and kill them"
>A smirk forms on Falschen's face
"Aye, that sounds good"
>The mask closes and he walks away, whistling an old war song

| >>191322 >Fuschia couldn't help but wonder if her own vigilante armor looked weak next to his, but she shook her head and sighed.
"Alright Falschen. Stay out of trouble when you can. And if you need help, ask on the board...If I can, I'll help you. You've earned a favor from a Wardrobe member today."
>She saluted him before getting on her bike and driving off, leavinf him on the rooftop as a Fuschia glowtrail emitted from her Levibike.

| >>191329
>Falschen waves as he walks away, his Gigantic broadsword clanking along
"Yeah, yeah, see ya around"

| (you all just gonna ignore this?>>191302 )

| (you all just gonna ignore this?>>191302 )

| >>191333
(Sorry bud I got carried off with
>>191248)

| >>191334
-Felix

| ( >>191332 you'd have to specify *how* the broadcast plays in a way that literally everyone, including people not actually listening, heard it)

| (I just figured the "broadcast" was a literal post on danger/u/, since there wasn't really a specification on it.
-Fuschia Fedora.)

| > There are now small black camera drones flying around at high altitude. They seem to be hovering around as if seeking for something.

| >>191362
(Is Felix still in there?)
>One of the things that the drones spots is a team of 5 people, with closed respiratory systems, come out of the building. On one of their shoulders, is a slumped over figure.

| >>191632
(Yes.)

| >The group of people scurry around for an exit, finding a way to the sewers, they drop down, passing the quarantine zone.

Total number of posts: 89, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1521468732

This thread is permanently archived