danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Information Central 3/19

| Hey everyone, it's CN with all things GC related. Feel free to share any info, big or small, or maybe ask for anyone you can't talk to cause of this ANNOYING FOG.

| rip. Hey does anyone know or have Kazuki's number? He won't answer me. -His lilim

| let me refresh: I went out and can't reach him because of the current situation* He won't answer me in any form or fashion.

| Springfield family put a huge ass bounty on the guy responsible for the outbreak.

K-TRAN are collecting and shipping off the fog right in front of the police. Apparently police doesn't care, as long as the corp clears streets.

Multiple fires in affected districts, as well as various driving and other accidents.

| Pick your poison, g/u/rls.

Do you want this sentient gas thing to be in the hands of a corp,

Or do you want those hazmat-wearing GCPD(?) dudes from earlier setting everything on fire in their attempts to contain it?

Those that haven't collected some of the victim bodies and drove off, though. So we're already feeling the repercussions.

| It seems that the Phoenix Corps is going to release nanobots into the city equipped with air purifiers in order to try and diffuse the gas.

https://boards.dangeru.us/cyb/thread/191070

-Fuschia Fedora.

| Weird murders in the Midnight District, corpse left hanging by the neck, with a calling card reading 'Axiom', GCPD wont talk about it, for reasons unknown
-Shuten

| Found the person responsible.
https://dangeru.us/cyb/thread/191090
Perhaps if one is brave enough to confront them,they will turn off the gas.

| >>191095 On my way there.
-Fuschia Fedora.

| QUINCY decided to burn affected districts, Inquisition-style.

Springfield family claims their strike squad landed shot to the head of the guy who caused the whole ruckus.

| >a strange broadcast plays.
( https://dangeru.us/cyb/thread/191291 )

| Well...phew, guys we gotta talk.

So I found the guy...well, what was left of him. Springfield guys did shoot him, correct. He almost evaded me, but I managed to steal a hard drive from his computer. He was watching cameras all over the district. He was not innocent at all.

But it gets weirder. The guys' body exploded into more of the fog when I got close to it. It almost took me out, if it wasn't for some other vigilante in big ass armor calling himself a 'crusader'.

| Woah, Crusador? Cool. Where was he? I'm exploring Cat-2 and can't find anything.

| I haven't checked the hard drive yet, but as soon as I do, I'll keep you guys posted. So far, all I know was that the guy who said he made the gas was probably just a drone or something, since he exploded like a trap when I got close but not when he got shot. This gas stuff...its definitely weird.

Keep yourself out of the quarantine zones. And stay safe. If you need help, ask here. The Wardrobe will be there to save the day wherever we can.
-Fuschia Fedora.

| City's going under martial law again... only certain areas, though. All the ones with the weird gas stuffed around it.

| >>191325
Coolio.
>>191326
This is gonna be a long week.
-Monty

| >>191051
Where did you last year of him?
>>191075
I'd rather the evil I know than the one I don't know. -CN

| >>191683
Kazuki as in Nakamura?
He was here just a second ago.
-OS

| >>193048
Well that's convenient. Hey OS, was he hurt or something? -CN

| >>193052
Nope, but he's probably looking for you right about now, F talked about something related to FAL(?) with him and stuff, dunno.
-OS

| >>193055
Well I'm kind of stuck at a friend's place due to the gas, so I'm not sure how he'll be able to reach me. -CN

| The radio wire?
I lost track of you there.
-Ludendorf

| >>193059
Really? Well, looks like it'll have to wait
>>193062
Huh, CN has anyone been following you recently?

| >>193062
Huh? What do you mean lost of me? -CN

| >>193064
Apparently so... -CN

| I know a few people interested in meeting you CN, paying people, you get what I mean?
-Ludendorf

| >>193068
I take it that this is the same paying people that tried to kidnap me earlier... -CN

| >>193071
Kidnapping is a big word, usually a bad one too, dont sully my line of work
I ask nicely at first.
-Ludendorf

| >̵̢>̷͡19͞3̷0̸̨7̨͜͝2͏̸
W҉̧h̨a̧t͝ ̴͟y̡̛̕ou ̶s҉̷̀a͠y̨ ̶̢̢m͘a͝t͢t̡̡e̸̶̢rs̵ ͜͟͢n̛͏ơ͞t̛͢.̢ ̕͡W̕ha͘t̢́͜ y҉̶òu̵ ͜͝d̷̵͘o̶̵ ̢ḿa̶t̸̷͟te̷̵͠r͡͡s̢.̸͘
̛͡-̴M҉̡e̴̶͜rl̶i̴n

| >>193072
Well do you know *why* said people want to talk with me. No offense to you but the last people that tried to "persuade" me tried to do so by shotgunning my legs, which isn't a nice precedent. -CN

| >>193075
I know, I saw that little deal of yours go down
I cannot disclose my client's name, but I can pledge they will not hurt you, after you meet them you may go on about your life
But i'm sure my words mean nothing to you.
-Ludendorf

| >>193078
Hmm... well if they won't hurt me, then sure, why not? Why they didn't just ask to *meet* me like a civilized person I'll never understand. All I ask is that I finish taking care of my current business first. -CN

| >>193083
Taking care of UNITY is it? Along with TimeScapes, understood I will wait
-Ludendorf

| >>193087
Thank you. -CN

Total number of posts: 34, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1521543687

This thread is permanently archived