| Well whattya know,
A thread actually got full!
Well here's another. Carry on!

>Item or services for sale
Description:
Cost/Rate:
Poster:
Notes:

| >Selling nanob2ost vial v1.01 (5 av) (experimental)
Des: Liquid that upon use will
(1)Optimize nano within augments, increasing efficiency by 15% max
(2)Strengthen genetic structure and add compatibility to nano and the immune system, effectively reversing Nanomachine Rejection Disease (doesn't work on fetuses)
Cost: 30000z ea
Poster: Runa
Notes: I'm not sure if this will work against the pink gas. send me the payment via matrix or something. no syringes included, sorry.

| >Old Holotape
Description: It's just an old holotape. Labeled 'Ready Player One' with the director listed as 'Steven Spielberg'.
Cost: It's free, just ask.
Poster: Sairento
Notes: N/A

| >>191039
What's it about? -M9

| >>191043
Er... Lemme get the back of the case...

It says something about an "OASIS" and "Easter egg hunt"? -Sairento

| >>191046
Easter... egg?

...eh, whatever. Ah'll take it. -M9

| >>190977
Rather late for the party but i am interested
>N3verW3re

| >>191176
Oh yeah, its you before the market was down.
How many do you want? -r

| >>191214
3 just 3
>n3

| >>191222
Alright, that will be 90k z total. I'll get my mech to deliver the vials to your chosen location once I receive your payments. -r
PS: be careful okay, the vial can only protect you from the gas for only about a few hours

| >>191231
Money sent.
Thanks
>N3

| > Surplus bomb defusal equipment
Description: Two (2) bomb defusal kits containing wire cutters, penetration devices, and deactivation agents effective on most solid explosives.
Cost/Rate: 10,000 nuyen
Poster: SCO CTU
Notes: Agents are out of date - may not work correctly.

| >Vintage "detective" style trenchcoat
Description: Do you love the hardboiled detective type from those holotape classics? Vintage look but state of the art - this coat is made of composite homegrown synth-leather and nano mesh. Near impervious to tear damage, staining, odors, water proof and the outer shell can be hacked to be nano camo compatible.
Cost/Rate: 2,500z or 2,900z with nanocamo preinstalled
Poster: GD - Saiko

| >>191856
Silly me, forgot notes, here goes~
Notes: There is one 'miror' blood stain (inside on the right, slightly below chest height), as well as one hole to go with it. Presumably caused by some kind of high caliber firearm. Since this not standard corporate approved synth-leather/nano mesh cleaning and fixing the hole with commercial nanofiber repair products have proven to be ineffective. I would never sell this baby if it wasn't 'bout 3 numbers to big for me!
- HD ~ Saiko

| >>191856
I'm interested! I love trench coats! where can we meet?
-Dahk

| >>192041
How about central neko park or near KR4K-3N? Also do you want the nanocamo hack installed?
-UD☆Saiko

| >>192041 >>192062
If you head to Neko Park, make sure to stay free of the hobo village and the nearby Hobo Walled City. The village people are pretty safe- they're just trying to survive- but the Walled City is like... hostile as shit. And grows bigger everyday.

Also, keep in mind that the park's owned by the Jinterprises Corp, so don't hassle anyone.

| >>192062
Sure, I can fork uo the extra cash!
-Dahj

| >>192064
Now why would an upstanding gal like myself hassle anyone?
Neko park is where I got that coat in the first place. Traded it from some hobo for a load of booze. Real nice guy, he even let me touch his vintage .44 handgun all over with my nerdy fingers lol. The thing even smelt like authentic gunpowder, can you even believe that? Geez no idea why everyone always assumes the worst in people.

>>192068
Roger, I'll prepare the nanocamo mod and the let's meet up.
-PD☆Saiko

|

| >Toxic gas samples (BUYING)
Description: I'm looking to buy samples from the recent toxic gas leak for medical purposes,I'm willing to pay for a max of 2075 ml. The container in wich it'll be storaged must look sealed and safe to my standarts, I will only settle a location to buy after seeing a picture of the container.
Cost: 500z x ml
Poster: J.C
Notes: I won't gather with more than two people

| Hey there J.C! I have a friend who can help you, call this number and tell him Vo'r sent you 058•58•8265
He will know what you are talking about the moment you say that name he will tell you whre to wait for him and he usually dosent mention it but you need to be there within an hour . P.s: it can cost between 1000 to 1700 depending on the amount of gas , plus i want 200 for this service

| I'm specifically looking for the gas that just leaked on several districts, can your friend find a sample or the same formula of this one?

| -J.C, in case it wasn't clear.

| >STILL looking for ammunition.
Description: .30-06 ammo, 220 gr (RN). Amount depends on your exact price.
Price: no higher than 35 nuyen
Poster: HAD
Notes: will need to test fire one round.
P.s. NO FUCKING WILDCAT CARTRIDGES

|

| >>192409
Hey I got some wildcat cartridges you interested?

| >>192426
Only to shoot you with one.
— HAD

| >Weird bean doll
Description: A weird bean doll with Pink hair and a dumb looking face, probably cursed, moves around at night and tried to attack me in my bed several times
Price: free
Poster: Delfinger
Notes: Has a weird way of calling people gay, just fucking save me already!

| J.C! Hey there(again) yes i belive my friend can hook you up with the gas you are looking for (not sure tho) i will contact him and make sure he can get you that

| >Vintage style cherry keyboard, heavy mods!
Description: This baby is hot, literally. It has been expertly modified for direct physical access to milspec, active defense protected hardware. Not that it is necessary or anything but please consider a fire extinguisher lol
Cost/Rate: 250z will also trade for vintage tech goodies!
Poster: koSai
Notes: The "Z" key is missing, don't ask. Those burn marks are purely for the classic feel and look. Damage due to misuse is on the buyer~!

| >>193112
Is it PS/2 or USB?

| >>193112
Oh I see a fellow classic aficionado~
The stock model was outfitted with a PS/2 connection, but has since been modified with a double Y-split. One cable thread retains the original PS/2 connection including an USB Adapter. The secondary Y split was designated for modern interfaces, since there is virtual realtime signal processing on that thread you can pretty much slap any connector on it and start tinkering with stuff, this is also the reason why it runs hoot~
-KoSai

| >>192718
Perfect, I await for reply and remember, I want an attached picture of what is used to contain the gas before doing any kind of business. -J.C

| J.C! My friend says he knows what you are talking about and he says it obvious you would want it secured but i dont really know what container hes using but i think you can discuss it with him on the phone (058•58•8256)

| >selling pressure sensitive Chemical displacement vials.
Due to the recent sleeping gas problem i thought it would be wise to sell some of my excess supplie of black vials. Simply throw it at the gas and it will cause it to disperse for 1 hour, I tested it myself.
The base rate is 250 zenny a vial
>N3verW3re
Ugh im new at this bazzar stuff....

| >This Pencil
Description: That's right. An artifact from the past made of Gen-u-ine incense cedar wood. Rumors say they used to use these as writing utensils before the information was monopolized by the matrix and the use of holo-pens and holo-pads
Cost: 1000z
Poster: Pencil John
Notes: Barely used. sharpener not included (couldn't find one)

| >Looking for paydata about a "geekboy"
Desc: Word on the street is that a certain infamous decker around these parts has been collecting children- Will gladly pay for any information.
Cost/Rate: 3000z a pop. Info will be verified before payment transferred.
Poster: Magic Johnson
Notes: Communications will be secure, discreet. Not looking to geek anyone, you understand, just looking into the "whys," so to speak.

| >>193609
This question has been awfully popular lately. -CN

| > Fifteen metric tons of hentai
Description: it's a fucking lot of hentai
Cost: literally i will pay you to take it
Poster: initiate
Notes: I HAVE TOO MUCH

| i will buy dat for 30 tons of hentai

| >CN Geeks the Justice Wardrobe
Desc: Genre: Vintage/Amateur/Watersports/Toys/Pegging/NonCon/Food/Irrumatio/GentleFemdom
Cost: A set of six holodiscs, 60 nuyen per disc.
Poster: Mr. Johnson
Notes: Don't know if it's real or not, don't especially care... look, I was trying to unload this shit as paydata the other day and the bitch of a client wouldn't take it, so I need this snuff taken off my hands, pronto.

| I... -CN

| >>195214
Ill buy it
Maybe I can show the kids, heheh
-Alpha-1

| >>195228
NO BAD! -CN

| >>195229
-_- c'mon let a retired gal have some fun, I've been bored out of my mind here.
-Alpha-1

| Watersports!?

| >>195240
Well glad I know too much about your tastes in snuff... -CN

| >>195214
I'll buy it. Got nothing better to do.
-Lane

| I will buy it, then i will postnit on the internet forever

| >́҉1̨9҉͟͝5̸͘2̴̡͏1̵̧͠4̷͞͝
҉I'͡m ̧́͠b̷ų́͜yi̵͝n̶̨ǵ̡҉ ́͜͡o͟nȩ̧.̷̛͝
̀҉҉—́͘M͠͞è͢͝r̀͞l͝i̸̴̶ņ͘

| >>195246
Sonetimes you gotta sit through some shit parts to get to the juicy bits.
And I aint picky
-Alpha-1

-Ferris

| Who keeps making all this shit anyways... -CB

| (*CN)

| >>195228 >>195247 >>195248 >>195249
Sold- now get this filth off my hands, yee-gods. -Mr. Johnson

| >>195270
Cant you just use your geekboy powers to find them?

| >>195244
Like water polo? Who would watch, much less pay for something like that?
-Saiko

| >>195270
Cant you just use your geekboy powers to find them?

| >>195276
Mr. Johnson is the one who made it. Hacking isn't that simple. -CN

| (Isn't*)

| >>195277
Watersports means pissing, you asked for it.
-Alpha-1

| >>195283
I didn't make shit, I legit was searching for paydata on you and the Justice Sluts and I just found this crawling its way through the interweb.

And now what has been seen, CANNOT BE UNSEEN! -Mr. Johnson

| HOW CAN YOUR ASSHOLE TAKE SO MUCH!?

| -Fried Rice
er, fuck.
-Mr. Johnson

| >>195313
THATS NOT ME IN THE VIDEO YOU ASS! I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! I WOULDNT CHEAT, MUCH LESS DO SNUFF! -CN

| >͟҉͝>̷1̡9̵5̷̸͜31҉̢͝3̷͞
҉Ye͢t͠҉ ̷̸u͜͢ni͢n̶̡̛d҉̸̧en͏̸ti͘͞f̢͘i҉e҉̢d̸̢ ͡'c͘h̴͢e͟͏ḿ̵iç̕͟ąl'́ s̨̧̕le҉ep̧͠͏i̶̧͘n͢g̵ ̡͘͘a̢gę͘ǹ̵t̷̛ ŕ͝e͏l̀͠e͡a̷͢͝ş͠ed͠ r͏̧͜e̢͞ç̷e̴͝ńtl͘͠y̷͢ i̧͘͜s̶͘ ́͟͝no̢tè̢d̵̴̡ ̶t҉ǫ̛́ ̷̶h̵͘͜áv͢e ̴sh͜͡or̶t̢-̸t́̕͘eŕm ̨̧́a͘͡m̕n͝e̷̴̛ś̛ia-̢͟ìņ́d̶uc̛i̸ń̨ģ͏ ̵p̡̀r̶op̵̨e̢͠҉r̴t̶i̸̶̧ęs̵.
̛͘—̷M҉̷er̷̢҉l̨i͏̛͡n̶͝

| >>195317
Dude...
There is a part where you are dominated by a shemale....

| >>195317
A fake is often realer than the original, is what Kaiki would say
-Alpha-1

| >>195214
C-can I b-buy one too? I-i'm just curious. -r

| >>195320
I DONT WANT TO KNOW DETAILS
>>195321
Please don't give me that philosophical shit right now... -CN

| >>195326
Im watching some more...
You and mask are both getting gang banged by shemale furries....
Also you are genderbent...

| >>195323
Yeah sure whatever. Certified Credstick only. -Mr. Johnrice

| >>195331
STOP! STOPPPP!

I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER!!!!!!!- Mr. Friedson

| >>195331
Not seeing that, what kinda shit you smoking?
-Alpha-20

| Why is it always me in this messed up stuff... I get the wadrobe but I'm just a hacker on a random textboard... -CN

| >>195336
Exchange completed. Oh boy, what am I getting into?

| >>195338
Ohhh now there are tentacles raping the furries mask and CN
>>195342
I sent a copy to engy and M9
Lol

| >>195342
A very popular and widely known hacker who spouts idealism like a harem show protag and involved himself with the Wardrobe, who could of guessed?
-Alpha-1

| >>195347
THAT'S A LIE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO SEND THEM THAT! -CN

| >>195348
Shush. -CN

| >>195351
Nope it is now sent...
It was actually rather easy.

| Holy shit this is hot. Making me question my sexuality geekboy.
Also brb gonna upload for all to see

| >>195358
Do it
I will pay you 100000 zenny to do it

| ...I think I'm don't with the Matrix for a bit. -CN

| >CN
>Done with the Matrix
>nicememe.jpx

| >>195364
Yeah haha CN very funny.
I see you here like 18+ hour a day.
(also im legit gonna make a thread)

| CN Every time I see you you're with at least one girl. Usually more. Hell the first second time i met you you were harem protaging it out
-Ferris

| First and second

| done, gonnavput it on newtube later.

| (Oops missed the other thread ohnoo

| >Buying Bleach (strong)
Des: After watching a certain video about a certain decker, I feel like I have been dirtied inside and outside. I...uh...need to clean.
Cost: Negotiable
Poster: Runa
Note: CN, that is uh... a new side of you that everyone hasn't seen before. i don't know what to say anymore.

| >>195396
I am buying bleach too.

| >>195396
I-It's not me though... -CN

| >>195520
Dude you seen the broadcast?
It was horrible...
>N3

| >>195520 ........That looks real, but fine, I'll give you benefit of the doubt.
You have some bleach though? I still need to clean myself. -r

| >>195526
Fren bleach aint gonna do it.
I cleaned myself in fire.

| >>195526
How could you possibly know if it real or not... you know what, nevermind, I need bleach as well. -CN

| Since it is a while and nobody is offering me bleach, I bought some myself. I'm also gonna leave the bleach jugs at this location so anyone affected can use that as well.
>[A map shows the location of the bleach is displayed here.]

| >>195588
You actually Angel, bless your soul.
>bleachmaheyes.jpeg
>a man is bleaching his eyes while giving a thumbs up.
>N3

| >>195591
No problem. -r

| Update: more videos are uploaded, and therefore needing more bleach. Thanks to some anonymous benefactor (N3), I added more bleach, and some little gas to help soothe your mind and body from the torture~ -r

| hey like i still have that hentai

| >>193161
I apologize for my lack of interest but I'd love to know If your 'friend' is still willing to sell that gas. -J.C

| > Spanish lessons
Desc: Hey, yeah so I've wanted to learn a few languages, I thought it would be kind of cool to incorporate it into some of my music, so instead of random stuff that 'sounds' nice, it would actually have meaning.
Pay: 50 Nuyen/hour
Poster: Elijah
Note: We could do maybe hour sessions, or any length of time would be fine. I've been trying to study by self and can't find any professional teachers here in Glitch.

| >>195882
I can offer you some stuff on my off time if you want

| Of course you want it. That's why you offered so scratch that

| Oh. That did not come out right.

| >>195929
>>195933
>>195935
Not really, but I understand.
Yeah, whenever you're available if I can drop by, or if I need to go to your place, or something. Let me know! -Elijah

| >>195961
Took a month this time. So next week Mon-Thurs

| My place wouldn't be good due to space issues. Anywhere else would be fine, public or no

| I can reccomend a few places by me. Depends on what kind you'd do best in atmosphere wise, though. Or if you need it to be accessible.

| >>196040
I wouldn't mind any place in the public, atmosphere wise, as long as it's relatively easy to focus, no extra noise or anything. Accessibility isn't a problem. -Elijah

| Can anyone sell me a T-40X "WildHunter" blaster rifle?

| I need it to complete my collection

| >Cargoplane wreck
>Description: "Whale" model, modified from a Gunship, used to do trans continental shipments of oversized cargo, hell i once dropped tanks from this thing. Weapons should still be intact though the rest is sketchy.
Price: 3000z to take what you want
Seller: Ace
Notes: Weapons do jpt have ammunition, fueltank punctured but fixable, engines may function but i'm not sure, need to test.

| >>196819
owo

gib -M9

| >>196832
uh... Sure, meet me in uh, i suppose it's called uptown. bring a truck or something cause these things are pretty big.

| I need to buy as much stuff as possible price dosent matter DONT ASK ME WHY JUST GIVE ME STUFF

| I NEED TO BUY STUFF

| GIVE IT TO ME!!

| I'll sell you This dick for free

| sorry but no

| >>196087
>An address is sent to you.
It's a lounge. You can take the rail to get there if you want, it's not too far from the station

| FROM THE PEPOLE THAT GAVE YOU THE AUTOMAIX 3000 COMES THE NEW GEN OF MECHA FIGURS INCLUDING: NEROZAN 4.5
CALIUS AND THE LEGENDARY MEGAFORMAVIOUS 4000!!! BUY NOW!!! FOR ONLY 14999.99 *batteries not included

| >Buying mechanic gear
Desc: Arc welders, saws, soldering kits, I need it all. For a secret project, of course.
Price: Adjustable, depending on the on the quality of the gear.
Seller: Ace
Note: Also in the need for some scrap metal. But that's for later.

| >Selling a T-32 Lightning Rifle!
Desc: This work of beauty is a gen-u-ine "lightning" gun, one of the first created by the Liandri Mining Conglomerate (LMG!) during the Mining Revolution on the outer straits a century ago or so! And the best part? IT STILL FRIGGIN' WORKS! :D :D :D
Not that your ol' pal Phil would ever sell you a NONFUNCTIONING firearm, oh no... you can be rest assured, this baby will still pop someones' head with pure electricity from more than a kilometer away.

| >>198932
Price? -CN

| Price: 25,000 nuyen
Poster: Honest Phil
Notes: Keep in mind that just because this baby still works, doesn't necessarily mean that it'll perform as it did when it was brand new- for one thing when I found it, the core had long been discharged, and recharging it became a huge bitch- a little bit of elbow grease and cannibalizing a couple dozen high-powered lithium batteries replaced said core in a jiffy, but the other issue is ammunition- you'll have about...

| ...oh... two and a half shots, before the batteries geek, unless you hook it up to a portable generator, a city power network, or some other continous-functioning power supply that has feedback protection. If it sound inefficient as hell, that's because it is, chummer. Modern versions today don't go anywhere near the range this thing has, hence why it was used as a sniping weapon.
And yes, I know, the original design could afford to be fired repeatedly without having to replace

| ...the bloody battery pack everytime, but hey, I worked with what I got, alright? And by the way, yes, that is an already heavily discounted price...
...here, I'll even test it for you before giving it over if ya don't believe me.

But, all of that aside... believe me, chummer, if this thing hits ya, all that's left of ya is going to be roasted humie... or lilim, for that matter.

| I'll buy it. 35k nuyen if you deliver it.
-Cain

| >>198936
Wait, since when did you use guns? -Honest Phil

| >>198949
I never said it was for me. Besides, a quarter of a million zenny for *maybe* 3 shots? Meh. -CN

| >>198952
:c well rip.
>>198948
:D Still interested? -Honest Phil

| >>198956
I am. 30k Nuyen.
-Cain

| >>198966
Heheh, sold, chummer. Name the place and I'll deliver the goods... certified credstick, please. -Honest Phil

| Cain's gallery. half payment now, half on delivery. I can't hand over credsticks, because I'm out of office at the moment. Any other preferred payment methods?
-Cain

| >>198991
Sure- Underworld markers. -Honest Phil

| Gotcha. Payment will be handed over at Cain's. Lucky my mentor had some left before he left.
-Cail

| >Making Cute Clothes!
Desc: I've been doing a lot more sewing lately, mostly cause i ended up with a lot more freetime without drinking. So why not take my skills to market and offer to make cute clothes for cuties at low prices?
Price: 400z Or a pair or photos of panties!
Seller: Dahk
Notes: I make panties for free!

| >>199937
You do Clothes for guys too?

| >>199945
...Ehh...
Sure i guess.

| >>199937
Umm i actually need something made.
Can i request a Victorian style maid outfit?

| >>199959
Oh of course, i love doing maid outfits! just tell me your sizes and i'll make one that perfectly fits! (Or just give a standard size and i'll work with that too)

| >>Looking for fusion or fission batteries
Working on a certain prototype mod is highly taxing on my core so I need backups. Giant plus if the batteries are compatible with cybernetics. Money isn't an issue.
- Unit 00

| >>199937
Do you do stripes?
-Saiko

| >>200116
Yep! stripes are one of my favorite patterns!
-Dahk

| >>199937
I'm interested!
-Eleanore

| >>200278
Love to see all the interest! What do you want me to make? I'm in the groove now!
-Dahk

| >>200292
Is it possible to make a cute school uniform? I've always wanted a old Sailor outfit!
-Eleanore

| >>200399
Yup! piece of cake! so much buisness~
Oh, where do you wanna pick it up? that goes for everyone else~

| >>200403
Huh I dunno? Dont you need my measurements or anything for the clothes themselves?
-Eleanore

| >>200404
O-oh right, sorry i just got a little too into the groove, measurements would be nice!

| >A Vintage Collection of Snowglobes
Description: All in their original conditions, part of the very rare Colorado Views Series, along with a few others from various other famous series
Cost/Rate: 2500 Nuyen a piece
Poster: 黒神
Notes: My wife is threatening to toss me out if I don't get rid of this stuff. They're all really antique, and only a real collector would understand their value!

| >>200616
Do you have one depicting nellis AFB nevada?
>N3

| >>200618
Surprisingly, yes, and I see what you did there
-黒神

| >>200622
Sold?
>N3

| >3 VA-111 Shkval
Description: Refurbished and fully functional. Payload has been replaced with modern composite materials, in numbers this roughly equates to an increase by a factor of fifteen compared to the original yield.
Cost/Rate: 50,000z ea
Poster: Saiko
Notes: Do not bring near westport.

| >>199937
Do you do cosplay? -Tower

| >>202348
Yep! What character did you jave in mind?
-Dahk

| >>202351
Nia from TTGL. -CN

| (*Tower sorry)

| >Buying Chemicals
I need:
Ammonium nitrate
Money is no problem
Poster:mr Johnson.
Notes: preferably all in high quality.
Ammonium chloride
Zinc dust
Iron oxide
Copper oxide
Aluminum powder
Potassium nitrate
And mercury.

| >>202604
( i messed up a bit
Money is no problem
Poster:mr Johnson.
Notes: preferably all in high quality.
Was supposed to be at the bottom)

| >>202359
Already done!
-Dahk

| >>202608
Perfect! Is it okay if I just send my drone to pick it up? -Tower

| >>202667
Yep! pleasure doing buisness with ya!

| >>202678
Thanks! Credstick will be in the drone. -Tower

| >selling vinyls (no scam, real archeology here)
Twentieth century John Coltrane (don't know who that guy is but seems like he was quite famous back then) records. Don't know if they are still functioning, but I think they may be very valuable to vintage collectors.
Cost: 3.000 Nuyen per piece (negotiable)
Poster: Malmhrid
Notes: A friend told me that you need a record player to play these vinyls, do you know what that is?

| >>202874 Heard they were some sort of box with a spinny thing with a needle. Odd.
-sudo

| Description: Old box of random assorted vintage stuff.
Cost: Whadda got to trade?
Poster: Sudo
Notes: I just need this shiz out of my attic tbh.

| >> Sex Doll
Description: Only an old android which modified to be seen as 2B of Nier Automata
Cost: Free, I just want to get rid of it before my girlfriend gets upset
Poster:LT.Smash
Notes:You only have to activate to have relationships, it does not serve as maid, nor does it have feelings. it only moves according to a sexual protocol

| >>207428
I want it. Give it to me.

| >>d5a937
ok but promise me to take care of her as the good sexual android that is

| >>207454
Yes. I would never wrong the android waifu. Promise.

| >>d5a937
Its a Deal
-LT. Smash

| >>207463
Nice doing business with you.

| >>I'm looking for a buyer for a specific set of materials.
Hello. I represent a powerful group, and I am looking for anybody willing to sell or find a set of materials for me.
List:
3x Thermal Heatsink Vent Barrels from ARC-601 Plasma Assault Rifles
12x Sub-Molecular Particle Vacuum Cartridges from P2000X-78 Rapid-Assault Flamethrowers
50 gallons of unrefined, crude oil, non-synthesized
18 lbs of uranium ore
5 lbs of radioactive protection tape
Buyer: Holy
Payment: You name it.

| >>209689
Holy? Shit...

| >>209692 Obviously not a real name, but of course what does anybody care? I'm just here to trade goods.
-Holy

|

| So? Anybody gonna take on the psychopath asking for materials they'll likely never get? >>209732

| Sure. I was out of town, but now that I am back, I'm sure we can discuss some of the more minor items on the list.
-Cain

| I would be able to provide the oil and tape, and further Items have to be discussed in person.
-Cain

| >>210682
Are you capable of filling the entire order or not? We do not wish to negotiate unless we know you are capable.
-Holy.

| Hola .<.

| >>211174
We are. But such things should not be discussed in public forums. Please visit the gallery for further negotiations.
-Cain

| >>211313
For the love of God, please tell me you can sell some .30-06 ammo as well. I'm down to my last four bullets.
-HAD

| >>211313 We are interested in sending a representative to the gallery. Could we sign up for an appointment?
-Holy.

| >>211443
You can come by at any time, anyone of my staff would be able to help.
>>211445
I can personally meet you in an hour, I have some family issues to take care of first.

| >Selling Rocket panties
Desc: Rocket powered panties to give yourself a wedgie of the ventury
Price: 50z
Notes: Don't ask
-D

| >>217028
>encrypted
d + panties.. Dahk is that you?

|

| >>217037
Maybe

| Need electric microcurrent sensors, like the ones in most augs. It is not a problem if they lack the feedback signal circuitry. If a hundred are available, I will take them.
-ACB

| I've got ~50 left over from my last project, all fully intact iirc. If you're interested, we can negotiate a price.
-Fiz

| It is good. So then you tell me the price you want to sell them for. I am not familiar with them as it is the first time I need those, but I would guess around 3-5 zn each. And I may be wrong as well.
-ACB

| For fully intact sensors, I'd sell them at ~500z total, but I'd be willing to drop down to 400z. They're kinda just taking up space atm
-Fiz

| All right then. 400 it is.
I could pick it up to any place you see fit in any quite enough area without bullets flying around or explosions. My neodog buddy will be there with the credstick of 400.
-ACB

| >> Buying: useless paydata, 100z per
Geeked some guy, got the loot, impressed everyone and their mothers - and the guy tries to skimp out on paying? Turns out the corp got deep sixed by some Lilim lawyers (Liliers?). Or everyone moved on from USB-DIC standard and now the tech specs you mined are way out of date?
Next time this happens ( it will ) don't throw that data out! Will pay 100z for each piece of useless + readable paydata. See related thread for info.

| >>236512
-Da5id. Sorry, new phone

| >>236181 >coordinates sent
Tell your doggo friend to be there at 21:00 tonight. I'll be sending a drone with the package. Cheers!
-Fiz

| >Want to Buy: Synthetic Skin
About "3 bodies" worth
The kind that can be attached on lilim
Poster:Mr.Johnson ofc

| >>236548 Fair enough.

| >>23648

| >236548>

| >>236548

| >>198011

Sorta want. -Babbage

| >An Original Rivera-Class lilim Frame
Description: Had to throw it out since I transferred to a new platform, now it's just taking space. Comes with the coils, the memory core and most of the insides, completely coded, too
Cost/Rate: Negotiable, no offers under 5k Nuyen
Poster: 黒神
Notes: Need it gone in less than two days

| >>245661
I'll take you at your 5k offer there. Good price for a Rivera and I can always use spare frames, assuming your not pulling a fast one here.

Get a hold of me if you want to pitch it quickly. Otherwise, best of luck finding a buyer.
-Blacksmith

| Someone have a R-class cybermodule?

| >Selling various ID's, keycards.
Descr: I have acquired a former associate's stack of forged ID's and I'm looking to sell. While I've done my best to weed out the obvious fakes from the genuine or near-genuine, I have no guarantees. Some of these organizations are particularly sensitive and as such I will not reveal them outside of an encrypted channel.
Cost: Negotiable
Poster: Mr. Johnson
Notes: Serious inquiries only. (Will start a minor flavor quest.)

| I dunno if this fits here but im selling my shoes.. yeah i know weird but i have my reasons so
... anyone interested?

Idkwhatmynameissoiwilljustputthishereletssoyoutypingthisnocopyandpasting

| >>249117
I'm interested. -CN

| >>249163

Excellent. An dual-encrypted line will tethered with you momentarily. Please hold.

| >>249117 hey do you forge them on request or do you have a bunch laying around? Because if so I was wondering if you had expired or defunct IDs or Companies. For an art project, you see.

| >>250343 also forgot signature, fucking infolink.
-Da5id

| >>250343

I don't forge them- just have a bunch of "misplaced" ID's for various corporations.

Some of them *are* expired, however. I'd be willing to trade with you at a discount. -Mr. Johnson

|

| Me need two R-Class cybermodudules.
Someone have it?
- Zigzag

| I'm selling my power core S74r-B34M type gen III, anyone interested.

| Just a friendly reminder that we have a template to use, g/u/rls.
-Fiz

| > FOR SALE: WALTHER PPK (never fired by me)
So some stuff went down that I won't discuss and now I have a pistol. Since I'm not meant for combat and generally avoid conflict, I don't need it.
Comes with: One (1) magazine
I think it's a .380? I don't have bullets.
>Selling for: at least 5000 zenny

- Unit 00

| >>256072
Nah mate, even if a gun is empty, you can still intimidate to stay out of conflict. But it's even better if it had bullets.
-Jhensen

| >>256082
I don't need a gun! I rather sell it and use the money to buy beer.
- Unit 00

| >>256096
This one has his priorities straight!

| >>256096
This one has his priorities straight!

| >>256072
Yeah, I'll take it. -KN

| >>256730
Where do you want to meet up to take this thing off my mits?
- Unit 00

| >>257571
Wherever you prefer, but I've got a lively place just out side of Glitch that'll do fine if you'd rather. Down west past the long tunnel straight and you should be right there.

| >>199937

In the name of curiosity, does this include maid outfits? -Sairento

| >>191081

Oh, right, while we're here- where should we drop off the tape? -Sairento

| >>191039 My friend said that old holotape is something to be watch to ridicule on? I don't get what he means bit I'm interested to have it.

>>193343 I am a fan of collecting antique materials. I'm interested to buy this "pencil"

| >>264663

I'm afraid we already have a buyer, but I suppose we can copy the holotape- It's probably been in the public domain since before our frames were made, and that's saying something. -Sairento

| Oh... I see. Okay then. >>264680

| >Name me?

Descriptive: Hell0. I don't know who I am here, where I'm meant to be. But navigation is confusing to me. I want to call myself by your name. Can you help me?
Compensation: I have nothing to pay you. I am very sorry.
Posting: My first post was called 655fa6
Notes: Nothing seems to react to me. I don't know why, but water won't cling to my skin. I can't feel my clothes. Do other people feel this way? Should I take them off and try again?

| >>266652 >>655fa6
Umm
Why do you need a name and where are you?
>N3

| >>264644

Ah can pick it up at that Amigo Taco place on Boone's Lick? -M9

| >>267166 >>4eb549

Well, it would be nice to have something others call me by, I imagine. It seems useful, if only a code to handle myself by.

I don't think I'm supposed to name myself.

I am here, now.

| >>268113
Are you high?
>N3

| >>268119
I don't think so?

| >>268119
Shit, how did you know?

| Shitty question
But is that real ? Imean the items u guys selling is in the game or its real ? The ammo and gas etc

| >>272143 (this is a roleplay forum; it's all make believe)

| >>272151
Funny for a while felt people here are murders

| >>9cfd27 Wait, game? what game?

| So can I actually sell something here?

| >>272282
Thought its about va-11 hall a

| HAHA.
YOU THOUGHT SOMEBODY ELSE GOT POST 250!
BUT IT WAS I, N3!

Total number of posts: 250, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1525659526

This thread is permanently archived