danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Ummmm....concern...

| I may or may not have made a large sum of sleeping gas,
A i may or may not have *accidentally* spilled all of it.
Said spilt sleeping gas *might* have somehow gotten into the ventilation system and stratosphere,
Wich *probably* means most of everything in the neon, Chapel-3,temple and downtown districts will be in a coma for a large sum of time...
I may or may *not* have been involved in all of that.

| And just so you all know do *not* inhale the pink fog.
It was *completely coincidence* that i know that.

| Can anyone track the IP of this guy? Just a gut feeling, he may have done something stupid.

| >>190567
Yeah do that.
-totally *not* the OP with the ability to change their IP

| H-hey now, c-comon mad i said i was *not* involved in any way shape and or form.
And i totally do *not* have the ability to change my IP so people can never track me.

| ...How long does it last? -CN

| >>190589
Umm it *probably* depends on who gets affected by it.
But *maybe* the minimum amount of time someone would fall asleep would be 13 hour.
I only know this because of *coincidence*
*not* because i developed or helped development in any way...

| >>190592
13 hours!? In 4 districts!? This is ridiculous! -CN

| >>190599
And it may or may not cause amnesia of the last 46 hours.
I forgot to add that part wich i leared through *coincidence* mind you

| >>190604
...why was this even made. -CN

| >>190609
Ummmmm i-i have to get some lasagna out of the oven now..umm bye!

[anonymous has disconnected]

| I'm so glad I live in the flooded district, AND in the sewers underground. Leaving people sleeping like this can lead to city-wide robbery and all the shits you can do to asleep people.

| Ahah! Found the fucker!
Cathedral-2 brilliant hights apartments.

| And now you know one of the reasons I wear a helmet all the time. -Neon

| >>190690
Soo.. Anyone capable gonna try to beat up this guy?

| >>190690
Soo.. Anyone capable gonna try to beat up this guy?

| >>190745
Oddly eager. -Neon

| >>190746
Well, when 4 districts of the city are covered in sleeping gas and the location if the person responsible for it is known who wouldn't act on it?

| I just had my air filters replaced too. What the fuck is it with weirdos and gas attacks???
- Unit 00

| Call me paranoid, but if you comprehend that these 13 hours are an outbreak of fucked up and unpleasant waiting to happen, you next move ought to be heading for a panic room or high ground. Not casing some random asshole in the pink fog. -Neon

| Have some sense. You live in Glitch City not Neo Detroit. -Neon

| >>190750
Yeah but anon said they are in cathedral-2, a area unaffected by the mist.

| Chasing*)

| >>190754
Sounds like a trap. -Neon

| >>190753
Also didn't you see the news?
They said nothing stops it once exposed.

| >>190756
(we seem to be posting at the same time)
Hmm valid point, but how else can we get rid of the gas?

|

| >>190759 >
We wait or use fans to ward it off. -Neon

| >>190764
For the entirety of the 4 districts exposed?

| >>190765
We've had worse.-Neon

| >>190768
Yeah guess so, but still the question remains,
how to get rid of the gas...

| >122.jpg
>a selfie is uploaded of someone in a greatcoat and peaked cap, a gasmask concealing their face. Behind are a number of GCPD officers attending to the unconscious victims

| Gas is gas. Eventually it'll thin out, if necessary the airborne nanomachines will probably decontaminate the oxygen like it does with the smog. That'll take a bit though...-Neon

| >>190773
Yes, but wouldn't leaving the person responsible alone run the risk of this happening again?

| >>190776
We can prepare now that we know it's happened once. The second time shouldn't end the same way. For now? They got us. Unless the masks all ready out there are on it. -Neon

| >>190780
Yeah, that part was obvious but i mean look at this >>190604
Thats 2 days wiped from ones memories, *2 days*
And the news said it also puts you down if it touched your skin.

| Cant find anything insightful to say
Eventually someone's going to find who did this.
Ill wait for an update then
-out.
-Ferris

| Wonder why they did it...hmm -Neon

| I'm just glad I happen to be indoors and someplace high up right now. -CN

| >>190790
Good for you bro.
Hmm...

Hey shonen portag ya think you can track the guy down?

| this gas is more nano than gas. it takes me a while to gather a sample.
every single nano has 2 built-in diffuser, each for a different kind of chemical. they are small enough to get through skin (somehow)
It mightttttttttt be possible to create a WMD off this. just saying. just saying
-r

| -Looking through all these bodies
-Does everyone here have insurance?
-not a fun time for those who don't
-Ferris

| >>190795
Didn't someone post where he was messaging from? -CN

| >>190804
Rest in peace to the poor sods who dont.
Also rest in peace said poor sods last 46 hours.

| >>190805
Yeah >>190690
But nobody's acting on it.
So i guess you need to confirm cuz your a reliable source question mark?

| Well. Good thing I have a few rebreathers in my apartment somewhere. Damn, and I was gonna order pizza tonight.
-Rezno

| >>190807
Well I'll give it a shot. But even if I trace the location, the guys probably moved by now. -CN

| Head's up chummers, some GCPD mooks in hazmat gear are driving around in force, scooping up anyone affected outside their homes... if y'all recall the torched building, y'all do NOT want to be outside when they visit.

| >>190815
Great. I have a few people to call, in that case.
-Rezno

| >>190815 >>190821
How are you guys able to see?
Ya seen the news broadcast?
Stuff is soo thick you cant see 5 inches in front of ya.

| -Cntt clsee
-anyne gtt angiant fan?
-Ferrsi

| -cant move the goddamn civilians out
-figured to get someone to post for me through radio
-Ferris

| -this place is going to get looted the moment we loose the cordon I bet my left testicle on it
-Ferris

| -One thing for sure is this isn't a fucking accident
-Ferris
-out

| >>190824
26th floor of an apartment in the Neon. But, it looks like it's getting higher. I guess it's only a matter of time. Better go get those rebreathers.
-Rezno

| >>190848
Good luck.

| Also that guy>>190690
Was right he is still there to.
(ill make a thread when i wake up)

| Looks like some corp swept in. Decided to collect the gas, instead of spreading it further. Judging by the vehicles, I'd say K-TRAN or some of their daughter companies.

Also, looks like Springfield's family safe haven also got hit, and someone was injured. They are REALLY angry.

| Good sleep my bros

| >>190915
My body is stuck in there. I'm having to use a back-up stuck without servos hooked up to an old tablet. There wasn't anyone in there but me and two others.
- Unit 00

| Managed to get my regular chassis back. The streets are deserted. It's eerie.
- Unit 00

| This is the type of shit that reminds me why I wear a suit of power armour. And also makes me glad tbat I choose to wear a suit of power armour. Everybody, stay indoors and wear masks anyway.
-Fuschia Fedora

| I'm going to find the one responsible and put a stop to this. Time to do some hero shit.
-Fuschia Fedora.

| >>191096
(i made the setting thread already.
-the dude who made the gas)

| Wait a minute, it shouldn't be that easy to find someone who did something like this. I may be a little late, but this sounds a little fishy to me...
-Evening

| >>191179
H̵͏͝A͢ḨE̴͡H̵̡͜W̢͢A͟HA͢H̵̛͜A̸HA͡H͝È͟ǴA̕҉ḨĄH͏EA͞͏H̛ ̶W̷Ḩ͡E̸N҉̛ I͜S̢ ĮT͟ ̨҉̛EVEŔ͝ ͝͡T̴҉HÁ̧͟T̶ ͝͡͡È͏͞A҉SY̨͝?̷͡
H̶̵͞ey̶̨ ̸g҉͏i̕r͢l̵̕͠~̵̕ h̢͘e̸y̶͠͞ ̧͢͟g̵̀͡i̸r̶l̶~̛͜ d̴̨̧o̶̢n̨̢t͡ ͘͞l̀́iiè̢e͏e͞e̛e ̀t̴o̶ ̴͠m͠e̸҉~͢ ̀t͜͞e̢͟l̡̡͠l̕ ̵̵̶me̸̛ ̸̷w҉h͞er̷͡͡e̕͠~ ̶͟y͞o̶ư̵ ͟ś̸̕ļ̕e҉p͡t̵~̸̢ ͏̢͜laş͝t͡ ̨͢ń̨̡i̧g̢͝h̵̀́t~̢͠ i̶͘n t҉he͝ ̨̧pi͟҉ne҉̶̨s̵̀~͢ ́͞i̴n̢͡ t̷̕hę̸ ̨̀pi̛̕͡n҉̧e̕ş͢~ ҉͠͠in͟ ̸̛t̷̡h͘͠͞e҉ ṕí̴́n̶̸̛es̢~̸͏̧

| Gas is cleared but Police lockdown isnt going to be lifted for a while.
Also holy fat fucking shit this is alot of people to evacuate 4 entire districts
-Ferris

| -rip insurance companies
-rip ppl without insurance

| >>191189
More gas. Cathedral II apartments. Seems like there's even more gas in there and I'm certain I heard gunshots.

| >>191184
"Where the sun don't ever shine~
I would shiver the whole night through~" Right~?
-Evening

| Sadly I'm one person and not the entire PD. I'm assigned to focus on the evacuation effort. There are FOUR districts full of unconcious people.
Also unidentified entrants will be shot if they dont show proper identification
-Ferris

| T̨h͟is ͢is ̀c͠o̕n͏ce̕rn̛ing̡. I̷f pos̛sibl̷e, I'd ́pr͢ęf͜er to ͘no҉t̷ to͞ i̴n҉te͠r̛ven̵e͠.
͘-M͏er̷l̨in

| >a strange broadcast plays.
( https://dangeru.us/cyb/thread/191291 )

| Looks like I lost about 13 hours. Fucking rebreather didn't work, of course. That was money well spent. Ugh. My mouth tastes like tinfoil.
-Rezno

Total number of posts: 74, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1521456192

This thread is permanently archived